剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
你是这间办公室里有史以来最好的检察官
You're the best prosecutor ever sat this office
因为你同时运用了你的理性和情感
because you used both your intellect and your emotions.
这才是你八十比零的原因
That's why you were 80 and 0.
现在是需要冒险的时刻 你受人爱戴
This is a moment to take risks. You are beloved.
那是你上次没有的东西 利用好
That's the one thing you didn't have last time. Use it.
这样你绝不会输
So you don't lose it.
好的 我明白你意思
Okay, I hear you.
但不代表我会听你的
But that doesn't mean I can listen to you.
时机未到
Not yet.
让我加入碾压温斯顿吧
Let me in on curb-stomping Winston.
菲利普和我能处理好
Philip and I will handle it.
我没什么事 而且这是我喜欢的那种任务
My schedule's light, and this is just my kind of mission.
我们能搞定 谢谢
We got it. Thanks.
你怎么了
What's with you?
没事 - 不对
Nothing. - Nah.
我看到你对温斯顿所作所为的反应了
I saw the way you reacted to what Winston did.
你眼中流露的可不是愤怒 而是悲伤
It wasn't anger in those eyes. It was sadness.
就不能都有吗
Can't I be both?
再泡久一点 你可以直接吸茶包了
You steep that any longer, you may as well suck the bag.
再说 你不喝花草茶的
Plus, you don't drink herbal tea.
该死的细节问题
Minor fucking detail.
感觉不如就这么开始吧
Though I might as well start.
那些退休的老人家都这样做的 对吧
That's what obsolete pensioners do, isn't it?
喝喝茶 两眼放空
Drink tea, stare into space,
然后腐烂
and decompose.
这才是我爱喝的
Mother's milk.
比那放松茶好多了吧
Better than a spot of zen-relax tea?
温迪 那简直就像是悼词
It was a fucking eulogy, Wend.
参加我自己的葬礼
Attending my own funeral.
《说谎者的扑克牌》周♥年♥庆♥的所有人都在我坟头蹦迪
The whole cast of Liar's Poker dancing on my grave.
如果我可以先假死的话
It would've been a lot more fun
就更有意思了
if I had gotten to fake my own death first.
现在是你向我施法
This is when you throw me some magic
解锁一切的时候了
that unlocks everything.
也许你需的不是我的魔法
Maybe my magic isn't what you need.
也许你需要去找别人看看
Maybe you need to see... someone.
找个别的专业人士
A different kind of professional.
我已经 暂时放弃了
I've given that up. For the time being.
所以你只是在寻找下个目标
So you're just a man searching for his next act.
我没在寻找下个目标 我想要回到过去
I'm not looking for a next act. I want to go back in time.
瓦格斯 你还是原来的你
You're still the same person, Wags.
是你所处的环境改变了
It's the circumstances around you that have changed.
那种人们说的戏剧性行为
The kind of theatrical moves those guys are talking about,
都在你的骨子里
that's in your bones.
你需要去找到一个机会
You just need to find an opportunity
激活你的肌肉记忆
that'll activate that muscle memory.
不要等待许可
And don't wait for permission.
对 把魔法注入我的血管吧
Yes, inject that magic into my veins.
我刚说的"专业人士"
When I was talking about a "professional" before,
意思是 心理医生
I meant... therapist.
真正的心理医生
A real... therapist.
那你是听说过梅尔医生了
Oh, you heard about Dr. Mayer, then.
别告诉我你也在找她看病
Don't... tell me you're seeing her too.
我向你保证 我更喜欢秘密不被深挖
I assure you, I prefer those depths unplunged.
当然了 除非是你来
Unless by you, of course.
感谢
Appreciate that.
那你知道这个女的是怎么回事吗
So, do you know what this chick is all about?
为什么他们都这么痴迷于她
Why they're all so obsessed with her?
我认识的温迪·罗兹
The Wendy Rhoades I know
可不会随便猜测或是听信传言
does not speculate or rely on hearsay.
她会潜下马里亚纳海沟那么深
She dives as deep as the fucking Mariana Trench
直到在海底的超级巨物中找到真♥相♥
until she finds the truth amongthe supergiants at the bottom.
你想知道这个冒牌梅尔是怎么回事
You want to know what this knock-off Melfi is about...
就去查
go find out.
