剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
《财富战争》前情提要
Previously on Billions...
安德罗夫先生
Mr. Andolov,
我成为总检察长的第一项举措
My first act as attorney general
那就是冻结你在美国的资产
was to freeze your funds in the United States.
第二项举措会是请你离开我们的阳光海岸
My second act is inviting you to leave our sunny shores.
我当然能够闻到这背后
I, of course, picked up the scent of the Axelrod
有你的味道
behind this.
兹解除小查尔斯·罗兹的
Charles Rhodes, Jr. is hereby removed
纽约州总检察长职务
as attorney general of the state of New York.
他的一举一动 我们都关注着
Everywhere he goes, we are watching.
如果你总是瞻前顾后
It's hard to march toward the presidency
就很难向总统宝座迈进
when you're always looking over your shoulder.
我们的计划开始了
The beginnings of a plan.
暗度陈仓 笑里藏刀
Secrecy and deception.
我开始看到起雾了
I'm starting to get misty.
天呐 你就喜欢唬人是吧
Jesus. You like shaking people up.
喜欢 不好说
Like it? I don't know.
我就是能镇住人啊
It just happens.
我喜欢你的忠诚
I love that you're loyal
直到我帮你当上国会议员
until I help get you elected to Congress.
你以为 富可敌国
You've accumulated so much,
就可以目无王法吗
you think laws don't apply to you?
又是谁任命你来当这个
Who appointed you the keeper of these cosmic rules
正义的执法使者呢
in the first place?
也不怕风大闪了舌头
The fucking arrogance!
我一直想见识一下
Oh, I've always wanted
夜间的韦斯特曼纳埃亚尔
to see Vestmannaeyjar in the dark.
让新任联邦检察官避免追踪的最好法子
Best way for a newly installed U.S. Attorney not to be tracked.
也最适合国际逃犯避免引渡
And for an international fugitive not to be extradited.
各得其所
Something for everyone.
直说吧
Lay it out for me.
有人叫我来见你
I've been told I needed to see you.
当温迪有诉求 她可会说服人呢
When Wendy wants something, she's very persuasive.
所以我才找她当说客
Eh, that's why I called her.
我需要安全抵达美国的途径
I need safe passage to America.
给你用吗 - 不 不是我用
For you? - No, not for me.
罗伯特 你得给我个人名
I'll need a name, Robert.
查尔斯 我懂 我正寻思该怎样开口
Yeah, Charles, I'm working up to it.
因为我会讨厌这个名字吗
Is that because I'm going to hate it?
反正 你肯定不乐意
Well, you ain't gonna love it.
亲爱的朋友 我代表乌克兰人♥民♥
感谢你们为我们提供防卫力量
你们送来的武器 包括攻击型无人机 火箭炮
将加速我们从俄♥罗♥斯♥侵略者手中解放故土
我感激在座每一位 为共同捍卫自♥由♥作出贡献
荣光归于乌克兰 - 我们支持你 荣光归于乌克兰总统...
Glory to Ukraine! - Our backing and support. Glory to Ukraine President...
瓦西里·梅尔尼科夫 被刺死
Vasily Melnikov, stabbed.
弗拉季斯拉夫·阿瓦耶夫 被枪杀
Vladislav Avayev, shot.
谢尔盖·普罗托森亚 吊死
Sergey Protosenya, hanged.
亚历山大·秋拉科夫 也吊死
Alexander Tyulyakov, also hanged.
死亡名单持续加长
And the list goes on.
我所有朋友同僚都死绝了
All friends and colleagues of mine. All dead.
请节哀
My condolences.
时下做寡头朝不保夕
Dangerous time to be an oligarch.
你却找上门求我
Yet when you called and asked,
尽管我们有言在先
even though we had agreed
你不再踏入我的地盘
you would stay out of my part of the world,
我还是帮了你
I helped you anyway.
这算帮我吗
Helped me?
不 我们合作
No, we both worked together
是为了协助那个穿橄榄绿T恤的人
to help the man in the olive drab t-shirt.
因为他和他的国家需要援手
Because both he and his country needed it.
你的国家也需要
Yours, too.
克里姆林宫可不这么看
Not how the Kremlin sees it.
那只是你的看法
That's how you see it.
