剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
Everyone just wanted to go home.
每个人都只想回家
France. France was the best.
法国 法国最棒了!
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah, five years.
对! 五年了
I think I was in every country, but France was the best.
我想我每个国家都去过了 可是法国是最棒的
Italy would be second for me.
意大利会是我第二个选择
Russia is not desirable. Ukraine, it was okay.
俄♥罗♥斯♥不行 乌克兰还好
So, when do you get out?
你什么时候退伍?
The unit is discharged. We leave when my captain gets transferred.
部队已经解散了 等连长转调后就可以离开了
It is the end of my second war.
这是我第二个战争的结束
Jesus.
老天
I'm going home now to Mannheim.
我要回家了 在曼海姆
I'll take this one.
这辆车由我来
Passkarte, bitte.
(德语)
Okay.
好了
Hey, Webster.
嘿 韦伯斯特...
My relief. Don't salute the Germans.
我的替哨 不要向德军敬札
Come on. I sort of get a kick out of it.
别这样 我觉得蛮好玩的
Anyway, I got me a new enemy. The Japs.
不管怎样 我现在有新的敌人 日本鬼子!
75 points. How about you? I mean, you're a Toccoa guy, right?
75点 你呢? 你是塔可亚出身的 对吗?
How many you got? Wouldn't you like to know?
你有几点呢? 你不会想要知道的
Discharged, huh?
退伍了是吗?
Go ahead, take off, it's my turn. Okay, see you back at the farm.
去吧 你走 该我站了 好 我们回头见
Eighty-one.
81点
What?
什么?
I have 81 points.
我有81点
Well, that's just not good enough.
看来还是不够
See about getting you a ride.
我看能不能帮你找个便车
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Where are they going?
他们要去哪里?
Munich. Munchen, Munich.
慕尼黑
Wanna go to Munich?
你要去慕尼黑吗?
Mochten Sie nach Munchen gehen?
(德语)
Ja, bitte.
(德语)
Get in.
上车
Too bad.
真可惜
Turn the wheel!
方向盘
Oh, Jesus.
我的天
It's Private Janovec.
是二等兵杰诺维克
He was dead when they brought him in.
送他来时他已经断气了
75 points.
75点
What? He was 10 points short.
什么? 他只差10点
The enemy had surrendered, but somehow men were still dying.
敌军已经投降了 可是阿兵哥们还是继续死亡
Young men, who wanted to be home with their families by now...
从诺曼底前服役至今的年轻士兵 虽然有着卓越的表现
...who'd served with distinction since before Normandy...
就算想在此时与家人团聚
...were stuck here because they didn't have the points.
却因点数不足而坐困在此
What they did have plenty of were weapons, alcohol, and too much time on their hands.
他们有的只是武器 酒精 还有手中太多的时间
When all of a sudden, from out of nowhere...
他拼命想挣脱他的伞带
...a guy jumps out of the hedgerow...
突然不知从哪儿冒出来一个家伙 跳出树丛
...onto this guy's chest.
冲出来压住他的胸膛
Shoves a trench knife up against his throat and screams, "Whose side are you on?"
将刀子抵住他的喉咙大喊"你是哪一边的? "
I don't get it.
我听不懂
It's D-day.
在D日那天
It's 2nd platoon's own Bill Guarnere. Old' Gonorrhea himself.
是第二排的比尔葛奈瑞 人称老淋病先生
Just landed in Normandy and wound up like I don't know what.
才刚降落在诺曼底就兴奋的跟什么一样
"Whose side are you on?" What a fucking character!
"你是哪一边的"? 真是个怪胎
What happened to him?
他后来怎么样了?
Got his leg blown off in Bastogne.
他的脚在巴斯通给炸断了
Wait here.
在这里等着
Are you okay, Mac, do you need some help?
你还好吗 朋友? 你需要帮忙吗?
They wouldn't give me any gas.
