剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
Doc!
医生!
Jesus.
天啊
Perco, we need a jeep.
派康提 我们需要一辆吉普车
He was wearing so many clothes, we couldn't tell how bad he was bleeding.
他穿太多衣服了 无法判断他失血的状况
By the time we got him to the aid station, he was already dead.
等到我们把他送到救护站时 他早已断气了
The bullet cut the main artery in his leg, sir.
子弹切断他腿里的大动脉 长官
Hell, Lip.
见鬼 李普
It wouldn't have made a difference if you had known.
就算你们知道也没差别
Cut that main artery in the leg, that's it.
大动脉被切断 一切就完了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I'm gonna go back and make sure the boys are all dug in, sir.
我要回去确定兄弟们都挖好散兵坑了
Lip.
李普
Where's Dike?
戴克在哪里?
You wanna see him, sir?
您要见他吗 长官?
No, I just would have expected to get this kind of news from him.
不是 我只是以为这种事该是他来向我报告
I was there, sir.
我当时在场 长官
I figured it might as well be me.
我想还是由我向您报告
"Where's Dike?"
"戴克在哪里? "
I probably heard that question 1,000 times.
我可能已听过这个问题有一千遍
I probably asked it a few times myself.
我自己也可能问过几遍
There were long stretches where we didn't know where Lieutenant Dike was.
曾有几次很长时间我们不知道戴克中尉的去向
He'd disappear, go off on these walks for hours at a time.
他会消失 一次巡视就好几个小时
Wouldn't have been so bad if he was just one of the guys in the company...
他如果只是连上兄弟之一 情况不会那么糟
...but Lieutenant Dike was supposed to be leading the company.
戴克中尉应该是领导全连的人
Captain Winters was a CO we could all respect.
温特斯上尉曾是全连景仰的连长
Moose Heyliger probably would have done a good job...
穆斯海力格可能也会有好表现
...but before we got a chance to find out, he was accidentally shot by a sentry.
可是在有机会看到之前 他被哨兵开枪误伤
Then came Norman Dike.
接着诺曼戴克来了
I want tight security around the company CP, Lieutenant Shames, that understood?
我要连指挥部四周严密戒护 宣姆士少尉 了解吗?
Dike wasn't a bad leader because he made bad decisions.
戴克之所以领导不佳并非他做出错误决定
He was a bad leader because he made no decisions.
而是因为他不做决定
Now, Battalion S-3 is planning a move.
营作战部正在计划一次行动
So, I will probably be called away regularly.
所以我可能常会被叫去开会
Are there any questions? Yeah.
有什么问题吗? 有
What's the formation you want us to go for?
你要我们以什么队形前进?
At present, as per usual, but I'll clarify that with you at a later time, Lieutenant Compton.
跟平常一样 我待会再跟你确认 康普顿中尉
Yes, sir.
是 长官
All right, I gotta make a call.
好 我得去打个电♥话♥
Let's move it out.
我们出发了
Dike was the favorite of somebody at Division.
戴克是师部某人的爱将
He'd been sent down to E Company to get some combat experience.
他被调来E连 吸取作战经验
Sometimes we got the feeling E Company was an annoyance to him.
有时我们觉得他对带领E连很感冒
Something he had to get through before he could continue his march up the ladder.
是一件在他官阶更上层楼前必要的不愉快经历
I'm telling you boys, we're screwed.
我告诉你 弟兄们 我们完蛋了
If you ask me, I'm glad Dike's never around.
如果你问我 我会高兴戴克中尉从来不出现
You know what?
你知道吗?
We're doing all right, even with Foxhole Norman.
就算跟着"散兵坑诺曼"也不会这么糟
Yeah, we're doing all right. We're doing all right now.
对 唐 我们现在还好
If you noticed, there's a little town down the hill.
如果你留意 在那山脚下有个小村落
In that town are these guys, and these guys are called Germans.
在村里有一群人 叫做德国人
And these Germans got tanks. I know.
并且这些德国人有坦克车 我知道
Yeah.
对
And our side's gonna wanna go into that town.
而我方想要进入那个小镇
Guess who they're gonna want to go knocking on the goddamn doors.
你猜他们会要谁去敲那扇该死的门?
I know, Bill, it's me you're talking to here.
我知道 比尔 你是在跟我说话
Jesus Christ, we've gotta do all this with a CO...
老天 我们得跟一个...
...who's got his head so far up his ass that lump in his throat is his goddamn nose.
完全没进入状况的连长去执行任务
Hey First Sergeant. Boys.
嘿 军士长 弟兄们
Sarge. Lip.
中士 李普
Muck...
穆克...
...what's the word? You know.
情况如何? 你知道的...
Sitting around, freezing our ass off.
坐到屁♥股♥冻烂
Singing Dike's praises. Yeah.
唱着赞美戴克的歌♥ 对...
Lieutenant Dike.
戴克中尉
I'll tell you...
我告诉你
...I wouldn't wanna be a replacement officer coming in here...
