剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
不得了
Outrageous.
亚特兰蒂斯
的
库瑞一家
彩色版
你们好 你们好 你们好 朋友们
Well, ahoy, well, ahoy, well, ahoy, my friends
希望这次旅程
Hope your journey here
没把你累到
Didn't give you the bends
不管多烦恼 到这全丢掉
Any worry you had, here is where it ends
看呐 福禄克还想逗你笑
Look, Fluke's brought you a toy
你们好 你们好 哦真让人高兴
Well, ahoy, well, ahoy, oh, it's such a joy
这是我亲爱的妻子和活泼的儿子
Here's my darling wife and my bouncing boy
那老黑蝠鲼总要做坏事
And that old Black Manta is bound to annoy
海少侠援护从不迟
Aqualad is my decoy
海王
登场
亚特兰特斯的库瑞家
The Currys of Atlantis
也没什么特殊
Are just like you and me
只有一点与众不同的
the only major difference is
亚特兰蒂斯
的
库瑞一家
是他们属于王族
That they are royalty
你们好 你们好 你们好 朋友们
Well, ahoy, well, ahoy, well, ahoy, my friends
请坐那儿休息会儿放松下 朋友们
Have a chair over there and relax, my friends
顶级的款待享受吧 朋友们
You'll be entertained to the max, my friends
你们好 你们好 你们好
Well, ahoy, well, ahoy, well, ahoy
在演播室现场观众面前拍摄
真好, 这是个周二晚上
Yes. It's Tuesday night
那意味着和蝙蝠侠一起打击犯罪
and that means crime fighting with Batman.
好了, 我把三叉戟放哪了?
Now, where did I put that trident?
猜我又抓到谁往邮箱里放炸♥弹♥了
Guess who I caught planting a bomb in the mailbox again.
黑蝠鲼, 这真的不怎么友善
Black Manta. Now, that's not very neighborly.
让你的这只蠢海豚随便乱游也不友善
Neither is letting this blasted pet dolphin of yours swim loose.
他毁了我的章鱼花♥园♥, 又一次的
He ruined my octopus garden. Again.
哦, 福禄克, 你这调皮的孩子
Oh, Fluke, you scamp.
把蝠鲼带去警♥察♥局好吗, 儿子?
Take Manta down to the police station, will you, son?
我需要准备出门了
I've got to get ready.
没问题, 爸爸
Sure, Dad.
反正我也没啥更好的事情干
It's not like I have anything better to do.
啊! 原来在那. 恶棍们, 我来了
Ah! There you are. Evildoers, here I come.
亚瑟
Arthur.
晚上不用等我, 我美丽的王后
Don't wait up for me, beautiful queen.
亲爱的, 你要去哪?
Where are you going, dear?
呃... 这是个周二晚上, 所以...
Uh... It's Tuesday night, so...
你是不是忘了什么?
Aren't you forgetting something?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
手套, 靴子, 万能腰带, 三叉戟
Gloves, boots, utility belt, trident.
我们的纪念日?
Our anniversary?
呃, 不, 当然没忘
Uh, no, of course not.
那一定会特别过分得棒
It's going to be outrageous.
你有什么计划?
What do you have planned?
噢, 呃, 很多
Oh, um, lots of things.
不知道那是谁
I wonder who that could be.
嗨, 蝙蝠朋友, 你怎么来这儿了?
Ahoy, Bat-buddy. What brings you here?
在我的纪念日这天?
On my anniversary?
今天是周二, 打击犯罪之夜, 你叫我...
It's Tuesday, crime-fighting night. You told me to...
过来说声"你们好"
Stop by to say "hello."
好吧, 你好, 以及再见
Well, hello. And goodbye.
我美丽的珊瑚花...
My beautiful coral flower...
你知道我去打击犯罪就是为了
...you know I only go crime-fighting in order to make...
让你和我们的儿子在七海更安全
...the seven seas safe for you and our son.
试试别的理由?
You wanna try another one?
噢, 请你原谅我, 我的王后
Oh, please forgive me, my queen.
我的脑中可能记不清日期
I may have no head for dates...
但我的心里只有你
...but in my heart, there's only you.
原子侠之剑!
作为原子侠, 雷·帕尔默一次又一次
As the Atom, Ray Palmer
证明了那句陈词滥调的真实性
proved time after time that the old cliche is true:
浓缩的都是精华
Big things come in small packages.
原子侠有着好用的头脑
Atom had a colossal brain.
和与之相配的拳头
And a right hook to match.
他的退休决定同样是个沉重的打击
His decision to retire hit just as hard.
