剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
你走 - 哼
You go. - Yeah.
你果然不会让步
Figures you wouldn't back down.
哪怕没有任何风险你也不会
Even when absolutely nothing is on the line.
这一点你从不改变 伙计
Never change, dude.
你说对了 我就不让
Fucking A, I won't.
好吧 其实
All right, look...
我有事需要你帮忙
I could use your help with something.
一场股市交易
A play.
我请你抽一管叶子
Look, I'll buy you a round
或者随便什么
of the fucking pipe or whatever.
如果要我帮你
If I'm gonna do something for you,
那你得先为我做件事
you're gonna need to do something for me first.
你个幼稚鬼
You goddamn baby!
我请求你帮忙 - 拜了您嘞
I am asking you for help. - Later.
行
Fine!
你想怎样
What do you want?
道歉
An apology.
雷蒙 约瑟夫
Ramone, Joseph?
多谢
Thanks.
约瑟夫 你今晚怎么来这里了
So, what brings you in tonight, Joseph?
是这样 有个朋友向我推荐了这个地方
Yeah, actually a friend recommended this place to me.
我最近感觉很疲惫
I've been feeling fatigue lately.
总在工作时睡着
I keep falling asleep on the job.
我在俱乐部从事安保工作 很晚才下班
I work security at a club, so it's late nights.
我朋友说你可以帮忙
My buddy said you could maybe help me out
给我点提神的东西
with a little something?
你朋友叫什么
And what's the name of your friend?
他的昵称是流汗约翰
His nickname's Sweaty John.
或是汗水约翰尼
Or Johnny Sweats.
有时别人叫他约翰尼流汗哥
Sometimes they call him Johnny the Sweater.
没听过 他的真名叫什么
That means nothing to me. What's his real name?
约翰 - 他姓什么
John. - John what?
我不知道你或你朋友如何看待这里
I don't know what you or your friend think we do here,
但是雷蒙先生 我可以保证
Mr. Ramone, but I can assure you
我们开出的药物都是合法的
we prescribe medication in accordance with the law.
所以你要么认清事实
So you either get wise to the fact
这里不是康州大学的兄弟会
that this isn't a UConn frat house,
要么你就滚出我的诊所
or you get the fuck out of my office.
不好意思 医生
My apologies, Doc.
不过我做了点调查
It's just, I did some digging around,
有记录表明 这家诊所去年购买♥♥的手术级可♥卡♥因♥
and, uh, I have records showing that this office purchased
价值十三万八美元
$138k worth of surgical-grade cocaine last year.
但也就是去年
It also happened to be a year
你一台手术都没做
in which you performed zero surgeries.
你到底想干嘛 - 其实很简单
What the fuck do you want? - It's simple, actually.
你服务于科勒拉
You work for Korlera,
我希望这家公♥司♥有良好的效益
a company that I'd like to see do well.
那次诉讼... - 设备故障
That lawsuit... - The equipment malfunctioned.
很糟糕但无法避免
It was tragic but unavoidable.
知道吗 这个论据在我这里说不通
Yeah, see, that... that rationale doesn't work for me.
你要对外承认
You're going to admit that, actually,
实际根本没有设备故障
there was no equipment malfunction.
错误完全是人为造成的 是你犯的错
That the error was all human. Yours.
你以为你算老几
Who the fuck do you think you are?
否则我会警告别人 你这里在进行可♥卡♥因♥交易
Otherwise I sound the alarm on your little coke operation here.
不管怎样我的生活都要被毁掉
My life gets blown up either way.
我为什么要选对你有利的做法
Why would I do it the way that helps you?
因为大家理解 是人都会犯错
'Cause everybody understands a mistake.
而对于你贩卖♥♥的那么多公斤舒适剂
I think the medical board will be less understanding
医学委员会恐怕不会谅解
about the kilos of schneef you've been hawking.
昨晚见到你的交易员朋友 真是有趣
Real interesting meeting with your trader friend last night,
本·金
Ben Kim.
我知道我没说实话
I know I was dishonest,
但我只是想让你俩解决分歧
but I just wanted you two to resolve your differences.
那是突然袭击
It was an ambush.
