剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表
太空幽灵
之
星际远征
我们来这个星球野餐真是选对地方了, 杰斯
We sure picked a wonderful planet for a picnic,Jace.
老天, 我在这都能听见哔哩噗的肚子在叫了, 简
Boy, I can hear Blip's tummy growling from here, Jan.
哔哩噗, 要守规矩
Blip, mind your manners.
我觉得这一声可不像是肚子叫, 杰斯
That sure didn't sound like a tummy growling to me, Jace.
我们去看看, 简
Let's check it out, Jan.
杰斯, 快看
Jace, look.
有了这些受我精神控制的野兽
With these beasts under my mind control
我终于可以征服幽灵星
I'll finally be able to conquer the Ghost Planet
彻底消灭太空幽灵啦
and destroy Space Ghost once and for all.
是野兽王, 杰斯
It's the Creature King, Jace.
我们最好警告太空幽灵
We'd better warn Space Ghost.
杰斯呼叫太空幽灵
Jace calling Space Ghost.
杰斯呼叫太空幽灵
Jace calling Space Ghost.
我是太空幽灵, 请讲, 杰斯
Space Ghost here. Go ahead, Jace.
太空幽灵, 我们在佐托星发现了野兽王
Space Ghost, we found the Creature King on the planet Zeltor.
看样子他又要耍他的老把戏了
Looks like he's up to his old tricks again.
注意隐蔽, 杰斯, 我马上过去
Stay out of sight, Jace. I'm on my way.
哦, 简和杰斯, 他们老是卷进些恶作剧里, 蝙蝠侠
Aw, Jan and Jace. Always getting into mischief, Batman.
我家的小孩们也差不多, 太空幽灵
It's the same with my young wards, Space Ghost.
嘘
Shh.
杰斯, 快看
Jace, look.
野兽王看到我们了
The Creature King has spotted us.
是太空幽灵那些多管闲事的探子
It's Space Ghost's meddlesome spies.
杀了他们, 我的宠物
Destroy them, my pet.
快, 简, 启动你的隐身能量
Quick, Jan, use your inviso power.
太晚了, 杰斯, 它闻到我们的味道了
Too late, Jace. It's got the scent.
是太空幽灵, 简
It's Space Ghost, Jan.
还有蝙蝠侠, 杰斯
And Batman, Jace.
太空幽灵, 看样子你还带了个朋友
Space Ghost. And I see you brought a friend.
但你还是不够格威胁到我的宠物们
But you're still no match for my menagerie of menace.
是声波冲击
A sonic blast.
小心, 太空幽灵!
Look out, Space Ghost!
我的眩晕光波应该能打断这些外星诗歌♥
My stun ray should discourage that astro-dactyl.
那个月球猿要吃了蝙蝠侠
That moon-ape wants to make a meal of Batman.
我看不下去了, 杰斯
I can't watch, Jace.
催眠气体, 真是聪明, 蝙蝠侠
Sleep gas. Pretty clever, Batman.
太空幽灵
Space Ghost.
太空幽灵在此
Yes, it's Space Ghost.
蠢货, 你打败不了我所有的怪兽大军
Fool. You can't defeat my entire creature horde.
现在, 太空幽灵的那个跟班呢? 啊?
Now, what happened to Space Ghost's sidekick? Huh?
不!
No!
我的精神控制头盔
My mind-control helmet.
不, 退后! 我命令你们!
No, stay back! I command you!
看样子野兽王吃下了他种的恶果
Looks like Creature King got his just deserts.
要我说, 他可能要变成那些怪物的点心了
Actually, he'll probably be dessert.
完
完
崭新开端!
哦, 真是好啊
Well, that's just great.
- 咋了这是? - 我看是急冻人干的好事
- What happened? - I'd say Mr. Freeze got the best of us.
你从哪看出来的?
What was your first clue?
温度在极速下降
Temperature's dropping fast.
再不快出去, 咱们就要成棒棒冰了
If we don't get out of here pronto, we'll be popsicles.
嘿, 橡胶男孩, 你怎么不变形逃出去?
Hey, rubber-boy, why don't you stretch your way out?
不行, 一冷我这幅塑料身体就变脆了
Can't do it. The cold makes my plastic body brittle.
我可不想再让蝙蝠侠
Last thing we need is for Batman
神兵天降来救我们小命了
to swoop in and save our butts again.
这不禁让我想起当年我和蝙蝠侠
This can't help but remind me of the time Batman
一起被困的经历
and I were trapped together
我命名那次冒险为"末日海洞" 那时...
in an adventure I call "The Sea Caves of Doom." It was
啊, 我也记得第一次和蝙蝠合作的时候
Yeah, I remember the first time I worked with Bats.
那是几年前, 他还是个孤独的夜行侠的时候
Years ago, when he was still in his nocturnal Ioner phase.
我的故事还没讲完
I was in the middle of a story.
