剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
I hope you found your little nap refreshing.
我永远不会厌倦挫败你的阴谋, 雷霄古
I never get tired of foiling your twisted schemes, Ra's.
我不认为恢复地球的生态平衡
I'd hardly call restoring ecological balance to Earth...
是一个"扭曲的计划", 但是每个人都有自己的计划, 侦探
...a "twisted scheme," but to each his own, detective.
很快我就会向太阳发射一枚核聚变火箭
Soon I shall fire a fusion rocket into the sun.
由此产生的太阳耀斑
The resultant solar flares...
将在几天内融化地球上所有的冰
...will melt all ice on the planet in a matter of days...
淹没整个大♥陆♥
...flooding the continents.
永别了, 侦探
Farewell, detective.
你好, 盖, 对吗?
Hello. Guy, is it?
哈尔·乔丹跟我说了很多关于你的事, 远离麻烦?
Hal Jordan's told me a lot about you. Keeping out of trouble?
除非我能帮忙, 老家伙
Not if I can help it, old-timer.
在我那个年代, 当我们还在服役的时候, 没有时间参加社交活动
In my day, there wasn't time for social events when we were on active duty.
但有了像哈尔这样的绿灯侠来保护地球
But with a Green Lantern like Hal keeping Earth safe...
你不担心这个, 对吗?
...you don't worry about that, do you?
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
荣恩说一会儿有派吃, 我喜欢派, 你呢?
Ooh! J'onn said there's going to be pie later. I love pie, don't you?
你介意到别的地方吗?
Would you mind looming somewhere else, please?
蝙蝠侠, 能听得到吗?
Batman, do you read me?
为什么他不回答?
Why doesn't he answer?
如果你指望蝙蝠侠成为派对的灵魂
If you're relying on Batman to be the life of the party...
恐怕你吹错调子了
...I'm afraid you're whistling the wrong tune.
就是这样, 音乐, 我怎么会忘了音乐?
That's it. Music. How could I have forgotten music?
别害怕, 老伙计, 如果你需要音乐, 我正好有
Never fear, old chum. If music is what you need, I've got just the thing.
不好意思, 打扰一下, 各位
Excuse me. Excuse me, everyone.
我觉得我应该给你们表演一首亚特兰蒂斯精神歌♥曲
I thought I'd entertain you with a rendition of an Atlantean spiritual.
也许你听说过"靠近我们的鳍"?
Perhaps you've heard of it. "Nearer Our Fins to Thee"?
有点像这样
It goes a little something like this:
火星神啊, 我需要一块饼干
By H'ronmeer, I need a cookie.
塔利亚, 你为什么要救...
Talia. Why did you save...
我明白
I see.
谢谢
Um, thanks.
这地方太大了
This place is huge.
肯定比我们在市政♥府♥的老总部大, 是吧, 野猫?
Definitely bigger than our old brownstone headquarters in Civic City, eh, Wildcat?
一堆垃圾
Hmph. Hunk ofjunk.
那是什么味道?
What's that smell?
那是我的小屋
Oh, uh, heh. That's my cabin.
怎么回事?
What in the Sam Hill?
是啊, 我想是有点乱
Yeah, I guess it's a little messy.
"有点乱"? 这太丢脸了, 孩子
"A little messy"? This is a disgrace, son.
我都看不到地板了
I can't even see the floor.
那是一堆垃圾还是你的床?
Is that a pile of garbage or your bunk?
我应该能从床垫上弹出25美分
I should be able to bounce a quarter off that mattress.
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you want to?
我需要空气
I need air.
是个电影名字
It's a movie title.
一个字
One word.
- 咬, 咀嚼 - 牙齿
- Bite. Masticate. - Teeth.
吃, 吃
Eat. Eat.
- 咀嚼 - 挥手
- Chomp. - Hand-waving.
- 咀嚼 - 鼓掌
- To chew. - Clapping.
得了吧, 你们连试都不认真试一下
Oh, come now, you're not even trying.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
你没看到我们正在玩有史以来最棒的猜字谜游戏吗?
Can't you see we're in the middle of the greatest game of charades ever?
呃, 有急事
Uh, nature calls.
下颌
Mandible.
你应该是最强大的绿灯侠之一
You were supposed to be one of the most powerful Lanterns ever.
但你的戒指很容易受到木头的伤害
But your ring is vulnerable to wood.
那么, 如果有人拿着尖棍朝你走过来会怎么样?
So, what happens if a guy comes at you with a pointy stick?
如果他把它涂成黄色, 你也会有同样的下场
Same thing that happens to you if he paints it yellow.
那是什么可♥卡♥因♥吗, 老家伙?
Was that some kind of crack, old man?
如果戒指合适的话, 加德纳
If the ring fits, Gardner.
蝙蝠侠呼叫瞭望塔, 蝙蝠侠呼叫瞭望塔, 请回答
Batman to Watchtower, Batman to Watchtower, come in.
瞭望塔, 紧急情况, 请回答
Watchtower, this is an emergency, please respond.