要知道 当一个国家被孤立并财政枯竭
You know, it's no good being a citizen, even a rich one,
作为它的公民 哪怕富人也难逃牵连
from a country that's isolated, bled dry.
恰似我被你逐出
Well, like how I felt when you chased me
美国的滋味
out of the United States.
这都是哪辈子的事了
Ah, that's semi-ancient history.
此刻你在欧洲享有自♥由♥ 我俩都有
Now you have freedom here in Europe. We both do.
可以走在街上 喝点小酒
To walk the streets. To wet our beaks.
多亏由我出资
Thanks to the arms that I financed,
你采集的武器
and you sourced.
你以为咱俩这就扯平了吗
And you think this wipes our ledger clean?
是我忘给你送水果礼篮吗
Oh, did I forget to send you a fucking fruit basket?
几颗金桔改变不了什么
Oh, a few kumquats is not going to change anything.
咱俩的恩怨尚未了结
But our ledger is not clean.
它就像一块挡风玻璃 在你们丁勤时市长的
It is like a windshield that was tended to
领导下...
by your...
被你们的擦车人打理维护
squeegee men that thrived under your Mayor Dinkins.
任凭他们大张旗鼓 装模做样
All the showy effort and noise,
到头来 挡风玻璃仍旧积满尘垢
and still, windshield covered in grime and dirt.
除非我在美国恢复正常生活
Until I am rehabilitated in the United States,
否则咱俩没完
we are not square.
连我都没法在那恢复正常生活
I'm not even rehabilitated there.
况且我又不是外籍人士 你才是
And I'm not a foreign national. You are.
时值这场让斯大林
And I am the one defying my government
都自叹不如的政♥治♥大清洗
during a purge that makes Joe Stalin
我才是顶风违抗祖国政♥府♥的人
look like Joan fucking Baez.
假若我国领导人
If my loyalty is even questioned
对我的忠诚起半点疑心...
by the leaders of my country...
我懂 你就会上寡头刺杀名单
I get it. You go on the dead oligarch list.
对 所以听好...
Hm. So now...
我的要求
to what I need.
你得给我安排妥当
And what you will deliver on a platter.
我需要回美国
I need to return to America.
完成一个极为私密的任务
On a deeply personal mission.
还记得你全部资产被冻结吗
You do know that all your funds are frozen?
一毛钱都没剩
Down to the last kopek.
更何况你还在制裁名单中
Plus, you're on a sanctions list.
无论是什么任务
No matter what the mission,
我建议你另择他处
I suggest you conduct it somewhere else.
不 阿克塞
No, Axe.
你会安排妥当 让我重新入境
You will arrange it so I can walk back in,
尽情做完自己的事情
do my business freely,
作为回报 我会给你个甜头
and in return, I will grant something to you.
可能是进莫斯科大剧院观演的门票
Could be tickets to the Bolshoi,
也可能是允许你
could be to allow you
在这里随意走动
to keep walking around here,
自♥由♥地呼吸
breathing freely.
你威胁我 不是吧
Threats? Really?
以我的事迹 你凭什么认为我会任人威胁呢
What in my history makes you think I respond well to threats?
那以我的的事迹 你凭什么认为
What in my history makes you think
这只是威胁呢
it's merely a threat?
格里戈尔·安德罗夫
Grigor Andolov.
反正这在你职权之内
It's within your authority,
能力范围之内 可设法解决
within your ability to figure it out anyway.
给一名流亡罪犯签证吗
To give an exiled criminal a visa?
你咋想的 任由他
So he can, what,
抢夺布莱顿海滩的海♥洛♥因♥市场吗
muscle in on the Brighton Beach heroin trade?
还是搅浑下次总统选举
Fuck with our next election?
他妻子仍在纽约
His wife's still in New York.
正以遗弃为由起诉离婚
She's suing for divorce on grounds of abandonment.
也许他能以反讽为由作出反诉
Well, maybe he can countersue for irony.
万一他无法出庭...
And if he can't even show up...
那女人将获得数以十亿美金计的缺席胜诉
she gets a default judgment worth billions.
终于聊到你喜欢的了
Oh! Now we're talking your love language.
这对我来说很重要
This is important to me.
对你很重要
Important to you.
是对前不久在直升机坪
To the man who defied me
违抗我的那个男人而言吗
on that heliport not so long ago?
权作你卖♥♥给我一个人情
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表