有用吗 - 多拉尔·比尔
Did it work? - Dollar Bill.
好久不见
Long time no see.
伙计 我昨天才看见你
I saw you yesterday, dude.
不过其他人的金点子我都听到了
And yet I've heard everyone else's best idea.
你有什么想法吗
You got something for me?
是的 这点我要道歉
Yeah, yeah, sorry about that.
我只是忙着让这家公♥司♥
Uh, I've just been a little too busy making this firm
赚得盆满钵满 - 我知道这是什么意思
bathtubs full of money. - I know what that means.
你使用的手段估计阴暗透顶
Whatever moves you're making probably shady as shit.
但很符合你的形象
Right on brand, though.
是你来找我
Uh, you came to me,
你跟泰勒求我回来
you and Taylor, and begged me to come back here.
你雇的不是梅琳达·盖茨
You didn't hire Melinda fucking Gates.
你知道我做事的风格
You know how I operate,
如果我的做法对你来说不够道德
and if my moves aren't ethical enough for you,
我现在就可以下班
then I can just take the rest of the day off
参加防治乳癌慈善竞跑去
and go race for a cure.
你嘴上说得好听
You talk a big game.
但你知道真正赚钱的人
But you know what separates a real earner
跟穿羊毛睡袍的吹牛大♥师♥差别在哪
from a blowhard in a fleece Snuggie?
深谋远虑
Forethought.
你走歪路的时候 整个公♥司♥
When you go rogue, you put the entire fund
以及所有同事都因此陷入险境
and all of your colleagues in jeopardy.
你会引来证交员会给这里做"结肠镜检查"
You get the SEC to give this whole place a colonoscopy,
更不用说普林斯的竞选 一开始就废了
not to mention Prince's run is dead as soon as it's started.
你放心
And you can be sure I'll be
到时候我一定把账算在你头上
pointing at you for the blame on that.
天啊 我还以为我总算能当上
God, just when I thought I'd finally
月度最佳员工了呢
make employee of the month.
如果你执意不讲章法
Well, if you insist on freeballing it,
我向你保证
here's what I can guarantee for you:
你在这里的日子会很惨
your life on this floor will be misery.
我会安排斯皮罗斯当你的私人奶妈
I'll make Spyros your personal wet nurse.
他会跟你坐同一张桌子 你就等着他给你喂奶
He'll share your desk. You'll suckle at his teat.
奶要喝干净 小宝贝
Drink up, sweet baby boy.
真恶心
Gross.
他会跟着你寸步不离
He will be up your ass 24/7.
到时我戴着矿工的头盔拿着镐
Oh, I'll be up there with a miner's helmet and a pickaxe,
挖掘所有...
spelunking for all...
我来就好 - 抱歉
I got this. - Sorry.
我会要求你
I will require you to complete
完成每周愤怒管理训练
weekly anger management trainings
非工作时间完成
outside of work hours.
我会把你所有聊天和网页搜索记录
I will project all of your chats and web searches
投影到电视上
onto the televisions.
你敢这么做 就等着看我
Do that, and you're gonna get a view
头也不回地走出那扇门
of my firm ass walking out the door.
虚张声势 - 你怎么知道我不是说真的
Bluffing. - How the fuck would you know?
想知道吗
You want to find out?
来啊 猛♥男♥
Let's go, tough guy.
玩一局说谎者的扑克牌 我赢了 你以后少管我闲事
One round of liar's poker. I win, you get off my dick.
如果我赢了 你要把所有事都告诉我
And I win, you loop me in on everything.
成交
Done.
太精彩了
Wow, this is so good.
你知道吗
Ohh! You know what?
我敢肯定你就想让我这么做 你事先都记好了
I bet you wanted me to do that, and you fucking memorized it.
看得真准
Good read.
这招不赖
Nice fucking try.
一对A
Pair of aces.
那都是一 以防你没听懂
Those are 1s, in case you're confused.
我知道 三个三
I'm aware. Trip 3s.
四个五
Quad 5s.
那里没有你要的答案 小学童
No answers for you there, school child.
六个八
Six 8s.
感觉在谎报价
Oh, smells like an overbid.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表