剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Let's start a little smaller.
夫人?
Ma'am?
也许我们应该改变下预期
Maybe we should manage our expectations.
干得好, 就像从婴儿那拿糖果一样
Bravo. Like taking candy from a baby.
你已经准备好对付蝙蝠侠了
You're ready for Batman.
星辰实验室
一个藏身处, 就在星辰实验室对面
A hideout right across the street from S.T.A.R. Labs.
皮特斯比萨
这是哪儿, 爱哭鬼?
What is this place, Weepy?
我用我在监狱里做了30年牌照
I bought it with what I scraped together...
攒下来的钱买♥♥的
...from making license plates in prison for 30 years.
我的大计划本来是让那些流着鼻涕的小屁孩
My big plan was to bring smiles to the faces of snot-nosed tots...
在榨干♥他♥们父母的血时绽出笑容
...while bleeding their parents dry.
哦, 哭哭, 你真是坏透了
Oh, Weepy, you're capable of so much worse.
你对于星辰实验室正在帮助蝙蝠的预测真是对极了
Your hunch about S.T.A.R. Labs helping Bats was dead-on.
你的回归表演现在开始了
Your comeback begins now.
现在, 只要放松
Now, just relax.
犯罪就像骑独轮车
Crime's like riding a unicycle.
你永远不会忘记怎么做
You never forget how.
嘿, 小伙子们
Hey, boys.
如果听说过这一手的话就阻止我呀
Stop me if you've heard this one before.
这是你的出场提示. 生动, 哭哭, 奔放
This is your cue. Sparkle, Weepy, sparkle.
人生中,难免经历点风雨
Into each life, a little rain must fall.
看见了吗, 哭哭? 你还是能行的
See, Weepy? You still got it.
你是对的, 这么多年来我第一次悲伤地感受到活力
You're right. I feel woefully alive for the first time in years.
现在, 让我们粉碎黑暗骑士的独♥裁♥吧
Now, let's crush that Dark Knight despot.
这个生物磁场感应器里包含的先进技术
The advanced technology contained in this bio-magnetic sensor...
能使蝙蝠探测器在哥谭范围内
...will enable the Bat-Probe to detect malevolent intent...
侦测到恶意企图
...within the Gotham City limits.
看起来我们人数不够啊, 老朋友
Looks like we're outnumbered, old chum.
真可惜, 但是我们有惊喜要素
Sadly so, but we have the element of surprise on our side.
只要这最后的部件安装好
With this final component installed...
就没有一个黑心的可鄙罪犯
...no black-hearted bottom-feeder...
能够逃脱冰冷无休的正义凝视
...will escape the cold, unblinking glare of justice.
惊喜在哪儿?
What happened to surprise?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
小丑, 你这个残忍♥的骗子
Joker, you murderous mountebank.
等不及被蝙蝠探测器锁定了, 嗯?
Couldn't wait for the Bat-Probe to set its sights on you, eh?
你了解我, 小蝙蝙
You know me, Batsy.
我喜欢早到, 避开高峰期
I like to come early and avoid the rush.
他用他有名的滑稽彩带抓住了我
He has me in his famous trick streamers.
莫蒂默·忧郁, 又名爱哭鬼
Mortimer Gloom, a.k.a., the Weeper.
等我抓住你, 你就只能在狱墙后嚎哭
You'll be wailing behind prison walls when I'm done with you.
也许吧, 蝙蝠侠, 但今天轮到你为我哭泣了
Perhaps, Batman, but today, it's your turn to cry me a river.
就该这么做, 哭哭
Way to go, Weepy.
蝙蝠, 你这个令人着迷的小计划很显然让你精神错乱了
Bats, this obsessive little project of yours has clearly left you unhinged.
我喜欢
I like it.
看看你是否喜欢这个, 小丑
See how you like this, Joker.
我不会再让你继续压♥迫♥我们的人了, 你这个斗篷杀人狂
I won't let you oppress our people any further, you caped killjoy.
这次泪水只会出现在你的葬礼上
This time the only tears will be at your funeral.
正如我所料
Just what I thought.
读读你的档案, 爱哭鬼
Read your file, Weeper.
仍旧没有邪恶到能下得了手, 对吧?
Still not evil enough to get the job done, are you?
以前不能, 以后也不能
Never were, never will be.
振作起来, 爱哭鬼
Buck up, Weeps.
我给我们两个都准备了足够多的邪恶
I got enough evil for both of us.
正义总是能够盖过邪恶, 渣滓们
Justice always has a way of evening the odds, scum.
你接受得很好, 没有眼泪
You're taking it well. No tears.
早流不出来了, 小丑
I'm beyond tears, Joker.
当这个城市真的需要一位反派的时候, 我失败了
The one time when this city really needed a villain, and I failed.
蝙蝠侠是对的, 我不够邪恶
Batman's right. I'm not evil enough.
对一个了解这点的人来说, 这话简直是疯了
From a man who should know, that's crazy talk.
我需要你, 爱哭鬼
I need you, Weeper.
我不能帮你了
I can't help you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对付犯罪集团的终极武器
The ultimate weapon against the underworld.
任何罪行都无法逃脱惩罚, 没有罪犯能够逍遥法外
No crime will go unpunished and no criminal will go free.
好吧, 也许这行不通
Well, maybe it's not gonna work.
超级罪犯
小丑
约: 500米
( 珠宝店 )
( 阿卡姆疯人院 )
这是多么令人作呕的发展
What a revolting development this is.
新闻
杂♥志♥
同花不顺
管道工程
( 哥谭警局 )
这车可真受欢迎
A welcome wagon.
哭哭?
Weeps?
总得有人为明天的罪犯们确保世界的安全啊
Someone's gotta make the world safe for the criminals of tomorrow.
哭哭
Weepy.
来吧, 搭档, 是时候让蝙蝠吃瘪了
Come on, partner. Time to make the Bat eat crow.
我就知道你迟早要现身的, 小丑
I knew you'd show up sooner or later, Joker.
敢对上我, 你可真是个傻瓜
You're a fool to face me.
保持警惕
On guard.
看来你需要点新材料, 小丑
Looks like you need some new material, Joker.
对于这场游戏来说你太老了, 爱哭鬼
You're too old for this game, Weeper.
噢, 邪恶面前永远不嫌老
Oh, you're never too old for evil.
最后一次机会, 老家伙
One last chance, old man.
放弃吧, 没希望的
Give yourself up. It's hopeless.
这次不同
Not this time.
勇士在战斗中倒下了
How the mighty have fallen in the midst of battle.
噢, 我可怜你, 蝙蝠侠
Oh, I pity thee, Batman.
好极了, 太棒了
Bravo. Bravo.
我知道你有这能耐, 老家伙
I knew you had it in you, old timer.
不幸的是这么多年来, 我从不相信自己能获胜
The tragedy is that all these years, I didn't believe I could prevail...
直到你来到我身边, 小丑
...until you came along, Joker.
现在就要干掉你真令人惋惜
It's a shame I must do you in now.
哭哭, 你在说些什么
Weepy, what are you talking about?
哥谭的犯罪之王只能有一个, 而那必须是我
There can only be one king of crime in Gotham and that must be me.
这一辈子都不可能, 爱哭鬼
Not in this lifetime, Weeper.
你救了我
You saved me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
不, 你这个傻瓜
No, you fool.
爱哭鬼就要完成他真正的使命了
The Weeper was about claim his true destiny.
你夺走了我最伟大的恶作剧
You robbed me of my greatest prank.
小丑, 在哭?
Joker, crying?
哦, 这很好笑
Now, that's funny.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表