剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
But when the bullets start flying...
可是当子弹开始飞舞时
...I don't know if I want a Quaker doing my fighting for me.
我不知道我是不是要让个贵格教♥徒♥为我作战
How do you know he's a Quaker?
你怎么知道他是贵格教♥徒♥?
He ain't Catholic.
他绝不是天主教♥徒♥
Neither is Sobel.
索柏也不是
That prick's a son of Abraham.
他是个犹太佬
He's what?
他是什么?
He's a Jew.
他是犹太人
I'm a Jew.
我也是犹太人
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Get your nose out of my face.
快从我面前消失
What's all that about?
那是怎么回事?
Gonorrhea called Sobel a Jew.
淋病先生说索柏是犹太人
Liebgott took offense 'cause he's a Jew too.
李高特跟他冲起来 因为他自己也是犹太人
Fighting over Sobel, that's smart.
为了索柏打架 真是聪明
Attack!
攻击!
No, you want to kill him!
不对 你要有杀气
Parry right, parry left.
防右刺 防左刺
Thrust!
原地突刺!
Take cover.
还原
Okay.
好了
Yesterday, we talked about magnetic declination...
昨天我们谈到了磁场偏移
...and the "left add, right subtract" rule.
以及左加右减定律
Today we're putting it into practice.
今天我们将实地操作
There are two basic types of fighting positions.
作战有两种基本位置
The first is the prepared position.
第一种是守备位置
The advantages of a prepared position are that it gives you cover and concealment.
守备位置的优点是它提供你掩护及隐蔽
Commence fire!
开始射击!
We'll then maneuver right in through these trees.
然后我们都将朝这树林移♥动♥
At the same time, our second platoon, in this particular case, moves over here.
同时 在这个例子下 第二排将移♥动♥到这里
He's then going to close with and kill or capture that German.
他接着将封锁消灭或俘虏德军
Sobel's late.
索柏迟了
Why is there a fence here?
这里为什么会有围篱?
There should be no fence here.
这里不应该有围篱
Tibbo Yes, sir
提波! 是的 长官!
Give me the map.
地图给我
Perconte, Luz.
派康提 鲁兹 集♥合♥弟兄
Get the men, get them...
叫他们...
Take cover behind those trees.
在树后找掩护
You heard the word. Let's go over there.
都听到了 动作快
There should be no... There should be no fence here.
这里不应该有围篱
We could go over it, sir.
我们可以跨越它 长官
Really?
真的吗?
That's not the point. Where the goddamn...
这不是重点 我们到底...
Where the goddamn hell are we?
在什么鬼地方?
Perconte? Yeah.
派康提? 干嘛?
Sobel's lost again, right? Yeah, he's lost.
索柏又迷路了 对不对? 是啊 他迷路了
Fucking Christ.
真该死
Can you do Major Horton?
你会模仿贺顿少校吗?
Does a wild bear crap in the woods, son?
小子 有人脱裤子放屁的吗? 安静
Maybe the good major can goose this schmuck.
或许这位好少校能耍耍这笨蛋
Get us moving?
让我们继续前进吧?
No way.
不 门儿都没有
Yes. You got to.
要 你一定要
All right, just this once.
好啦 下不为例
Three-five-six-eight-three-three.
三...五...六...八...三...三
Isn't that the intersection?
这不就是交会点吗?
No, sir, it's here.
不 长官 是在这里
You're a full grid off.
你偏离整个坐标格了
Goddamn it.
可恶
Is there a problem, Captain Sobel?
索柏上尉 有什么问题吗?
Who said that?
谁在说话?
Who broke silence?
是谁违反通话静默?
I think it's Major Horton, sir.
我想那是贺顿少校 长官
Major Horton?
贺顿少校?
What is he... Did he join us?
他怎么...他也参加演习了吗?
I think maybe he's moving between the platoons, sir.
我想也许他是在各排间游走 长官
What is the goddamn holdup, Mr. Sobel?
索柏先生 你停止不动 是在搞什么鬼?
