剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
给我, 给我, 见鬼的
Give it. Give it. Come on.
我正试着给你呢
I'm trying to give it to you.
好极了, 这真是好极了
Well, that's just great.
现在我们该怎么变回正常大小?
How are we supposed to get back to normal size now?
当然是靠你腰带里的缩小设备了
Why, with the amazing shrinking device in your belt.
哦, 你指那个因为我不再是超级英雄所以留在家里的腰带吗?
Oh, you mean the belt I left at home because I'm not a superhero anymore?
哈, 没必要为这个自责, 迷你泰坦
Well, no sense beating yourself up over it, Tiny Titan.
我们只好一起去救蝙蝠侠和教授了
We'll just have to rescue Batman and the professor together.
让我想想, 还有什么?
And let's see, what else?
酷极了的制♥服♥, 保护无辜者
There's snazzy costumes, protecting the innocent...
揍一顿坏蛋, 让自己的照片上新闻
...beating up villains, getting your picture on the news.
我有提酷极了的制♥服♥吗?
Did I mention snazzy costumes?
你不明白, 海王
You don't get it, Aquaman.
做一个研究科学家让我高兴
Being a research scientist makes me happy.
我喜欢数学
I like math.
比起从死亡陷阱逃脱我宁愿解公式
I'd rather solve equations than get out of deathtraps.
你有在听我说话吗?
Are you even listening?
不, 你一提起数学我就没听了
No. I stopped once you started babbling on about math.
但你看, 蝙蝠侠的足迹直达这个战场
But look. Batman's trail leads right into this field of battle.
从这些痕迹来看
Judging by these tracks,
蝙蝠侠对战了一只长戟大兜虫
Batman fought a Dynastes hercules...
常用名赫尔克琉斯甲虫
...commonly known as the Hercules beetle.
赫尔克琉斯? 海神啊
Hercules? By Neptune.
嗯, 这些甲虫有极强的领地意识
Hmm. These beetles are highly territorial.
它立刻攻击了蝙蝠侠
It attacked Batman immediately.
蝙蝠侠成功的躲过了它的冲击
Batman was able to evade its charge.
但他的蝙蝠镖对它的盔甲壳没有效果
But his Batarang proved ineffective against its armored shell.
蝙蝠侠被困住了
Batman was trapped.
他扔了几个冷冻胶囊
He threw some freeze pellets.
没错, 没错, 然后怎么了?
Yes, yes. Then what?
然后, 甲虫似乎就
Then, the beetle seems to have just...
消失了
...vanished.
消失? 怎么可能?
Vanished? How is that possible?
这还有条痕迹
There's another track here.
很新, 属于某种两栖生物
It's fresh. Some species of amphibian.
我抓住你了, 教授
I've got you, professor.
这就是为什么我退休了
This is why I retired.
你逗我吗? 这多刺♥激♥
Are you kidding? This is exhilarating.
放开我的小朋友
Let go of my little buddy.
那是一种枝毒蛙属, 毒箭蛙
That's a species of Dendrobatid, the poison dart frog.
它从皮肤里分泌一种麻痹物质
It secretes a paralyzing toxin through its skin.
永远别相信一只两栖生物
Never trust an amphibian.
地还是水, 你总得选一边
Land or water, choose a side.
那只青蛙肯定把赫尔克琉斯甲虫和蝙蝠侠一起吃了
That frog must have eaten both the Hercules beetle and Batman.
蝙蝠侠被只长过头的蝌蚪吃了?
Batman eaten by an overgrown pollywog?
胡扯
Nonsense.
我可以证明
And I'll prove it.
哈! 我对你的麻痹毒免疫
Ha! I'm immune to your paralyzing poison.
这里没有蝙蝠侠的痕迹
No sign of Batman in there.
那是它吃掉一个超级英雄的教训
That'll teach him to eat a superhero.
土著文明用这种毒涂在他们的箭尖
The indigenous cultures use this toxin to poison the tips of their arrows.
它对一个大一点的狩猎者会有用的
It might come in handy against a larger predator.
你看起来一团糟, 朋友
You look a mess, friend.
来, 让我帮帮你
Here, let me help you.
不, 我没事, 真的, 我...
No, I'm fine, really, I'm...
看, 好多了
There, much better.
继续找蝙蝠侠的踪迹怎么样?
Now what say you we pick up Batman's trail?
我看不见任何痕迹
I don't see any tracks.
蝙蝠侠没被那只青蛙吃掉
Batman wasn't eaten by that frog,
那么发生什么了?
so what happened?
帕尔默博士, 我猜
Professor Palmer, I presume.
你比我记忆中矮一点, 蝙蝠侠
You're a little shorter than I remember, Batman.
很高兴你没事, 但你去哪了, 老朋友?
Glad you're okay, but where have you been, old friend?
我会解释一切
I'll explain everything.
就好像他直接飞走了
It's like he just flew away.
嘿, 你在干嘛?
Hey. What are you doing?