所以说, 当时我正在哥谭市
So anyway, I was visiting Gotham City
碰上一个富有的女继承人被绑♥架♥了
when this wealthy heiress was kidnapped.
我来处理之后的事, 绿箭侠
I'll take it from here, Green Arrow.
对不住, 蝙蝠侠, 我先来的
Sorry, Batman, I was first on the scene.
就是我的事了
This is my collar.
这是我的城市
This is my city.
被绑♥架♥的露比·莱德是星城人
The victim is Ruby Ryder from Star City.
露比·莱德
那是我的城市
That's my town.
所以罪犯是谁?
So who's the perp?
莫蒂默·德雷克, 又名骑士
Mortimer Drake, aka The Cavalier.
通缉:骑士
通缉:骑士
通缉:骑士
他痴迷于十八世纪的浪漫主义
Obsessed with 18th-century Romanticism.
被国际刑♥警♥以巨额盗窃, 贪污和谋杀罪名
Wanted by Interpol for grand theft, embezzlement
通缉
and murder.
卑鄙小人, 不过他的山羊胡倒不错
Nasty little creep. But I do like the goatee.
到此为止吧, 我一直单干
This is as far as you go. I work alone.
听好了, 你走你的阳关道, 我过我的独木桥
Tell you what, you go your way, I'll go mine.
哈, 干的不错嘛, 大块头
Yeah, you're doing great, big guy.
楼上见吧
See you upstairs.
楼上见吧
See you upstairs.
当然, 战争正式开始了
Of course you know this means war.
现在如何, 蝙蝠侠
How now, Batman.
汝之少女候于此门之后
Thine damsel waits beyond yonder door.
然若汝欲援救少女
But if thou wishes to rescue thy fair lady,
必先胜我于决斗
you must first best me in combat.
看招
En garde.
甚好, 汝终究有一技傍身
Well met. Thou hast some skill after all.
我想帮忙啊, 但我的箭有点不够了
I'd like to help, but I'm a little low on arrows.
哈哈! 受死吧
Ha, ha! Have at thee.
- 快来 - 我是来救你的
- Come. - I'm here to save you.
慎言, 弱者
Think again, varlets.
放下, 莎士比亚
Drop it, Shakespeare.
莱德小姐这我们搞定了
We have Miss Ryder.
事实上, 我认为是她搞定你们了
Actually, I believe she has you.
老套的绑♥架♥陷阱, 我本应该看出来的
The old fake-kidnapping ruse. I should have seen it coming.
- 但为什么呢? - 为了钱
- But why? - The money.
莱德小姐的信托基金供不起
Miss Ryder's trust fund can't keep up
她那大手大脚的花销
with her free-spending lifestyle.
非常好, 蝙蝠侠
Very good, Batman.
要想一次性拿到那十亿美元的
The only way to crack that billion-dollar
信托基金就得是用它付赎金了
trust fund was with a ransom.
而她已经成功
And crack it she did.
钱财早被收入囊中
The money has already been transferred.
而汝等将化作焦炭骑士与灰烬射手
And soon you'll be the Charred Crusader and the Burnt Bowman.
走吧, 我的甜心, 让我们去清点财富
Come, my sweet, let us away to collect our fortune.
先走一步
Toodley-pip.
好吧, 大蝙蝠, 不一起合作就得一起烤熟了
Well, Bats, either we work together or roast together.
同意, 只要我能拿到我的万能腰带, 就能救我们出来
Agreed. If I can snag my utility belt, I can get us out of here.
让我来
Allow me.
我希望你是个名副其实的神箭手
I hope you're as good a marksman as they say.
我超越传说
I'm better.
想去哪呀, 娘娘腔?
Going somewhere, fancy-pants?
哀哉, 我至末路
Forsooth, I am undone.
灾祸降于汝辈家园!
A plague on both your houses!
我一直觉得我不适合团队
I never thought of myself as a team player
不过或许咱俩以后可以多多合作
but maybe we should work together more often.
- 不了
- Nah.
我一只手出来了
I got one of my hands free.
凑过来点, 鱼腥味儿
Swing yourself this way, fish-breath.
蝙蝠侠可是跟我学的这招
Little trick Batman picked up from me.
就像我说过的
So like I was saying,
那是老蝙蝠第一次和别的英雄合作
that was the first time old Bats teamed up with another hero.
那是你的版本, 现在轮到我了
That's your story. Now it's my turn.
- 我称之为“冰上险...” - 你呢, 戴墨镜的?
- I call it "Danger on Ice..." - What about you, goggles?
有没有和大蝙蝠合作的难忘经历?
Any memorable team-ups with Bats?
有啊, 你们知道大蝙蝠让我改邪归正的, 是吧?
Yeah, you know how Bats put me on the straight and narrow, right?
剧集 | 蝙蝠侠:英勇无畏(2008) | 导航列表