A fence, sir.
有座篱笆 长官
God!
我的天
A barbed wire fence.
有座铁刺围篱
Oh, that dog just ain't going to hunt!
那只狗就是不会打猎
Now, you cut that fence and get this goddamn platoon on the move!
你现在把铁网剪了 叫你的排继续前进
Yes, sir!
是 长官!
Where are my goddamn wire cutters?
我那该死的剪线器在哪里?
We have to move.
我们必须前进
Sir, without Captain Sobel and 1st Platoon?
长官 不等索柏连长跟第一排了吗?
It's a T-intersection. We improvise.
这是个"T"字形交汇点 我们自行发挥
Double envelopment laid on a base of fire to cut the road in all directions.
以火力掩护双重的包围 封锁道路四方
Hook right with first squad. Tell Guarnere to move left with second.
向右与第一班会合 叫葛奈瑞和第二班向左移♥动♥
I'll be right up the middle with third, go.
我会和第三班从中线突破
Yes, sir.
是的 长官!
Deary me.
我的天
Bloody hell.
搞什么鬼
You've done it now, Yanks.
你成功了 美♥国♥佬♥
You've captured me.
你抓到我了
Hi-ho, Silver!
冲啊~ 骏马!
Would that be the enemy?
那是你们的敌人吗?
As a matter of fact, yes.
事实上 是的
Good work, 2nd Platoon.
干得好 第二排
We took the objective.
我们攻占目标了
Who is the idiot who cut that man's fence?
哪个白♥痴♥把那个人的篱笆给剪了?
I was ordered to, sir.
有人命令我剪的 长官
By whom?
是谁?
Major Horton, sir.
贺顿少校 长官
Major Horton?
贺顿少校?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官!
Major Horton told you to do that?
贺顿少校叫你这么做?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官!
Major Horton ordered you to cut the fence?
贺顿少校命令你把围篱剪了?
Yes, he did.
是的 他说的
Major Horton is on leave in London.
贺顿少校正在伦敦休假
Get those cows out of here.
把那些牛赶走
Lieutenant Winters.
温特斯中尉
With Captain Sobel's compliments, sir.
我带来了索柏上尉的"嘉勉" 长官
Lieutenant.
中尉
Oh, for crying out loud.
我的天啊
This spells court-martial.
我看要军法审判了
Wide open! Yes.
空位投篮!进了
No, sir, I do not understand.
不是的 长官 我不明白
Your orders to me were to inspect the latrines at 1000 hours.
你的命令是要我在10点时检查厕所
From 0930 to 0955 I was censoring the enlisted men's mail by order of Colonel Strayer.
从9点30到9点55 我奉史崔尔上校的命令查阅士兵们的信件
At 1000 hours I followed your orders to the minute.
10点整 我分秒不差执行了你的命令
I changed that time to 0945.
我把时间改到9点45了
No one told me, sir.
没人告诉我 长官
I telephoned.
我打过电♥话♥
I'm quartered with a family that has no telephone.
我的排上没有电♥话♥
And sent a runner.
我还派了传令兵
No runner found me, Captain.
传令兵没有找到我 上尉
Irregardless, when given a task to perform by a ranking officer
不管那么多 当上属长官指派任务时
you should have delegated your task of latrine inspection to another officer.
你应将检查厕所的工作 移交给其他军官
You failed to do so.
你并未这样做
Were I to let such a failure of duty by my own X O go unpunished...
难道要我不处罚犯错的值星官
...what kind of message is that to the men?
那样士兵们会怎样想?
I performed my duty as I was ordered, sir.
我照命令执行了任务 长官
And I disagree.
但我不认为
So, your options are quite simple, Lieutenant.
所以你现在的选择很简单 中尉
Punishment for your offenses will be denial of a 48-hour pass for 60 days.
对你错误的处罚 将是60天内48小时不许外出
Stand before me at attention.
在我面前立正站好
Or you may initiate a letter of appeal and request a trial by court-martial.
或者你可以上诉 并要求召开军事法庭
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表