要是我的话 我不会愿意当个替补军官
...getting thrown in with a group of guys who've known each other for two years.
就这么被丢进一群彼此已经认识两年的弟兄们里
They've been in combat together since Normandy.
从诺曼第就一起作战的兄弟
You're supposed to just show up and lead them?
就这么突然出现 带领他们
How's a guy do that?
有谁能办得到?
How could anyone really hope to gain the respect of the toughest...
谁能期待在一群欧洲战区中
...most professional most dedicated sons of bitches in the entire ETO?
最骁勇善战的战士中得到尊敬?
So, if you ask me, a guy'd have to march off to Berlin...
所以如果你问我这样的人必须行军到柏林
...and come back with Hitler's moustache or something.
然后带着希♥特♥勒♥的胡子回来
Anyway, listen.
总之 听着
You guys, don't worry about Dike.
你们别再担心戴克了
All right? Yeah.
好吗? 好
We all do our jobs, everything will be fine.
我们做好份内的工作 一切都会没事的
See you, Sarge. Yeah, boy.
一会儿见 军士长 好 小子
I don't know if I believed any of that...
我也不知道自己信不信这些话
...but as Company First Sergeant it was my job...
但身为连队军士长 这是我的工作
...not to protect Dike...
不是去保护戴克
...but to protect the integrity of the company.
而是去保护连队的完整
You know what Dike's problem is, don't you?
你知道戴克的毛病在哪里吧?
He's just another one of those arrogant, rich jerks from Yale.
他只是另一个来自耶鲁的有钱自大狂
God, not another one of those.
天啊 别又来一个了
Division's not gonna let me replace him just 'cause I got a bad feeling about him.
师部不会因为我对他的感觉不好而撤换他
Even if they would, who'd I put in his place?
就算他们会 我该找谁替他?
Shames?
宣姆士吗?
Do not ever talk when I'm talking, you got that?
我讲话时你们给我闭嘴
He's seen too many movies. Thinks he has to yell all the time.
宣姆士看了太多战争电影 以为他得一直用吼
Both of you little crapheads did not listen to a word I said during that briefing, did you?
你们两个猪头在简报时都没注意听 对吧?
Or Peacock?
或是皮卡克?
God bless him, no one tries harder but he's not cut out to take men into combat.
老天保佑他 他真的很努力 但他不适合带兵作战
I'm not gonna make him Company CO when I don't want him as a platoon leader.
我连排长都不想让他干 更不会让他当上连长
What about Compton?
康普顿呢?
He's the only real choice.
巴克是目前唯一的选择
Buck's a real combat leader, but, you know...
巴克是个真正的战斗领导 可是你知道
I want Easy Company to have at least one experienced platoon leader.
我希望E连至少要有一个有经验的排长
Not that it matters anyway 'cause I can't get rid of Dike.
这些考虑都无所谓 反正我也甩不掉戴克
Well...
嗯...
...we all know who you'd like to have running Easy.
我们都知道你要谁来带领E连
Trouble is it's not your job any more.
问题是这不是你的工作了 迪克
We've gotta find somebody.
工作总得有人去做
We all agreed Buck Compton would've been the best choice to run Easy...
我们都同意巴克康普顿会是带领E连的最佳人选
...if Winters had been able to get rid of Dike.
如果温特斯能够甩掉戴克的话
But, to be honest...
可是老实说
...Buck wasn't the same soldier he'd been before he got shot in Holland.
巴克已经不是以前那个在荷兰中弹前那样的战士了
He was more serious somehow.
他现在变得比较严肃
He had a goddamn Luger in his pants.
他竟然把鲁格枪放在裤子里
Jesus. Dear God.
老天爷
Don't you two do something stupid like that, all right?
你们俩可别给我做出那样的傻事 知道吗?
Try not to, Buck. I mean it.
我尽量 巴克 我是认真的
And you, Wild Bill...
还有你 疯狂比尔
...I've invested too much goddamn time...
我可在你身上花很多时间
...shaping you into something useful.
把你塑造成可用之材
Do something crazy, get yourself knocked out of this thing...
你要是做出什么疯狂的举动 把你自己给撂倒了
I know, you'll kill me.
我知道 你会把我杀了
Even if you're dead, I'll still kill you.
就算是你死了 我还是要杀你
I'll see you guys later. I'm gonna check on the other guys.
我们待会见 我要去看看别的兄弟
Crazy Joe McCloskey.
疯子"乔麦克罗斯基"
What?
什么?
This guy used to hang at the front of Delancey's and just...
这家伙以前常在迪兰西防线走动
...you know, just stare at people.
盯着大家看
Yeah, I know who Crazy Joe McCloskey is.
我知道谁是疯子"乔麦克罗斯基"
What the hell's that got to do with anything?
这跟什么扯得上关系 贝比?
Buck kind of reminds me of him now.
巴克有点让我联想到他
What? Ever since he got shot in Holland...
什么? 你也知道他在荷兰受伤后
Wait.
等等...
What, are you saying he's nuts?
你说他是个疯子?
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表