剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
让我们交换舞伴了, 嗯?
we changed dance partners, hmm?
你挠我敌人的背, 我挠你敌人的
You scratch my foe's back, I'll scratch yours.
没错, 如果我们对付一个不同的英雄
Yes. If each of us takes on a different hero,
这就是个全新的游戏了
it's a whole new game.
得益者是我们
Advantage, us.
我要那个泳装模特
Dibs on the swimsuit model.
一个平凡的人类来换换口味
A mere mortal for a change.
但那就给豹女留了
But that leaves Cheetah with...
钢铁之子?
The Man of Steel?
钢铁或肉躯, 没人能阻挡这只猫的爪子
Steel or flesh, no man can resist the claws of this cat.
而这一次, 我们把战场带给他们
And this time, we bring the battle to them.
哥谭报
星球日报
公报
母亲, 我真没空看这个
Mother, I really don't have time for this.
哦, 拜托, 就是个小竞赛
Oh, please. It's just one little contest.
能拖几天的小竞赛
Which can last for days.
我今天来天堂岛只是为了
I only came to Paradise Island today...
找能捐给时间胶囊计划的东西
...to find something to donate for the time capsule project...
能代表英雄主义的东西
...something that signifies heroism.
我需要找一个...
I need to find...
自我女儿历史性的胜利后
I haven't seen such a battle
我还未曾见过这样一场胜利
since my own daughter's historic victory.
你是谁?
Who are you?
只是一个普通的战士, 我的女王
Just a humble warrior, my queen.
叫我马尼亚克, 如果您高兴的话
Call me Maniaque, if it pleases you.
上前来接受荣誉, 马尼亚克
Come forward and be honored, Maniaque.
马尼亚克?
Maniaque?
母亲, 当心!
Mother, look out!
小丑
The Joker.
反正不是特洛伊的海伦
Well, it ain't Helen of Troy.
没有男性能站在天堂岛上
No man sets foot on Paradise Island,
更何况一个疯狂的变♥态♥
let alone an insane psychopath.
我就是我自己, 神奇傻瓜
I am what I am, Wonder Wench.
而你马上就要变成古老的历史了
And you're about to be ancient history.
所以这就是另一半生活的方式
So this is how the other half lives.
是时候发现另一半死亡的方式了
Time to find out how the other half dies.
嗯, 坎多城, 充满了氪星制品
Hmm. Kandor City. Filled with Kryptonian artifacts.
抱歉了, 大男孩
Sorry, big boy.
你瓶子里的信息要等一辈子了
Your message in a bottle will have to wait forever.
你是怎么...?
How did you...?
这个可爱的珠子
This charming little bauble.
乌兹塔卡加的护身符能传递
The Amulet of Urzkartaga channels the full mystic powers...
与我同名的猫的全部神奇力量
...of my feline namesake.
魔法, 超人
Magic, Superman.
某些让你格外易受伤害的东西
Something to which you are particularly vulnerable.
令人惊叹, 但你仍然不会赢
Impressive, but you still won't win,
所以你不如直接投降
so you might as well surrender now.
氪石制的指甲油, 是不是很棒?
Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine?
在这钢铁之躯下的, 也不过是个普通人
Under all that steel, just a man.
现在来收取我的奖励了
Now to claim my prize.
你确定这是正确的方法吗, 布鲁斯老爷?
Are you sure this is the right approach, Master Bruce?
当然, 阿尔弗雷德
Of course, Alfred.
将时间胶囊所有要求输入到蝙蝠电脑里
By feeding all the requirements of the time capsule ceremony into the Bat-Computer...
时间长度, 后代, 英雄主义
...length of time, posterity, heroics,
它会告诉我完美的捐赠物品
it'll tell me the perfect item to donate.
"一个蝙蝠镖"
"A Batarang."
真天才
Genius.
而你与维尔小姐的晚餐必然迟到了
And you are officially late for your dinner with Miss Vale.
你还需要我做什么吗, 老爷?
Will you have any further need for me then, sir?
今晚没事了, 阿尔弗雷德
That will be all for tonight, Alfred.
我们的追踪器就像计划的一样工作
Our tracking devices worked as planned.
将我们直接带到了敌人面前
Leading us straight to our enemies.
在你没穿裤子的时候抓到你了, 黑暗骑士?
Caught with your trunks down, Dark Knight?
黑色头发, 充满肌肉的身材
Hair, black. Muscular frame.
你谁啊?
Who are you?
你是来对付我的, 卢瑟
Did you come here to fight me, Luthor,
还是我的清洁工?
or my janitor?
哦, 天啊
Oh, dear.
