剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
...that the Krauts can't use those roads...
德军无法使用这些道路
...so, we'll put a perimeter around Bastogne...
所以我们将在巴斯通周围设阵地、挖战壕
...dig in tight as a tick.
象虱子一样深深粘着
2nd Battalion will deploy to the east in this wooded area. Thank God...
第二营将部署在东边的森林区 感谢老天!
...barely made it. Better get yourself some ODS, Bob.
差点没赶上 去找你的值星官 鲍伯
Okay.
好的
1st Battalion's to the north on your left flank.
第一营在北作为你的左翼
3rd Battalion's in reserve. Andy, let's roll.
第三营为预备队
Sir, we're a little short on ammunition. How short?
长官 我们缺少弹♥药♥ 差多少?
There was a limited supply in camp, sir.
营区都限额补给 长官
Captain, you beg, borrow, or steal ammo, but you defend this area.
上尉 我不管你去求 去借 或偷 都得守好这
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Jesus Christ.
我的老天
Bill, Don, come here, look at this.
比尔 唐 过来 看看这个...
Hold on. Jesus, I'm done.
拜托 老天 我尿完了
What the...
搞什么
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么事?
You're going the wrong way.
你们走错方向了
Pal.
朋友
Pal, what happened? Where the hell are you going?
发生什么了? 你们要去哪里?
They came out of nowhere, they slaughtered us.
他们突然冒出来屠♥杀♥我们
You gotta get outta here. We just got here. Give me your ammo.
你们得离开这 我们才刚到 把你的弹♥药♥给我
Come on. Take it, you'll need it.
快点! 拿去! 你会用的上的
Go on, get out of here.
走吧 离开这里
Jesus Christ
我的老天
Who's got ammo? You got ammo?
过来 谁有弹♥药♥? 你有弹♥药♥吗?
Gimme your ammo. Who's got ammo?
给我你的弹♥药♥ 谁有弹♥药♥?
You got any grenades? Come on, hand 'em over.
你有弹♥药♥吗? 快 拿过来
Gimme it. You got grenades?
拿过来 你有手榴弹吗?
Got any grenades, Lieb? Who's got grenades?
李 你有手榴弹吗? 谁有手榴弹?
Private, what have you got?
阿兵哥 你有什么?
Make a hole!
让一让!
Make a hole! Make a hole.
让一让! 嘿~ 让一让!
I got ammo, grab what you can.
我拿到弹♥药♥了 能拿多少就来拿
Lieutenant, you're a godsend.
中尉 你真是上天恩赐
What's the situation? I heard you guys were coming in.
情况怎么样? 我听说你们要来
There was an ammo dump, so here.
那里有个弹♥药♥堆积场 所以我就...
Is it just you guys in the 101st?
只有你们101空降师吗?
Looks like. What hit you fellows?
看来是这样 你们遭到什么攻击?
Everything.
什么都有
The Krauts had tigers, panthers, SPs, stukers...
德军有虎式坦克、豹式坦克、自走炮、斯图卡俯冲轰炸机
And infantry that just kept on coming.
还有不断涌进的步兵
What's your name, Lieutenant? George Rice, 10th Armor.
你叫什么名字 中尉? 乔治莱斯 第10装甲师
Good work, son. You got any more mortar rounds, sir?
好样的! 你们还有迫击炮弹吗 长官?
We're real short.
我们不够了
I'll try to make another ammo run if I can, but don't count on anything.
可以的话 我会再去拿一些 可别期望太高
Thank you, sir. I'll take this, Captain.
谢谢你! 这个我拿走 上尉
A panzer division's about to cut the road south.
一个德军装甲师要切断向南的道路
Looks like you guys are gonna be surrounded.
你们可能会被包围
We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded.
我们是伞兵 中尉! 本来就该被包围的
Good luck. Thanks.
祝好运! 谢谢!
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表