好极了
Great.
我想现在是吃派的好时机
I think now would be a good time for pie.
不, 派, 我放在烤箱里了, 寒冰, 拖延时间
Oh, no, the pies. I left them in the oven. Ice, stall for time.
管好你自己的事吧, 爷爷
Mind your own business, gramps.
嘿! 让我们分享一个故事, 我先开始
Hey! Let's all share a story. I'll start.
我把这个故事叫做"请不要吵架, 越吵越尴尬"
I'll call this tale, "Please Stop Fighting, It's Getting Awkward."
这是我的事, 加德纳
It is my business, Gardner.
难怪这个新联盟这么混乱
No wonder this new league is such mess...
如果你是他们选择的英雄
...if you're the caliber of hero they've sunk to using.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
嘿, 我为加入这个团队感到自豪
Hey, I'm proud to be on this team.
如果你知道怎么用吸尘器, 你也会很自豪的
You'd be proud if you could figure out how to work a vacuum cleaner.
放松点, JLI也许能以自己的方式做事, 但我们能完成任务
Easy, there. JLI may do things our own way, but we get the job done.
你知道, 其他联盟没有"他们自己的方式"
You know, the other league didn't have do things "their own way."
我想这些新生代不介意让自己难堪
I guess this new generation just doesn't mind embarrassing themselves.
是啊, 我随时都可以派我们的人去对付你那些所谓的"神秘人"
Yeah, well, I'd put our guys up against your so-called "Mystery Men" any day.
奇怪的是你们这些老家伙, 怎么能走到这一步的
The mystery is how you geezers managed to make it this far.
这个派对可能还需要划拳
This party might not be out of punch after all.
一个态度恶劣, 发型廉价的备用灯侠, 你能指望什么呢?
What can you expect from a backup Lantern with a bad attitude and a cheap haircut?
是时候了, 老家伙
It's go time, old man.
现在, 朋友们, 英雄不应该这样
Now, friends, that's no way for heroes to behave.
受苦的剑鱼
Suffering swordfish.
我有个小惊喜, 谁要吃派?
I have a little surprise. Who wants pie? Ah!
我的天啊
Holy moly.
嘿, 野猫
Hey, Wildcat.
你的聪明才智总是让我吃惊, 侦探
Your ingenuity never ceases to amaze me, detective.
但在这件事上, 我知道你有帮手
But in this case, I know you had assistance.
可悲的是, 在太阳把你烧成灰之前, 你已经死了
Sadly, you'll be dead before the sun incinerates you.
那么, 呃, 谁来给大家讲入场俏皮话?
So, uh, who gets to make the big entrance quip?
您先请, 先生, 长者优先
After you, sir. Age before beauty.
谢谢, 鱼脸
Well, thanks, Fish Face.
好了, 小混混们, 派对结束了
All right, punks. The party's over.
没错, 你的生态入侵到此为止, 雷霄古
That's right. Your ecological incursion ends here, Ra's Al Ghul.
你们来晚了, 英雄们
You're too late, heroes.
我来搞定
- I got it.
熄灯了, 讨厌鬼
Lights out, creep.
这是正确的处方, 医生
That's the right prescription, Doctor.
我们来打几个回合吧, 大男孩
Let's go a couple rounds, big boy.
我遇到过比你更厉害的重量级人物
I've had heavybags that hit back harder than you do.
把这个吃了, 鱿鱼脸
Eat this, squid face.
鱿鱼脸!
Squid face!
我去救蝙蝠侠, 你去砸火箭
I'll free Batman, you smash that rocket.
你知道我在想什么
You read my mind.
看着我, 侦探
Face me, detective.
你为什么不早点死呢?
Why won't you just perish already?
这次我会看着你的生命从你眼中消逝, 侦探
This time I shall watch the life fade from your eyes, detective.
你应该注意我的手
You should have been watching my hands.
就凭你打架的方式, 小子, 我都不介意你睡在猪圈里
The way you fight, kid, I almost don't mind you sleeping in a pigsty.
我想我们该向你道歉
I suppose we owe you an apology.
我们不是什么好客人
We haven't been very good guests.
那是肯定的
That's for sure.
你看, 我们认为这个新的联盟, 已经摒弃了我们做事的方式
You see, we thought this new league had dismissed our ways of doing things...
忘记了我们的传统
...forgotten our traditions.
你在开玩笑?
Are you kidding?
你们不仅最先组建超级英雄团队, 你们做到了最好
You guys didn't just do the superhero group thing first, you did it the best.
我们在你身上看到了很多我们的影子
We saw a lot of us in you out there.
很高兴知道美正的精神还活着
It's nice to know the spirit of the JSA is alive and well.
看来我错过了不少派对时光
I see I missed quite the party.
是的, 我的小聚会正是他们需要的
Yes. My little soiree was just the thing they needed.
看起来不同的世代会因为共同的愿望而结合在一起
It seems different generations can bond over a common desire.
正义?
Justice?
派
Pie.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表