剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And me. Hurting one hurts all.
懂了
Okay.
的确当着光天化日
it's true that now, by the light of day,
我也许看走眼忽略了
I get that there might have been a corner or two
个别潜藏风险
I didn't see completely around.
很好 我想大家都愿意
Good. I think we can all agree
承认错误 改过自新
that accepting blame for this and growing from it is change.
那样做对彼此都好
That's good for everyone.
对 没毛病
Yes. No doubt.
我的错
My bad.
我想你知道我只是想帮忙
I know you know I was trying to help.
我其实是知道
I suppose I actually do.
我们都知道
We all do.
好 我现在就去补救
Good. And now I will get back to it.
知道吗 我寻思你为何差人找我让飞机着陆
You know, I was just wondering why you had them call me
也不叫联邦航♥空♥管理局
to ground the plane instead of having
直接下令给飞行员
the FAA call the pilot direct.
那是我在把事情曝光之前
Well, I was doing you the courtesy,
给你面子
before making an incident out of it.
不 你知道逼普林斯把飞机调头
No, you knew you could embarrass Prince
会使他难堪
just by having his plane turn around.
反之 你选择奋力一搏
But instead, you took the bigger shot,
赌他会违抗你的命令
hoping that he'd defy your order...
普林斯私下会那么做 不过
that Prince himself would. But...
当然 普林斯从不违抗此等命令
'Course, Prince would never defy an order like that.
但飞机仍在空中
Yet the plane still flies.
只在盘旋等待
Just a holding pattern.
有个飓风在横扫东海岸
There's a hurricane ripping through the Eastern Seaboard,
你可能没注意到 航线大乱
in case you hadn't noticed. Flight paths are a mess,
他仅仅向机长下令
which is why he merely instructed the pilot
在空中待命 直到有条件
to stay in the air until it was safe...
安全着陆
to return.
随我来 塞克女士
Follow me, Ms. Sacker.
来呀
Come on.
艾拉 起诉材料准备得如何
Ira, where are we with the charges?
全速前进
Full steam ahead.
已构成犯罪立案的先决条件
Preconditions for the crimes have been met.
不 你不是让我来看这个
No, you didn't walk me in here for this.
你是让我来看那些
You walked me in here to see that.
我可以说忘了这屋有线索导图
I could say I'd forgotten it was up.
查克
Chuck.
你以前对办公室严防死守
You used to run a tight enough office
只要有访客进入大楼内任何一处
that your murder boards were covered when visitors
你都会把线索导图盖住
were anywhere in the building.
如今我行事公开透明
I run a transparent shop now.
所以没必要 - 嗯
So, no need. - Hm.
你想让我给你解释
Did you want me to walk you through
为何这上面每条有关迈克·普林斯的线索
why every one of these leads on Mike Prince
都是死胡同 或者... - 不 给我们都省点时间
is a dead end, or...? - Nah, save us both the time.
你需要知道
What you need to know is this:
我们不是等到机会才出手
we're not merely watching and waiting to pounce.
我们会先告诉你计划
We're gonna tell you what we're gonna do,
然后我们会执行
and then we're gonna do it.
没必要暗中进行 尤其是本案
No stealth needed, especially in this case,
因为刘凯黄是逃犯
because Kai Huang Liu is a fugitive.
他没有被我方监禁 却在你们的飞机上
And he's on your guy's plane instead of in my custody
就因为他是亿万富翁的儿子
because he's a billionaire's buddy.
你不能以有家族世交为借口抓人
Hm. You can't arrest people for having family friends.
假设你可以 你父亲的关系网就会让你入狱
If you could, your father's connections would've had you
根本不给你机会做这份工作
locked up before your career even started.
你我以及这个刘家继承人
Enjoying the privilege of our fathers is something you,
都享受父亲带来的特权
I, and Liu the younger all share.
我们跟他的差别在于
What sets us apart from him
尽管我们父亲的权贵朋友
is we haven't committed crimes under the assumption
能帮我们逃脱法律制裁
that our father's wealthy cronies
我们也没有犯罪
are gonna help us get away with it.
富二代用非同质化代币诈骗
No jury's gonna be sympathetic to a rich kid
现如今陪审团绝不会同情他
pulling an NFT scam, not these days.