干得不错, 阿尔弗雷德, 接下来看我的了
Good job, Alfred. I've got it from here.
痛打那个讨厌的秃子
Bash that bald blighter.
怎么了, 卢瑟? 超人对你来说太难了?
What's the matter, Luthor? Superman proved too much for you?
多年来与一个几乎神一样的生物争斗
Years of fighting an almost god-like being.
现在不过是人对人
Now it's just man against man.
简直太容易了
This is almost too easy.
令人开心
Delightful.
那么, 我们说到哪了?
Now then, where were we?
啊, 对, 你的秘密身份
Ah, yes, your secret identity.
礼貌点, 蝙蝠侠
Manners, Batman.
永远直视一个拜访者的眼睛
Always look a visitor in the eye.
很聪明, 黑暗骑士
Very clever, Dark Knight.
不过无所谓了
No matter.
我们说话的时候, 小丑正在解决神奇女侠, 以及豹女对超人
As we speak, Joker is finishing off Wonder Woman, and Cheetah, Superman.
那就动手, 卢瑟
Then go ahead, Luthor.
比起耻辱的面对世界, 不如有尊严的死
Better to die here with dignity than face the world in disgrace.
世界, 你说?
The world, you say?
那是个好主意, 你没你看上去那么傻
Now that's an idea. You're not as dumb as you look.
所有传送器接受我的命令
Slave all teleporters to my command.
你知道我, 我喜欢把笑话讲个没完
You know me. I love to beat a joke to death.
你的时机一直把握的不怎么样, 莱克西
You always had lousy timing, Lexy.
我刚要给出句足以杀人的台词呢
I was about to deliver a killer punch line.
你这白♥痴♥的镀铬圆顶! 什么意思?
You cretinous chrome dome! What's the meaning of this?
你们难道不愿意在一个被俘观众面前
Wouldn't you rather finish off our captive audience...
解决我们的被俘观众吗?
...before a captive audience?
现在整个世界都能看到了
Now the whole world can see.
但这一次, 整个世界也不够
But this time, the world is not enough.
星系里所有有知觉的生物请注意
Attention all sentient beings in the known galaxy.
是我, 莱克斯·卢瑟
It is I, Lex Luthor.
和我, 拥有可爱皮毛的豹女
And I, the Cheetah in the adorable fur.
以及最后但绝不是最不重要的, 我
And last but never least, me...
威胁的皇子, 笑容的领主, 罪恶的...
...the mountebank of menace, the lord of laughs, the clown prince of...
小丑
Joker.
我们, 地球最伟大的恶人
We, Earth's greatest villains...
现在宣布对地球最伟大英雄的最终胜利
...hereby declare final victory over Earth's greatest heroes...
三巨头, 三位一体, 看啊
...the big three, the trinity. Behold.
超人, 蝙蝠侠以及神奇女侠
Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.
这是你的主意?
This was your idea?
为什么把我们带到敌人据点中心呢?
Why bring us to the heart of the enemy stronghold itself?
别忘了, 重要的不是场地
Remember, it's not the venue.
是身边的人
It's the company.
好吧, 卢瑟, 既然你用换对手耍了我们
So, Luthor, since you tricked us by switching opponents...
我推测你们也会这样分享战利品
...I assume you'll divvy up the spoils accordingly.
你得哥谭, 小丑得天堂岛
You'll get Gotham City, Joker gets Paradise Island...
而大都会归豹女
...and Cheetah gets Metropolis.
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
莱克斯·卢瑟将大都会给这个绒毛怪物?
Lex Luthor give Metropolis to this freakish furball?
绝不
Never.
你敢拒绝把你的宝贝大都会给我?
You dare deny me your precious Metropolis?
我才是打败了氪星遗孤的人
It was I who beat the last son of Krypton,
不是你, 小家伙
not you, little man.
她说的没错, 莱克西, 交易就是交易
She's right, Lexy. A deal's a deal.
你就是没法忍♥受我比你强, 停下这个
You can't stand that I'm better. Stop it.
别想命令我做什么!
Don't you tell me what to do!
够了, 大都会是我的, 不可更改
Enough. Metropolis is mine and that's final.
哦, 该死的
Oh, Rats.
是时候感谢主人的款待了
Now it's time we thank our hosts for their hospitality.
我们该再换次舞伴吗?
Shall we trade dance partners again?
让他们猜吧
Let's keep them guessing.
三对一? 你们的体育精神去哪了?
Three on one? Where's your sense of sportsmanship?
这就结束了
And that's a wrap.
还有个重大的问题
There's still one major problem.
时间胶囊
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表