剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
四星闪耀!
亚当·斯特兰奇
星球战争
分镜制♥作♥ 马特·扬伯格
It took a while, but I found the perfect gift.
虽然花了点时间, 但我终于找到了完美的礼物
I can't wait to see Alanna's face when she opens it.
我等不及看阿莱娜打开礼物时的表情了
Impossible. I calculated the timing and location of the zeta beam perfectly.
这不可能, 我明明完美的计算了泽塔光线的时间和位置
Something's afoot.
不太对劲
Alanna's present.
阿莱娜的礼物
No errant zeta beam's gonna keep me from my interstellar sweetheart.
没有什么能阻止我去见我的星际甜心
Looks like I made a friend.
看来我交到个朋友
This isn't Rann. And it's definitely not Earth.
这里不是兰恩, 也绝对不是地球
Great Scott. It's Kanjar Ro.
我的天, 是坎加·罗!
Adam Strange.
亚当·斯特兰奇
Energi-Rod, huh? Let me guess.
能量权杖, 让我猜猜
You used it to highjack the frequency of the zeta beam.
你用它夺取了泽塔光线的控制频率
Hoping to use it to teleport that negaton bomb to Rann.
打算用它把那个负离子炸♥弹♥传送到兰恩
Indeed. And after the bomb vaporizes all sentient life on the planet...
答对了, 在这个炸♥弹♥使你的星球上的所有生命体蒸发之后
...I'll control the zeta beam and begin my conquest of every planet in the galaxy.
我将控制泽塔光线逐一征服所有的星球
You picked the wrong day to take over the universe.
你今天出门前一定没看黄历
I have a date with Alanna.
我还赶着去和阿莱娜约会
This isn't Rann.
这里不是兰恩
Only missed it by a few star systems to the left.
只是偏离了几个星系而已
Mind if I give it a try?
要不让我试试?
Blast it.
真见鬼!
Adam.
亚当
Strange.
斯特兰奇...怪
You win, Adam Strange. Rann is...
你赢了, 亚当, 兰恩...
Mine! All mine!
我的! 都是我的了!
You've failed your precious love and doomed her entire planet.
你已经失去了你的爱人和整个星球
Hold your fire. He has a negaton bomb.
别开枪, 他有一个负电子炸♥弹♥
That's right, Earth-bag, and when I trigger it...
这就对了, 土包们, 当我引爆它时
...every sentient life form on this planet will be vaporized.
这个星球上的所有生命体都会气化
What about you?
那你呢?
The Energirod creates a positron field that insulates me from the bomb's effects.
能量权杖会创造一个正电子领域把我和爆♥炸♥隔离开
Your planet is mine.
你的星球归我了
Curse you, Adam Strange!
诅咒你, 亚当·斯特兰奇!
You're too late.
你太慢了
Let's see where this one sends you.
猜猜它这次会把你送到哪里
Huh?
咦?
Sorry I'm late, my dear.
抱歉迟到了, 亲爱的
I was trying to find you the perfect gift.
我一直在为你寻找最完美的礼物
Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐
闪电侠
之
双重危机
分镜制♥作♥
本 琼斯
·
I must say, Batman.
我不得不说, 蝙蝠侠
This is an absolute work of art.
这可真是个艺术品
Perfectly balanced, feather-light yet nigh indestructible.
完美平衡, 轻如鸿毛又坚不可摧
It's a real beaut, or my name ain't Captain Boomerang.
这才是真正的美, 不然我就不叫回旋镖队长
You won't have it for long, you obscene outbacker.
你得意不了多久, 你这个猥琐的澳洲土著
Mind if I give it a whirl?
介意我试试手吗?
Flash?
闪电侠?
Looking for these?
找这个吗?
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久才来
I sent that alarm at least two minutes ago.
我发出警报至少有两分钟了
Sorry about that. There were complications.
抱歉, 路上遇到了突发事件
Be there is a sec, Bats.
马上就到, 蝙蝠
All right, Mirror Master, you might as well come out now.
行了, 镜像大♥师♥, 你最好现在出来
Hello, again, Flash. Been a while, eh?
又见面了, 闪电侠, 好久不见
Not long enough.
并不是太久
Nice mirror maze.
镜子迷宫倒是不错
If you think that trick's nice check this one out.
如果你认为那就算不错了, 不如再看看这个
Is that all you got?
仅此而已吗?
I can still defeat each of you in the blink of an eye.
我可以瞬间打败你们所有人
You might fight your way through one...
你也许可以逐一
...or two or even ten of me duplicates, Flash.
打败我的复♥制♥品, 闪电侠
But there's no way out of me mirror maze, and eventually we'll wear you down.
但是你永远都出不了我的镜子迷宫, 所以你最终会疲劳倒下
Good thing I don't have to defeat all of them, just you.
好消息是我不用打败所有, 只是你一个
Then catch me if you can. Ha, ha!