也不会同情普林斯
Neither will they be sympathetic to Prince
帮助富二代逃避法律制裁
colluding to help that progeny avoid justice.
只不过这个案子不会出现在陪审团前
Except no jury's ever gonna hear this case
因为你无法证明 我的委托人事先知道刘先生违法
because you can't prove that my client had prior knowledge
因为他根本毫不知情
of Mr. Liu's wrongdoing, because he had none.
更别想证明 普林斯知道你的犯人意图逃脱
Let alone prove that Prince knew of your perp's intent to flee,
因为他不知道
because he didn't.
你的思维比巴里·齐托的曲线球还快
You spin faster than a Barry Zito curveball,
但等我们抓到刘 这些也就不重要了
but that won't matter once we get Liu back.
我不用思考辩解 我手里的证据无懈可击
I don't need to. I have unassailable evidence:
我的委托人与刘先生
A decade of my client and Liu Senior
十年来借用彼此的飞机出行
borrowing each other's planes as needed
都不曾事先联络本人
without direct prior contact,
而且普林斯四十八小时内的
and Prince's complete phone and email records
通话和邮件记录
from the last 48 hours
证明了事情发生前他完全蒙在鼓里
proving he had no knowledge of the incident before it occurred,
我们自愿提供以上证据
all of which we will provide voluntarily.
无需传唤
No subpoena necessary.
你有什么提议
So, what are you offering?
没有提议 普林斯现在就让飞机降落
Nothing. Prince will either land that jet now,
不然他的下场
or he will go down
会像新闻报道的罗森堡夫妇一样
like the Rosenbergs in the press.
或是奥尔德里奇·艾姆斯
Or as Aldrich Ames, for anybody
以防有人遗忘了罗森堡夫妇
who can't remember the Rosenbergs.
那要是有人不记得奥尔德里奇·艾姆斯呢
And for those who can't remember Aldrich Ames?
那就说是该死的叛徒
As a fucking traitor.
你说得对 你现在做事公开透明
Oh, you're right, you are transparent now.
跑回去告诉他
Go run back and tell him.
再把他的打算告诉我
Let me know what he says.
除非他有胆量亲自来见我
Unless he has the gristle to face me himself.
下面不少人觉得飓风出现是好事
Lot of good feeling down there about the hurricane situation,
但我想楼上的态度会不一样
though I imagine it played differently up here.
这才像你
Of course you do.
我记得你母亲告诉我
I remember your mother telling me that you taught
你之前教你们象棋俱乐部的人打牌
the members of your chess club how to play poker
是在六年级吗
in, what, sixth grade?
这样等他们上高中了
So that by the time they were in high school
有了零花钱
and had some spending money,
就好让他们输钱给你
they'd be ready to lose it to you.
有时你能看清游戏该怎么玩
Sometimes you see the way a game should be played.
这件事不为人知的一面 是我上高三后
And the B-side to that is by the time I was in 11th grade,
我决定把赢的钱存起来
I'd decided to save the money I'd won
在高三毕业时 给他们
and throw them all a party... all of us...
给我们大家办一场派对
at the end of senior year
因为拿着那些钱让我内疚
because I felt bad about taking the money.
因为你想让他们知道 那笔钱你本可以自己留着
Because you wanted them to know that you could have kept it
但你高尚地选择了把它还回去
but chose to give it back in high style.
毫无疑问 你明白保险问题的两面性
No surprise you understand both sides of the insurance problem.
但我上来是出于别的原因
But I came up here for a different reason.
我是来告诉你 你做的事
To tell you that you are doing something
让我出乎意料
that I did not see coming.
指挥乐团啊
Conducting, man!
我特激动 我跟妈妈讲了
I'm so psyched about it. I told Mom.
她告诉了家里其他人 他们都会来这里
She told the rest of the fam. They're all gonna come.
我让他们坐飞机来
I'm flying 'em in.
费用我来出
I'll defray the cost of that.
不行 这事我来搞定
No way. I want to do it.
既然普林斯已经送了你指挥棒
Since Prince already gave you the baton,
就把这当成我送你的礼物
let me make this gift to you.
指挥棒
Man, that baton.
他太贴心了
Such a moving gesture.
不过老实说 这话我只跟家里人讲
But also... and I can only admit this to family...
刚看见它我嗓子都干了
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表