剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
Welcome, fellow Batmen of all nations.
欢迎到场, 各国的蝙蝠侠同僚
I call this meeting to order.
我召开这次会议是为了布置任务
El Gaucho, please review the minutes from our last gathering.
艾尔高乔, 请简单回顾一下上次会议
Sí, Batman.
好的, 蝙蝠侠
Our annual masked charity ball raised over 100 million Euros
我们的年度慈善假面舞会所筹欧元过亿
for the Retired Heroes Foundation.
作为英雄退休基金
And at long last, the remodeling of our headquarters está completo.
同时, 我们总部的改造终于完成了
(SPEAKS IN SPANISH)
( 西班牙语 )
Musketeer.
火枪手
As you can no doubt see
如你所见
the six statues you commissioned of les Batmen sont arrivées.
你委托的六个蝙蝠侠雕像已经到了
I didn't commission any statues.
我从未委托制♥作♥任何雕像
The Batmen of all nations Ha-ha-ha.
各国的蝙蝠侠, 哈哈哈
None of you even look like bats.
你们甚至没一个看起来像蝙蝠的
Let me show you how a real tribute society works.
让我告诉你真正的致敬团是怎么致敬的
Introducing the Jokers of all nations.
我来向大家介绍一下来自世界各地的小丑
Get them, boys.
搞定他们, 小伙子们
( 意大利语 )
( 法语 )
( 西班牙语 )
Wingman, look out.
翼人, 当心!
Almost forgot, Batsy. Brought you a little housewarming gift.
差点给忘了, 小蝙蝠们, 我给你们带了点乔迁礼物
There. The house feels warmer already.
看吧, 现在屋子变暖和啦
The hammers of justice will always pound straight the bent nails of evil.
正义的铁锤总能击败邪恶
无能为力!
Cool. Let's jump it on our bikes.
喔! 我们骑下去吧
I don't know, Chris. It looks dangerous.
我不确定, 克里斯, 这看起来挺危险的
Don't be such a baby, Kyle.
别像个小宝宝似的, 凯尔
It's Captain Atom!
是原子队长!
That's right.
没错
And those wires would have given you the shock of your life.
那些电线差点要了你的小命
For a superhero, this downed power line is child's play.
对于超级英雄, 断落的电线只是小儿科的事
But to a child, it's a death trap.
但对于一个孩子, 它可是致命陷阱
Gee, thanks, Captain Atom.
哇哦, 谢啦, 原子队长
Next time, be a hero by remembering you're not.
下回逞英雄时, 要记得自己并非英雄
Saving the youth of the world one public service announcement at a time.
在地球上每拯救一个青年, 就是做了一次公益广♥告♥
I didn't think it was possible, but he's worse than Booster Gold.
我可不信, 我觉得他比金色先锋更糟糕
Since he arrived he's proven arrogant, self-serving and cocky.
自从他来这, 他表现得为人傲慢, 自私还自大
Sounds like the JLI's newest member is going to fit right in.
听上这个新成员倒是很适合国际正义联盟
Quite the team you've assembled, Manhunter.
你的团队真是不错, 火星猎人
Well, except for Batman here.
可惜, 除了蝙蝠侠
- Excuse me - Say what
- 什么? - 你说什么?
The guy has no superpowers. Not even a lame one.
他没有任何超能力, 甚至连点看家本领也没有
And yet everyone here thinks he's the greatest superhero in the universe.
但这的每个人却认为他是全宇宙最伟大的超级英雄
Because it's true.
因为事实如此
Boom. You're dead. Boom. You're dead again.
嘭, 你死了. 嘭, 你又死了
Boom, boom, boom. That's all it would take.
嘭, 嘭, 嘭, 就是这么简单
Sir, you are crossing a line.
先生, 你有点过分了
Even the villains must buy into it, because otherwise
就算恶棍也同意这说法, 因为不然的话
he would have been squashed the moment he stepped out of Gotham.
只要他踏出哥谭市的那个瞬间就会被打的很惨
Your deluge of destruction is over, Despero.
你肆无忌惮的破坏结束了, 戴斯佩罗
Your wicked winds wane tonight.
你的恶风今晚就将消散, 天气巫师
Your sinister subterfuge ceases now, Star Sapphire.
你的邪恶轨迹就此结束了, 星蓝石
Your titanic tantrum of terror terminates tonight, Giganta.
你可怕的暴躁脾气该收敛了, 巨化女
Guys, don't get me wrong.
伙计们, 可别误会我
Batman would make an awesome cop.
蝙蝠侠是可以成为一个非常棒的警♥察♥
- Thanks. - But a superhero?
- 谢谢 - 但超级英雄?
Come on, that takes superpowers.
拜托, 那需要超能力
Who is this guy
他究竟是哪号♥人物
Former United States Air Force Captain Nathaniel Christopher Adams
前美国空军上尉内森尼尔·克里斯托弗·亚当斯
a.k.a. Allen Adams, a.k.a. Cameron Scott.