我们足够幸运有蔡瑞安作为接任人
We were lucky enough to have Ryan Choi in our back pocket.
但科学才是他的初恋
But science was his first love,
而他最终也彻底的回到了显微镜身边
and he finally went back to the microscope full-time.
当克罗诺斯回来的时候
When Chronos returned,
我知道我需要雷·帕尔默也回来
I knew I needed Ray Palmer to come back as well.
但此时, 已经多年没人看到过他了
But by this time, no one had seen him in ages.
我大海捞针般的搜寻将我带到了亚马逊
My needle-in-a-haystack search led me to the Amazon.
在正常情况下
Under normal circumstances,
常见的长戟大兜虫不会是个问题
the common Hercules beetle wouldn't present a problem.
但这不是正常状况
But these are not normal circumstances.
常青藤大学
所以你认为你很强, 是吗, 废物?
So you think you're tough, huh? Do you, punk?
那是因为你不知道自己在对付谁
Well, you don't know who you're dealing with.
我是蔡瑞安博士, 而你即将倒下
I am Dr. Ryan Choi, and you are going down.
哈! 没错, 我刚逆运算了你的指数积分
Ha! That's right, I just inverted your exponential integral.
疼吗?
Does it hurt?
我是蔡博士, 你好?
Dr. Choi. Hello?
嗨, 教授, 我是海王
Ahoy there, Professor. Aquaman here.
不是个好时候, 海王
Not a good time, Aquaman.
胡扯, 有件我们必须立马面谈的事
Nonsense. There's something we must discuss in person immediately.
稍等, 让我从电♥话♥线过来
Hang on while I travel through the telephone line...
就像你作为超级英雄原子侠时那样
...just as you do in your superhero alter-ego, the Atom.
即便你缩到比原子小, 我打的是手♥机♥
Even if you did have the power to shrink to subatomic size, I'm on a cell phone.
没有线让你走的
There aren't any wires to travel through.
你刚说什么, 小书呆子?
You were saying, Poindexter?
我一直在外面
I was outside the whole time.
是时候认真起来了, 我容易被骗的朋友
Time to get serious, my gullible friend.
蝙蝠侠刚发出了求救呼号♥
Batman just sent out a distress call
只有原子侠能帮我找到他
and only the Atom can help me find him.
你知道我退休了
You know I'm retired.
雷·帕尔默, 最初的原子侠, 才是你需要的人
Ray Palmer, the original Atom, is the guy you need.
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在了
蝙蝠侠就是在搜寻雷的过程中失踪的
Batman disappeared while searching for Ray.
来吧, 冒险在召唤你
Come now. Adventure calls.
但我已经不是个英雄了
But I'm not a hero anymore.
一派胡言
Poppycock.
一朝英雄, 终生英雄
Once a hero, always a hero.
这是原子侠... 有趣的那个, 我指
This was the Atom's... The fun one, that is.
最后的已知位置
Last known location
以及蝙蝠侠开始搜寻的地点
and where Batman began his search.
我很抱歉, 但你看起来蠢透了
I'm sorry, but you look ridiculous.
天啊, 伙计, 把披风穿上, 看起来认真点
For goodness sake, man, put on a cape. Show some effort.
我不会穿制♥服♥的, 因为第一
I am not wearing my costume, because one,
我已经不是个超级英雄了
I'm not a superhero anymore...
第二, 我喜欢口袋
...and two, I like pockets.
唔, 口袋, 没错
Mmm. Pockets. Yes.
好了, 这是什么
Now, what is this?
小心点, 那个镜片是由白矮星物质组成的
Careful. That lens is made of white dwarf star matter.
是帕尔默教授的缩小射线, 这意味着...
It's Professor Palmer's shrink ray, which means...
看到那了吗?
See that?
是脚印, 特别小的脚印
It's footprints. Wee little footprints.
蝙蝠侠肯定为搜寻帕尔默教授缩小了自己
Batman must have shrunk himself in order to track Professor Palmer.
那就简单了, 我们必须做同样的事
Then the answer is clear. We must do the same.
我把你带到这了, 接下来你得靠自己了
I got you this far. You're on your own now.
好吧
Very well.
但我不太擅长应付这类小玩意
But I'm not so good with doohickeys.
你能教我怎么用这东西吗?
Can you show me how to work this gizmo?
就对准施展对象按那个按钮就行了
Just aim it at the subject and press that button.
说"茄子"
Say "cheese."
不
No.
这不好玩, 海王
This isn't funny, Aquaman.
现在把它给我让我逆转效果
Now hand it over so I can reverse the effects.
你想要这个吗?
Is this what you want?
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表