雨林伪装
Jungle camouflage.
现在, 要不要让我的鱼类朋友们
Now, how about a little help from
帮忙重新找到蝙蝠侠的踪迹?
my fish friends in reacquiring Batman's trail?
是啊, 祝你在雨林中找到海洋生物
Yeah, good luck finding any marine life in the middle of the rain forest.
跟着这个气味, 男孩们
Get the scent, boys.
Silverfish: 蠹虫, 别名银鱼
蠹虫? 但它们是昆虫
Silverfish? But they're insects.
鱼就是鱼
A fish is a fish.
即便它是只虫
Even if it's a bug.
好吧, 为什么不呢?
Sure. Why not?
去吧, 蠹虫, 出发
Hi-ho, silverfish, away.
欢迎来到莫莱德
Welcome to Morlaidh.
这些是卡塔珊人
These are the Katarthans.
有一天,我在寻找稀有植物时发现了它们
I discovered them one day when I was looking for rare flora.
他们的宇宙飞船很久以前坠毁了
Their spacecraft crash-landed long ago
那之后就一直被困在这里
and they've been marooned here ever since.
这是德瑞吉斯, 卡塔珊王室的总理大臣
This is Deraegis, chancellor to the Katarthan royal family.
你带了外人进村子, 帕尔默?
You brought an outsider to the village, Palmer?
不是外人, 是一个老朋友
Not an outsider, an old friend.
德瑞吉斯对他的人♥民♥有种可以理解的保护欲
Deraegis is understandably protective of his people.
我一直在帮他们在这凶残的雨林里生存
I've been trying to help them survive in this hostile jungle.
你已经看到那能有多难了
You've seen how tough that can be.
帕尔默
Palmer.
看起来很难, 没错
It looks tough, all right.
很高兴你平安回来了, 吾爱
I'm so pleased you returned safe, my love.
亲爱的, 让我向你介绍哥谭的蝙蝠侠
My dear, may I introduce Batman of Gotham City.
蝙蝠侠, 这是莱斯文公主
Batman, this is the Princess Laethwen.
殿下
Your highness.
现在或许你能明白为什么我一直不在了
Perhaps now you can see why I've been gone.
让我给你展示我现在正干什么
Let me show you what I'm working on.
我一直在帮助卡塔珊人修复他们的飞船
I've been helping the Katarthans fix their ship...
好让他们能回到自己的星球
...so they can return to their home planet.
他们的曲率驱动用一个白矮星镜片来对焦等离子
Their warp drive uses a white dwarf star lens to focus plasma.
修复工作即将完成
The repairs are nearly done,
但星际陀螺仪彻底毁了
but the astro gyroscope is completely shot.
蝙蝠机里有个备用的, 我去帮你拿来
I have a spare in the Bat-Jet. I'll get it for you.
谢谢你, 蝙蝠侠
Thank you, Batman.
你和帕尔默救了我的人♥民♥
You and Palmer have saved my people.
不久后我们就结婚, 你将在我身边统治
Soon we will marry and you will rule by my side.
和一个外人结婚?
Marry an outsider?
殿下, 王绝对不会同意
Your highness, the king never would have agreed.
现在王座上的是我, 德瑞吉斯
I sit on the throne now, Deraegis,
而我将和任何一个我选的人结婚
and I will marry whomever I choose.
我们去拿螺旋仪吧
Let's go get that gyroscope.
我比任何人都了解这片雨林
I know the jungle better than anyone.
和公主在这待着
Stay here with the princess.
我的人和我会跟着蝙蝠侠去取零件
My men and I will go with Batman and retrieve the part.
你没在带我去我的飞机, 对吧?
You're not taking me to my jet, are you?
雷·帕尔默只是在试图帮你们
Ray Palmer is only trying to help your people.
帕尔默是在试图推♥翻♥我们
Palmer is trying to take over my people.
按理说, 卡塔珊人该由我统治
By right, the Katarthans are mine to rule.
外人和背叛的公主都该死
Death to outsiders, and to that traitorous princess.
嘿, 我看起来像...
Hey, I look like...
你在试图把我装扮成原子侠
You're trying to dress me like the Atom.
啥? 不, 完全是巧合
What? No. Just an incredible coincidence.
你为什么要坚持让我做一个超级英雄?
Why do you insist on me being a superhero?
我是个科学家, 我研究的项目会帮助所有人类
I'm a scientist, working on discoveries that will help all of mankind.
你把自己称作科学家
You call yourself a scientist
可你跟一根海黄瓜一样蠢
but you're as dumb as a sea cucumber.
难道你看不出别人眼中显而易见的东西吗?
Can't you see what's obvious to everyone else?
你是这个小小星球上
You're the biggest superhero
最伟大的超级英雄
this tiny planet has ever seen.
这可不是你那实验室工作服藏得下的
And that's not something you can hide under a lab coat.
你发现什么了吗?
Did you find something?
海神的三叉戟啊, 是蝙蝠侠
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表