剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
我们与国防部的会议在一个半小时后, 哈尔
Our meeting with the Defense Department's in a half an hour, Hal.
而且那是机密的
And it's classified.
仅限授权人员
Authorized personnel only.
我想我这回不必去了, 甜心, 你不需要我在场的
I think I'm gonna pass on this one, sweetie. You don't need me there.
他经常这样吗?
Does he do this all the time?
绿灯侠! 哦, 伙计
Green Lantern! Aww, man.
就不能让我喘口气吗?
Can I just once catch a break?
出什么事了? 决定不炸蝙蝠船了吗?
What's the matter? Decided not to blow up the bat-boat?
别担心, 卡萝看着呢
Don't worry, Carol's keeping an eye on it.
把她丢下太多次
Leave her behind enough times...
她下次可能就不等你了
...and she might not be there when you get back.
她需要知道你是真心的
She needs to know you're serious.
来吧, 英雄, 你可以做得更好的
Come on, hero. You can do better than that!
好吧, 好吧, 等把这个搞定我会去跟卡萝谈谈的
Okay, okay, I'll talk to Carol after we finish this.
跟世界分享他一定很困难
Must be hard sharing him with the world.
这是私人办公室, 泰勒女士
This is a private office, Ms. Taylor.
你是怎么通过我的助理的?
How did you get past my assistant?
我有我的方法
I have my ways.
好吧够了! 我在这篇文章里的参与部分结束了
All right, that's it. My participation in this article is over.
我要你立刻离开费里斯公♥司♥
I want you off Ferris property immediately.
嗯, 哈尔·乔丹也许无所畏惧, 但是你显然不是
Mm. Hal Jordan may not be afraid of anything, but you certainly seem to be.
出去!
Out!
我们还没完呢, 费里斯女士
We're not done yet, Ms. Ferris.
我说了出去, 你是谁?
I said out. Who are you?
卡萝
Carol.
我不记得请求过帮助
I don't recall asking for help.
星蓝石不好对付
Star Sapphire's no pushover.
她不知如何接近了卡萝
She was able to get close to Carol somehow.
也许她冒充了那个记者
Maybe she was posing as that reporter.
有趣的理论
That's an interesting theory.
嗯, 我要替她说句话了, 她并不想躲着我们
Well, I'll say this for her. She's not exactly trying to hide from us.
看来我对于泰勒的直觉是正确的
Looks like my hunch was right about Taylor.
等一下, 蝙蝠侠! 有些你不知道的事
Wait, Batman! There's something you don't know.
这不是星蓝石
This isn't Star Sapphire.
那个女人, 她疯了
That woman, she's insane.
而且她恨你, 她...
And she hates you. She...
不用担心, 泰勒女士, 我们会把你送到安全的地方
Don't worry, Ms. Taylor. We'll get you to safety.
星蓝石一直都是卡萝, 而且你一直知道
It was Carol all along. And you knew.
卡萝在替费里斯工业试飞原型机的时候
Carol was flying a prototype for Ferris Industries...
被扎马伦人截获了
...when she was intercepted by the Zamarons.
她们来地球寻找星蓝石的新宿主
They'd come to Earth in search of a new host for the Star Sapphire entity.
然后卡萝被选中了
And the one they chose was Carol.
她鄙视我, 蝙蝠侠
She despises me, Batman.
而且希望毁掉我, 胜过一切
And wants, more than anything, to destroy me.
我所爱的女人是我最大的敌人
The woman I care about is my greatest enemy.
你能想象那种感觉吗?
Can you imagine what that's like?
她知道吗?
Does she know?
不
No.
星蓝石是一个分♥裂♥的人格
Star Sapphire's a separate personality.
如果卡萝发现真♥相♥, 她会崩溃
If Carol discovered the truth, it would shatter her mind.
为了卡萝, 我不得不一直瞒着, 直到我找到办法帮她
For Carol's sake, I had to keep this secret until I found a way to help her.
我们一起想办法, 哈尔, 我们会...
We'll do it together, Hal. We'Il...
多感人啊
How touching.
可惜你俩都要完蛋
Such a shame that the two of you are doomed...
而且人类会跟你们一起灭绝
...and the human race will die with you.
看看天空吧, 英雄们
Look to the skies, heroes.
扎马伦的第一波入侵开始了
The first wave of the Zamaron invasion has begun.
攻击!
Attack!
给我点挑战, 战斗! 战斗!
Give me a challenge. Fight! Fight!
卡萝, 求你了
Carol, please.
我知道你还在, 不要让星蓝石控制你
I know you're in there somewhere. Don't let Sapphire control you.
卡萝·费里斯已经不在了, 只有星蓝石!
There is no Carol Ferris. There is only Star Sapphire!
哈尔说的没错, 卡萝, 他不是你的敌人, 星蓝石才是
Hal's right, Carol. He's not your enemy, Star Sapphire is.
真正的战斗不在我们之间, 而在你的内心
The real battle isn't with us, it's within you.
你是对的, 我必须...
You're right. I've got to...
回到你该待的黑暗中去, 人类
Go back down in the dark where you belong, human.
不! 我绝不能容许
No! I can't let you.
你当然能
Of course, you can.
我不会放弃你的, 卡萝, 因为我知道你是个好人
I won't give up on you, Carol, because I know you're a good person...
因为我们属于彼此
...because we belong together...
也因为我爱你
...and because I love you.
不! 不要听他的! 他在说谎! 他...
No! Don't listen to him! It's a lie! It's a...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
哈?
Huh?
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
她一点儿都不记得了吗?
And she doesn't remember?
一点儿都不
Not a thing.
但这种事还可能会发生
But it could happen again.
好吧, 看上去我有了一个比我一开始讲的还要好的故事:
Well, looks like I've got an even better story than the one I started with:
卡萝·费里斯是星蓝石
Carol Ferris is Star Sapphire.
不行! 你不能揭露那件事. 你会毁掉她的
No! You can't reveal that. It'll ruin her.
哦, 我会的, 而且
Oh, I will and...
抱歉, 我刚刚说什么来着?
I'm sorry. What was I saying?
你刚刚说你终于找到了
You were saying that you finally found an answer to,
"哈尔·乔丹害怕什么?"的答案
"What is Hal Jordan afraid of?"
哦, 对
Yes, of course.
我说那是什么来着?
What did I say it was?
你没说
You didn't.
蝙蝠失忆喷雾, 多谢
Good old bat-amnesia spray, thanks.
很遗憾我们得不到她问题的答案了
It's just too bad we won't find out the answer to her question.
很简单, 蝙蝠
It's simple, Bats.
这个宇宙中只有一件令哈尔·乔丹害怕的事情
There's only one thing in the universe Hal Jordan's afraid of...
那就是失去卡萝
...and that's losing Carol.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表