又称艾伦·亚当斯, 又称卡梅伦·斯科特
He was atomized in a scientific experiment and acquired the power of super-strength
他在一场实验里被原子化后获得了超级力量
flight and energy blast projection.
可以飞行并发射能量波
Impressive.
真不赖
But he should try mixing a little humility with those superpowers.
但他该往那些超能力里混点谦虚进去
Like I do.
就像我一样
The trouble alert.
是警报
It's Major Force.
那是神力少校
And he's attacking the Pentagon.
他正在攻击五角大楼
My old nemesis.
那是我的老对手
Looks like I get to show you guys a real superhero in action.
是时候让你们瞧瞧真正的超级英雄是如何行动的了
Listen up, maggots.
听着, 蛆虫们
I know it's here, so hand over the quantum vacuum.
我知道它在这, 交出量子真空
You jerks are about to get a face full of unfriendly fire.
你们这帮混球马上要面对我的怒火了
At ease, soldiers.
稍息, 士兵们
As you weren't.
可惜你们动不了
Leave those privates alone, Major Force. And that's an order.
离开那些列兵, 神力少校, 这是命令
Leave this to the heavy artillery, Batman.
跟重炮说去吧, 蝙蝠侠
Out of the way. He's mine.
躲开, 他是我的
Battling villains is no excuse for rudeness, chum.
打击恶棍可不是粗鲁的借口, 朋友
Nice recon, captain. This is just what I was looking for.
多谢你带路, 队长, 这就是我要找的
Neptune's Beard. He's been reduced to...
海神的胡子啊, 他被打回了原形...
Just a man.
只是个普通人
Make that a dead man.
变成死人吧
You'll get yours later, captain. I have what I came for.
我迟早会杀了你的, 队长, 我已经得到我想要的了
We've got to go after him and get the quantum vacuum back. He's got my powers.
我们得追上他夺回量子真空, 他夺走了我的力量!
Batman to J'onn, have the league intercept Major Force
蝙蝠侠呼叫约翰, 召集联盟成员拦截神力少校
before he destroys Washington.
在他摧毁华盛顿之前
And beam us up to the tower.
然后把我们传送回瞭望塔
What? No!
什么? 不行!
Easy, Cap... Uh, Nate.
放松, 队长... 呃, 内特
Let the league handle this.
让联盟来解决这个
You have bigger fish to fry.
你有更重要的事做
This is what was stolen, a prototype quantum vacuum
这就是被盗的东西, 量子空间原型机
which taps into the same energy field as you and Major Force.
能接入跟你和神力少校一样的能量场
He can use it to absorb any form of nuclear-level power
他能用它来吸收任何形式的核能
until he's virtually unstoppable.
直到他强大到无法阻挡
I'll prepare the Watchtower to hold Major Force for the authorities
我会在瞭望塔做好准备, 一旦联盟逮捕了神力少校
- once the league apprehends him. - What can I do
- 就为当局把他控制住 - 那我做什么
In your compromised condition, it's best if you confine yourself to quarters.
以你现在的情况, 你最好还是待在这
Hey, I can get by without powers no problem.
嘿, 我没超能力也能行
He does it.
他不就行
How hard can it be
这能有多难?
Let me give you a hand with that lead-lined dampener.
我来帮你搬这个铅衬的阻尼器
Careful there, champ.
当心, 朋友
These things are heavier than they look.
这玩意比它看上去沉
Don't want you to hurt yourself.
别伤到自己
Okay, Dad.
好吧, 老爹
It's Martian Manhunter.
是火星猎人!
Good catch, my chartreuse shipmate.
接得好, 我黄绿色的同伴
Aquaman is right, Nate.
海王说得对, 内特
You're going to have to learn to accept your new limitations.
你得学着接受现实
And like you always say
正如同你经常说的那样
Next time, be a hero by remembering you're not.
下回, 通过记住你不是英雄来做个英雄
I've just become my own PSA.
我居然被我自己的话教育了
Now let's see what this baby can do.
现在, 让我们看看这宝贝都有什么神通吧
Booyah.
呼哈哈
They're gonna have to start calling me General Force now.
他们现在该叫我神力将军了
Time to cause a little collateral damage.
是时候来捣点乱了
And how's Earth's formerly mightiest mortal doing
地球上曾经的最强者在干什么呢?
Try to stay positive, old man.
试着保持乐观, 老兄
Why don't you fix yourself a sandwich. Food always puts me in a better mood.
你为什么不自己做个三明治吃, 食物总能让我感觉好点
亲吻厨师
Aquaman, we need to, um...
海王, 我们需要, 呃...
Perhaps l...
也许我可以...
I've got it.
我搞得定
I have the power.
我- 有- 力- 量!
What's happened to me
我身上到底发生了什么
It's okay, Nate.
没事的, 内特
Now I know how you must feel.
现在我知道你的感受了
Like a total loser.
像个彻头彻尾的失败者
Typical.
还是老样子
Wait. I need help. Show me how you do it.
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表