前提是你得抓到我, 哈哈
Am I late? Did I miss it?
我迟到了吗?我有错过什么吗?
Abra Kadabra, the 6♥4♥th century's most malevolent magician.
阿伯拉·卡达伯拉, 6♥4♥世纪最邪恶的魔法师
If you're here to kill me, you'll have to get in line.
如果你来这是为了杀我, 那你必须排队了
I'm not here to fight you, my primitive foe.
我不是来跟你打架的, 无知的蝼蚁
Then if you don't mind, I'm kind of busy at the moment.
那希望你别介意, 我现在没空招待你
After our last run-in...
在我们最后一次冲突之后
...I returned to the future to figure out why I failed to defeat...
我回到未来思考为什么我败在了
...an un-evolved primitive such as yourself.
一个未进化的蝼蚁, 也就是你手上
Do you know what I discovered?
你知道我发现了什么吗?
That you're a terrible villain?
你是个糟糕的反派?
Temporal paradoxes.
时间驳论
You're a part of my history,
你是我历史中的一部分
therefore I can not kill you without changing the time line.
所以我不能在没改变时间线的情况下杀死你
But in my research, I found something that may be of interest to you.
但经过我的调查, 我发现了一些有趣的东西
( 图片新闻: 闪电侠之死 )
Notice the date? It's today!
注意到时间了吗? 就是今天!
I may not be able to kill you...
我虽然不能亲手杀了你
...but I can watch someone else succeed where I have failed.
但我可以看别人完成我的心愿
The article mentions a Mirror Master?
文章提到了个什么镜像大♥师♥?
Still not impressed with me latest gadget, Flash?
还没有被我新发明的小玩意惊艳到吗, 闪电?
This is it.
就是这了
Such a shame your defeat must come at...
真丢人, 你竟要败在一个
the hands of unwashed, snaggle-toothed barbarian.
脏兮兮并且牙还不齐的野蛮人之手
That's it.
找到了
Talk about your glass jaws.
手感像玻璃
No. How did you know which Mirror Master to hit?
不! 你怎么知道哪个是真的
Actually, Abra, I owe it all to you.
实际上, 阿伯拉, 我还得谢谢你
Excuse me?
关我什么事?
If you hadn't pointed out his dental deficiencies...
如果你没有提到他的牙齿缺陷
...I might never have found the original.
我也许永远也找不到他的本体
His teeth were the only thing that weren't symmetrical.
他的牙是他身上唯一不对称的了
But, my newspaper.
但是, 这个报纸
Looks like your newspaper's wrong now, Abra.
看起来你的报纸出了点错误
I guess I don't die today after all.
我猜我今天还死不了
Impossible. You can't change history.
不可能, 你不能改变历史
Me? You're the one who changed it.
我? 你才是改变历史的那个人
You'll pay for this.
你会为此付出代价
I did it. I killed the Flash.
我做到了, 我杀了闪电侠
But if the Mirror Master was meant to, I may still have changed history.
但如果镜像大♥师♥没有成功, 我还是改变了历史
I must get back to my own time. See if anything has altered.
我得赶快回去, 希望不会有什么变化
So I take it you're not actually dead.
那么看来你不是真死了
Mind if I ask why not?
我想知道你怎么做到的
Thanks to this.
多亏了这个
I used Mirror Master's gizmo and let him destroy the duplicate...
他破坏的是我用镜像大♥师♥的小发明造的分身
...while I stayed out of sight.
而我本人在他的视野之外
So the newspaper was always wrong.
所以报纸就没对过
Like Grammy Flash always says, "Don't believe everything you read."
就像奶奶总说的, "报道为虚, 眼见为实"
迷糊侠
之
猫咪灾难
分镜制♥作♥
斯蒂芬 德 斯特凡诺
· ·
Are you the cat-sitter?
你是猫咪保姆吗?
I am 'Mazing Man.
我是迷糊侠
Righter of wrongs. Defender of the oppressed.
审判一切错误, 被压♥迫♥人♥民♥之守护者
Doer of good deeds. Owner of a spiffy hybrid car.
真理的实干家, 一辆出色的混合动力车的主人
I brush my teeth after every meal. And...
我每顿饭后都刷牙, 并且...
...I occasionally volunteer for the Gotham City Kitty Koop Cat Shelter.
我偶尔为哥谭库普猫咪收♥容♥所♥做志愿服务
Then you are the cat-sitter.
所以你就是猫咪保姆
Mm-hm. Yeah.
呃, 是的
Mind not standing on the couch?
介意从沙发上下来吗?
Hmm? Oh, sorry.
哦, 对不起
I'm Fiona and this is Owen. Very nice to meet you, Amazing...
我是菲奥娜这位是欧文, 很高兴见到你, 惊奇...
Uh, actually, it's 'Mazing Man, ma'am, with an M.
额, 实际上, 是"迷糊侠", 女士, M开头的
Of course. Now, there's food in the fridge...
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表