剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
因为那会危及我们之间的关系...
'cause it jeopardizes our relationship...
放松 我不是要交易那家公♥司♥的股票
Relax! I'm not trading that company.
而是围绕着那家公♥司♥进行交易
I'm trading around that company.
这便是为什么我需要一名
That's why I need an executing trader
能保密操盘的执行交易员
who can keep operational silence.
那似乎不合法啊 对吧
Well, it's sort of illegal, isn't it?
也许技术层面上... 是合法的
It may not be illegal... technically.
那是灰色地带
It's gray.
就像我的毛衣 没错
Like my fleece, yeah.
它是我超级英雄套装 我是"灰人"
It's my superhero uni. I'm GrayMan.
这是那种"法律文字字义
It's kind of one of those "Letter of the law
对抗法律精神"的情形
versus spirit of the law" situations.
字义才是最重要 你现在早该懂了
Letter is all that matters. You should know that by now.
我想你们都在欣赏我的新造型
I assume you're all admiring my new look.
走了更摇滚的路线
Going for something a little more rockin'.
像1980年的比利·乔尔 下波热潮 新浪潮
Like Billy Joel in 1980. Next craze, new wave.
对你来说还算摇滚乐吗
Still rock and roll to you?
不是牡蛎湾的吟游诗人 不
Not the bard of Oyster Bay, no.
我是在我的"爱情隧♥道♥"阶段
I'm in my "Tunnel of Love" Phase.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
没人愿意合规性审计师在他后面虎视眈眈
Nobody wants compliance breathing down their necks.
特别是一个自比老板的合规性审计师
Especially not a compliance guy who thinks he's "The Boss".
你需要我用手指捅你菊花
Do you need me to stick my finger up your ass
好让你终于支楞起来吗 图克
so you can actually nut up, Tuk?
我就知道你记得我名字
I knew you knew my name.
我认识能做交易的人
I know a guy who can make the trades.
我可以安排会面
I can set a meet.
行
Okay.
在烟雾缭绕的某处
Somewhere smoky.
医者自医
Physician, heal thyself.
你懂拉丁文吗 - 当然懂
You speak Latin? - Of course.
他是想我继续持股
Does he mean I should hold the position
然后像打抗生素一样消除问题吗
and eradicate the problem, like a dose of antibiotics?
又或者他想我像截除坏死肢体一样
Or does he mean I should get out of the position,
全面撤资吗
like amputating the diseased limb?
对 对 他就是这个意思
Yes. Yes, he does.
一整批异国情调的酒
A bevy of exotic spirits
我梦里才得以一窥的阵仗
the likes of which I've only ever seen in a dream.
这是布达佩斯的乌尼古酒
It's the Unicum from Budapest.
有瓶冰爵利口酒是
Got a bottle of Becherovka
在卡罗维发利谈成一笔生意时收到的
from a deal clinched in Karlovy Vary.
那是黑死酒 我与波兰参谋长
That is a Brennivín. Went to a facilitated meet
前往雷克雅未克参加了协调会议
with the Polish Chief of the General Staff in Reykjavík.
也许试一点
Maybe a little.
或者我们可以试...
Or we could try the...
当然我们总可回到...
Then there is always...
或者...
Or...
路易维尔波旁酒 -当然要
Louisville. - Of course.
远游在外令家乡滋味更醇厚
Home tastes even better when you're far from it.
我们仅剩下几个会议
We only have a couple of meetings left.
所有交易都会在一两天内签订
All deals will be inked in a day or two,
连欧洲的生意也做完了
and the European business is done.
我们没借口继续留下
We won't have cover to stay any longer.
那便是度假的缺点
That's the problem with vacations.
往往太快结束
They always end too soon.
幸亏你还没把这叫做"假日"
Glad to hear you're not calling it "Holiday" yet.
干杯
Cheers.
跟我们回去
Come back with us.
不能 我不想回
Can't. Don't want to.
也不能回
But also, can't.
哪怕要我踏进美国一步
For me to even step foot in the U.S.,
我也需要自♥由♥活动的权利
I'd need to be able to move at will.
我需要有保障的安保 一条逃生路线
I'd need guaranteed protection. An escape route.
不能再躲躲藏藏 才不要
I can't go into hiding again. Not going to.
