剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
等等, 我需要帮助, 告诉我你是怎么做的
Please
拜托了
This is the Justice League training room.
这是正义联盟的训练室
Here, through holographic simulations
在这里, 通过全息模拟
you will learn to rely only on your wits and intestinal fortitude.
你将学会只依靠自己的智慧和勇气来打败敌人
To easy win
为了帮助你适应
We'll start with the typical level of threat I encounter on day-to-day patrol.
我们从我日常巡逻遇到的典型案例开始
Good, because I can handle anything you can dish out.
很好, 因为我能处理你给我的所有任务
Then open wide.
那就直奔正题吧
Oh, yeah. Let's dance, Darkseid.
哦, 好吧, 让我们来较量一下, 达克赛德
Boom. You're dead.
嘭! 你死了
I wasn't ready.
我还没准备好
Let's dial it back to something a little more street level.
我们还是降低点难度吧
Bring it on.
来吧
Grundy, when I'm through with you, you're gonna wish you never died.
格兰迪, 等我教训过你, 你会希望自己从没死过
Third time's the charm, right
第三回会好点, 对吧
Drop the loot, punk. Before l...
放下赃物, 混♥蛋♥, 不然我就...
I'm useless.
我真没用
You're up, Aquaman.
你来吧, 海王
I'm on it.
没问题
Don't let your repeated and crushing defeats get you down, old chum.
别因为屡战屡败就失去信心, 老兄
Why, taking a savage beating is part of being a hero.
至于为什么, 被痛揍也是做英雄的一部分
Yeah, a C-list, no-power-having loser hero, maybe.
哈, 对没用的三流英雄来说可能是吧
Is Batman a C-lister
蝙蝠侠是三流英雄吗?
Is that what you think? Poppycock.
你就是这么想的吗? 胡说!
He knows how to take a beating.
他知道怎么应对惨败
Never giving up until he wins. And why
战胜对手之前从不放弃, 至于为什么
Because he has heart, and heart is the only superpower you need.
因为他有一颗真心, 而真心是你唯一需要的超能力
Super-breath can come In fire frost or just plain bad
超级呼吸能吐火喷冰 或难闻口气
Shrinking's a power But it's kind of sad
缩小也是能力 只是有点可惜
Shifting shape into a snake can give folks quite a fright
万变之身化成蛇 闻者惊慌见者惧
But only your heart Will win us the fight
但唯保持真心 能迈向胜利
There's portal creation And astral projection
既有时空隧♥道♥与换影移形
Telekinesis and dead resurrection
又有隔空取物和起死回生
With mind control you're on a roll
精神控制保万事大吉
And if you're lucky flight
如若有幸更无须双翼
But only your heart Will win us the fight
但唯保持真心 能迈向胜利
Who are you Just a man or a superman
你是谁 无论普通人或超人
The man we turn to for the plan
都是我们求取援手之人
Who are you Just a man or a superman
你是谁 无论普通人或超人
The man we need to take a stand
都是我们相随支持之人
There's time travel Stretching and even wall crawling
时间穿越 伸展和飞檐走壁
A sonic scream helps you With your bad-guy brawling
超声呐喊助你击退地痞
Fists of steel can make you feel An increased sense of might
钢铁之拳强有力 使你倍感无人敌
But only your heart Will win us the fight
但唯保持真心 能迈向胜利
Who are you Just a man or a superman
你是谁 无论普通人或超人
The man we turn to for the plan
都是我们求取援手之人
Who are you Just a man or a superman
你是谁 无论普通人或超人
The man we need to take a stand
都是我们相随支持之人
What was that
这是什么?
I call it Aquaman's Rousing Song of Heroism.
我叫它海王英雄奋进曲
You don't look roused.
你似乎没受多少鼓舞
Aquaman, Nate.
海王, 内特
The JLI located Major Force.
联盟定位到神力少校了
I trust he was taken down without much of a fight.
我相信打倒他不会费什么力气
I'm afraid it's not Force who's gone down.
很遗憾被击败的不是神力少校
I'm coming with you.
我和你们一起去
No, we have an important task for you on the Watchtower.
不了, 我们给你在瞭望塔安排了重要任务
Monitor duty.
监视
But what about Your heart will win you the fight
但你说了"只要真心相伴就能取得胜利"啊
That was just a song. This is real life, man.
那就是首歌♥, 这可是现实, 老兄
Your fission-fueled frenzy is over, Major Force.
你的核子狂热该结束了, 神力少校
I'm commandeering the world's military might, Batman.
我在重整全球的军事力量, 蝙蝠侠
You grunts can volunteer to serve my cause or become casualties of war.
你们这些低等兵要么自愿服从于我, 要么就死于战争
Grunt?
低等兵?
You're talking to the king of the sea.
你可在和七海之王讲话
Ha! That's showing him.
哈! 给他点颜色看看
Ugh. He's mopping the floor with them.
唉! 他完全是在捉弄他们
Time to wave the white flag, heroes.
该投降了, 大英雄们
Not bad. For a civilian.
作为热心市民, 你做的还不赖
Do you really think you can defeat me without any power
你真觉得你能不用任何力量就击败我?
No, but I can defeat you with too much power.
不, 我能用你过多的力量击败你
You're on overload, major.
你超负荷了, 少校
Now this is more like it.
这才像话
Wholloping white whales. He's back.
真是个奇迹, 他找回了超能力!
A soldier is supposed to serve his country.
军人应当服务国家
You don't deserve to call yourself major.
你不够格自称少校
You handled yourself like a real hero out there, captain.
你那时表现得像个真正的英雄, 队长
But I hope you learned a valuable lesson from losing your powers.
但我希望你能从失去超能力的过程里得到点教训
Boy, did I.
当然了, 伙计
And it's a lesson I'll be passing on to others.
而且我要把这个启示教给别人
Come on, I'll race you across.
来啊, 我们去赛跑
I don't know. That ice doesn't look too safe.
我有点担心, 冰似乎不太结实
小心冰薄
Don't be such a scaredy-cat, Kyle.
别那么胆小, 凯尔
Chris!
克里斯!
It's Captain Atom!
是原子队长!
That's right. And that water would have put you on ice.
是我, 刚才的冰水也能把你冻成冰块
You don't have superpowers
如果你没有超能力
and that makes you some of the most fragile
那你就成为了宇宙中最脆弱
and pathetic organisms in the whole universe.
也最可怜的生命体之一了
Trust me, I know.
相信我, 我深有体会
Gee, thanks, Captain Atom.
哇哦, 谢啦, 原子队长
Next time, be a hero by remembering you're not.
下回逞英雄时, 要记得自己并非英雄
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表