剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
哦当然了, 那么, 食物都在冰箱里
Oh! This must be Precious.
哦! 这一定就是珍珍了
Oh! Isn't she the cutest thing?
哦, 她难道不是世界上最可爱的东西吗
What a pretty cat!
好一只漂亮猫!
Be sure she eats her dinner and call us if anything goes wrong.
确保她吃晚饭, 有意外请给我们打电♥话♥
You needn't worry about anything.
没有什么好担心的
I am a superhero, like my good friend Batman.
我可是超级英雄, 就像我的好朋友蝙蝠侠
Well, Precious.
好的, 珍珍
Prepare to be...
准备好来...
...entertained!
玩耍吧!
You do this:
你这么做
Oh. Precious? Precious, honey?
哦, 珍珍? 珍珍, 你去哪?
She flew up the flue.
她顺着烟管上去了
Are you having fun in there?
你在里面干嘛呢?
Well, you need to come out.
好吧, 你得出来
Precious.
珍珍
Precious, you probably ought to come out of there.
珍珍, 你该从里面出来了
Please, Precious, I swore an oath to protect you.
求你了, 珍珍, 我发誓要保护你的
Don't make me look bad.
不要让我丢脸
Hmm, I'll use psychology.
嗯, 我要用心理学
All right, maybe you should stay in the wall, Precious.
好吧, 也许你应该待在墙里面, 珍珍
See if I care...
看我在不在乎...
I'm totally freaking out!
我简直要崩溃了!
What'll I do? What'll I do? What'll I do?
怎么办? 怎么办? 怎么办?
Calm down. What would Batman do?
冷静, 如果是蝙蝠侠会怎么做?
Oh! Precious.
哦! 珍珍
There. Finished. A fitting tribute to Precious.
这样, 完成了, 很合适悼念珍珍
That doesn't look anything like this picture.
这和照片里的一点也不像
Well, I hope everything went...
我希望一切...
I swear, I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you.
我发誓, 我会用我的余生来补偿你们
I'm a terrible person.
我是个糟糕的人
There was just too much wall for one little cat.
对于一只小猫来说, 这面墙太过了
I know I could never be half the cat she was, but I'll never quit trying.
我知道我永远也比不上半只珍珍, 但我不会放弃的
Just show me where the litter box is, please.
只要请你告诉我小纸箱在哪里
Did you miss us, Precious?
想我们了吗, 珍珍?
Precious?
珍珍?
It's Precious.
是珍珍!
Oh, Precious.
哦, 珍珍
And you did such a good job keeping things clean.
而且你完美的保持了房♥间的整洁
The place is spotless.
这里简直一尘不染
No need to thank me, ma'am.
没什么好谢我的, 女士
Spotlessness is all in a day's work for 'Mazing Man.
一尘不染就是迷糊侠一天的工作成果
This looks like a job for 'Mazing Man.
这看起来需要我来修复了
生物突击队
之
被时间遗忘的
分镜制♥作♥
亚当 凡 维克
· ·
战争!
This is it, freaks.
要到了, 怪物们
We're entering the zone where several Allied planes have disappeared.
我们正在进入数架联盟飞机消失的区域
Including one of our special operatives.
包括我们特别的驾驶员
Hold on, freaks.
抓紧了, 怪物们
Move it, freaks.
快转移, 怪物们
Wait until Army Intelligence sees this.
等陆军情报组看到这个
I wonder how big this little fella is gonna get.
我想知道这个小家伙能长多大
What are they waiting for?
他们在等什么?
They are waiting for me, dear boy.
他们在等我, 小家伙
And you are?
你是?
I am the Ultra-Humanite.
我是极端人
Doesn't ring any bells.
完全没印象
I assume you're the one knocking Allied planes out of the sky.
我想你就是炸毁联盟飞机的罪魁祸首了
Yes, yes. But that is only the beginning.
是的, 没错, 但这仅是开始
I have perfected my control of these magnificent beasts.
我已经完美的控制了这些神奇的野兽
Soon I will unleash them on the Allied Forces.
马上我会把他们释放到联盟据点
They will insure victory for the Axis powers...
他们会摧毁联盟军队
... and the defeat of the Allies.
且保证轴心国的胜利
What a fitting addition to my forces the Creature Commandos will be.
对我的军队来说, 生物突击队是多么合适加入啊
These freaks work for me and the good old US of A.
这些怪物听命于我和美国
And we're not joining up with some Axis lackey who wants to enslave the world.
而我们不会和想奴役世界的轴心国狗腿子合作
Hmm. A pity. Once I plant receivers in your brains...
嗯, 真可惜, 等我在你们的大脑里安装完接收器
...I will control you as easily as these dinosaurs.
控制你们就会像控制这些恐龙一样简单
Seize the Creature Commandos.
抓住生物突击队
Get that remote control.
去抢那个遥控器
You heard the man, Creature Commandos.
都听到了吧, 生物突击队
No!
不!
Thanks, Creature Commandos.
谢谢了, 生物突击队
When Army Intelligence sees proof these dinosaurs exist...
当军队情报局看到这些恐龙存在的证据
...they'll make those lizards the greatest war weapon since...
他们会把这些大蜥蜴变成最伟大的战争武器
Lucky, no!
拉奇, 不要!
What's the idea?
你脑子进水了吗?
You made us monsters, Shrieve.
你把我们变成怪物, 长官
Made us fight your stinking war.
让我们为你打恶心的战争
That's something we can understand.
这我们可以理解
But those dinosaurs are simple creatures, living the only lives they know.
但那些恐龙是单纯的生物, 活的与世无争
We'd like to keep it that way.
我们希望保守这个秘密
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表