我到这里的头几个月 在我站稳脚跟前 很难熬
My first couple months here, before I figured it out, sucked.
我不能走动 不能畅所欲言
I wasn't able to move, speak freely,
不能任意买♥♥卖♥♥
buy how I wanted to.
我不会回到那里
I'm not going back to that place.
所有事都可以被安排好
All that can be arranged.
要是你愿意也能自己安排妥当
You could arrange it if you wanted to.
像你说的 看看你在这短短数月内创下的业绩
Look what you did here in, as you say, a matter of months.
我喜欢住在这里
I like it here.
可我想你 - 你怎会不想我呢
I do miss you, though. - How could you not?
普林斯 我告诉你 阿克塞
Prince? I'll tell you, Axe,
他以为自己是艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特
the guy thinks he's Alanis Morissette or something.
是真正的向善之力
An actual force for good.
自以为是的人往往不是
Oh, no one who thinks that ever is.
教父 真让我恐惧的是
The thing that really scares me, Godfather,
他事实上七窍玲珑 还威权在握
is how smart and powerful he really is.
还有他的原则 做事必须讲究精益求精
And the very notion that if he does it, it must be good.
这些元素相结合 - 产生了许多追逐的目标
Those elements combined... - Started many a religion.
但最后 没有一个结果是好的
None of them, in the end, good.
所以我们需要你
Which is why we need you.
所以你需要喝光这杯威士忌
Which is why you need to drink up your whiskey.
行了 普林斯也聊够了 说说你吧
Come on, enough about Prince. What about you?
现在跟舒尔茨怎么样
Where are you at with Chelz?
听说已经步入正轨了
Heard things are getting serious.
你这么关注我 - 你可是我的瓦格斯
You kept tabs. - You're my Wagsy.
我当然关心你
Of course I kept tabs.
干杯 为关心所爱的人
To keeping tabs on those you love
以及设法在失败之前
and finding a way to see each other in person
再见彼此一面
one last time before the fall.
有访客到
Visitor on the tier.
请
Sir.
一切就绪 先生
All set, Sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 搭档
Howdy, partner.
你气色不错
You look well.
你和我有些共同点
We have something in common, you and I.
我们都遭受诽谤
We have been besmirched.
名声和信誉受损
Our names and reputations have been stained.
不过 我从高位落马 是拜你所赐
But my fall from grace, started by your own hand,
这让我放下脚步
has given me pause.
用一种或许你能理解的方式思考
And it's gotten me thinking in a language that you,
因为你是有信念的人
a man of faith, might understand.
我一直在思索罪恶 正义
I have been reflecting on sin, on justice,
还有救赎
on redemption.
现在我已洗刷掉污名
And now that my name has been cleared,
我觉得自♥由♥的味道变得更美好
I've found that freedom tastes all the sweeter.
比以往更加深刻 更广阔无边
It's deeper than it used to be, wider, boundless.
我是来伸手拉你一把
I am here to extend my hand,
帮你摆脱困境 从囹圄中解脱
to pull you up from the morass onto solid ground.
我来是要放了你
I'm here to offer your release.
我找到办法
And I have found a way
能让我们一起纠正过去的错误
that we can both right the wrongs of the past
帮彼此通往更光明的未来
and help each other to a brighter future.
只要你愿意公开承认 你当司法部长时
If you will publicly admit that when you were attorney general,
错误地向前总统提议
you wrongfully recommended to our former president
让他革除我在纽约南区法♥院♥的职务
that he fire me from my position at SDNY,
我保证 待我官复原职后
I give you my word that as soon as I reclaim that post,
会立刻放了你
I will get you released.
这将是我的首要议程
I will make it my first order of business.
我去
Aw, shit.
竟然是你 玛斐
Fucking Mafee? You?
本·金说 跟我会面的
Ben Kim told me I'd be meeting
是他毕业于沃顿商学院的交易员伙伴
a trader friend of his from Wharton.
他邀请我来 说要分享火龙果汁
And he invited me here to share some dragon fruit rippage.
这里的氛围跟我更符合
This spot is more my vibe than yours,
所以我想你应该离开
so I think you should be the one to leave.
滚犊子 你在家也能享受这些
Fuck that. You probably got all this shit at home.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表