我想你知道别人再怎么
And I think you know there is nothing anyone
给我灌弗洛伊德派的迷汤
could Freudian slip into my drink
都无法改变你永远
that'll change the fact that you...
是我的"魔力"医生这一事实
will always be my Dr. Mojo.
长官
Sir?
托瑞女士 只要我拒绝一个案子
Ms. Torre, once I pass on a case,
除非有实质性突破
I don't reconsider it
否则是无容再议的
unless there's been some material change.
因此 如果你不是来通知我...
So, if that's not what you're here to tell me...
这不是我的案子
This isn't my case.
是迈克尔·普林斯的超级政♥治♥行动委员会申报文件
This is Michael Prince's Super PAC filing.
施尔默副检察官把它交给我
Deputy Schirmer gave it to me,
他说你让我过目
said you wanted me to take a look.
对 好 很好 那你有什么发现呢
Yeah, good, great. And, uh, what did you learn?
有可能违反美国法典第52编第30121条
Potential violation of 52 USC 30121.
外国捐献者禁令
The foreign donor ban.
他行事不会那么明目张胆
He wouldn't do something that obvious.
不一定 而且情节并不显眼
Mm, not sure and not obvious.
捐献者中有家叫北国的有限公♥司♥
There was an LLC that donated called North Country.
我注意到那名字 便查了他家首席执行官
The name caught my eye, so I ran the CEO.
他似乎是加拿大公民
He appears to be a Canadian citizen.
你有兴趣准备控诉吗
You interested in preparing charges?
把你的材料留下 我会过目
Leave what you have, I'll... I'll give it a look.
事先声明 我推荐的案子铁定稳赢
For the record, the case I pitched is a stone winner.
这是我专门留给特殊场合的酒
Been saving this one for a special occasion.
庆祝你重掌权♥柄♥
Your return to the seat of power.
苹果杰克白兰地
Applejack?
你是上楼前才在街口转角处的店里买♥♥的吧
You stopped at the joint in the corner on your way up.
他们只有这款
It's what they had.
礼轻情意重嘛
And the thought that counts.
你到底喝不喝
You want to drink it or not?
瞧瞧你 查尔斯
What a sight you are, Charles.
一个回到自己地盘的男人
The man back in his natural habitat.
正在宵衣旰食
Burning the midnight oil.
请跟我分享你下的第一步棋
Please regale me with your first move.
我恐怕无可奉告
Nothing I'm ready to share, I'm afraid.
少来了 儿子
Don't be modest, sonny.
你肯定拿捏着某些铁证呢
You're sitting on something bold and undeniable, I'm sure.
艾拉跟你说了啥
What did Ira tell you?
只说了你腿脚发软
Ah, just that you're limp as a noodle.
好吧 他说的是临阵脱逃 我不过转译而已
Well, he said gun-shy, but I'm translating.
你真帮了个大忙 谢谢
Oh, that's helpful. Thank you.
好呛 - 噢
Whoa. - Ohh.
你知不知道...
Did you know...
在凯文出生后的五个月
that I stayed faithful to your mother...
我一直忠于你母亲
for five months after Kevin was born?
要给你颁个奖吗
Would you like an award for that?
不是...
No...
我是说我能理解你的困境
I'm trying to tell you I can relate.
当我初为祖父时
When I became a grandfather,
我发誓要做个正人君子
I vowed to become an upright man,
给孙子竖立好榜样
an example for my grandson.
天晓得 那时我度月如年
God, those months felt like years.
夜夜躺在她身边辗转反侧
I'd lay awake in bed next to her every night, restless.
给死鱼例行"交公粮"实在令人扫兴
Nothing spoils the spirit like rote sexual congress.
爸
Dad!
我知道再继续下去会折磨死自己
I knew I'd die if I kept on like that,
然而我没有做好离婚的准备
yet I wasn't ready for divorce.
可一想到寻猎新欢
But when it came to the idea of a new assignation...
那肾上腺素飙升的感觉
the adrenaline rush
简直是销魂蚀骨
was... was almost sickening.
我像是阿卡普尔科悬崖上的跳水员
It was like an Acapulco diver on top of a cliff,
试着计算浪潮以免水花四溅
trying to... to time the waves so that I didn't go splat.
我完全动弹不得
I was utterly frozen.
直到
Until...
我出席贝德明斯特高尔夫俱乐部的开业仪式
I attended the opening of Bedminster Golf Club.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表