他们一点汽油都不给我
Krauts.
臭德仔
I tried to explain.
我试着解释
This fucking limey wouldn't listen.
这些臭德军就是不听
I think he was a Major.
我想他是个少校
Look, Private, we've got a problem here.
你听着 阿兵哥 我们这里出问题了
Do you have any gas?
你有汽油吗?
Why don't you give me your weapon?
把你的枪给我好吗
Well, I guess I'll just use his Jeep. I don't think he's gonna be needing it.
那我只好开他的吉普车 我想他是用不着了
Hold on a second there, all right?
你站在原地别走
Jesus.
老天
Sarge! Sergeant Grant!
中士! 葛兰特中士
Sarge!
中士
Jesus.
老天
What?
怎样?
He's not gonna make it.
他活不成了
You can't operate on him?
你不能动手术吗?
Not me.
我没办法
You'd need a brain surgeon.
你需要一位脑外科医生
And even if you had one, I don't think there's any hope.
就算你找到了 我也不认为有任何希望
Find the shooter. Alive. Come on, help me.
你去把凶手抓来 我要活口 过来帮我
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
We're gonna go find a brain surgeon.
我们去找脑外科医生
Hey, Lieb. He wants a noncom guarding each roadblock...
李 他要每个检查哨都要有位士官看管
...and two men watching every road out of town.
每条离开镇上的道路 要有至少两位士兵看守
Bull, Malark, you each pick a squad...
大牛 马拉其 你们每人挑选一班...
...and one witness on a house to house search.
及一位目击者做逐屋搜索
Can we shoot this bastard on sight?
可以当场格杀这个混♥蛋♥吗?
Try and take him alive.
尽量留下活口
Where's Grant now?
葛兰特现在在哪里?
They took him to a Kraut hospital...
他们送他去一间德军医院
...to see if they could drum up any good doctors.
看看能不能找到好医生
Open up.
开门
Come with me.
跟我来
Why?
为什么?
Get in the Jeep.
上吉普车
Where're we going?
我们要去哪里?
To the hospital, get in.
去医院 上车
If you're going to shoot me, shoot me.
你如果要对我开枪就动手
If you're not, put the gun away.
如果你不动手 就把枪拿开
Get in the Jeep, now.
快点 上吉普车
What happened to him? He was shot in the head.
他怎么了? 他头部中弹
Half hour ago. Come on.
在半个小时前 快点!
If you want him to live, you'll help me.
如果你要他活下去 你就要帮我
First by putting that away.
首先把枪拿开
Let's go. Let me drive.
我们走 让我来开
We'll get there faster.
我们可以快一点到
Jesus. Again, what a hand.
老天 又是一手烂牌
I don't know who's taking a bigger beating, me or him.
不知道是谁比较惨 是我还是他?
Wanna play a different game?
玩别的游戏?
No.
不用
Same game, just shuffle them up good, huh?
就玩这种 你只要把牌洗好 好吗?
You all right? Yeah, I'm all right.
你还好吗? 好 我很好
You wanna go in there and join in?
你要进去加入他们吗?
I should go in there and stop this.
我应该进去叫他们别再打了
Floyd, let's just play cards, all right?
佛洛依德 我们打牌就好 好吗?
Where is he?
人在哪里?
How's Grant?
葛兰特还好吗?
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
This him?
就是他吗?
That's him.
就是他
Replacement I Company.
I连的新兵
Where's the weapon?
武器在哪里?
What weapon?
什么武器?
When you talk to an officer, you say "sir."
当你跟军官说话时 你要说长官
Have the MPs take care of this piece of shit.
叫宪兵来处理这个人♥渣♥
Grant's dead? No.
葛兰特死了吗? 没有
Kraut surgeon says he's gonna make it.
德国♥军♥医说他能活下来
Hey, tough guy, on your feet. Come on, move, move it.
硬汉 站起来 走了 快点 站起来
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表