剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
I've seen death, I've seen...
我见过死亡 我见过...
...my friends, my men being killed.
我的朋友和弟兄们被杀害
and
并且...
This is...
不消几天
It doesn't take too many days of that and you change dramatically.
你整个人就会有很大的改变
We were hungry, we had no food...
我们很饥饿 没有食物
...we didn't have ammunition, it was cold, didn't have any clothes.
也没有弹♥药♥ 天气严寒 我们却没有冬装穿
You couldn't build a fire.
连火也不能升
If you did, some crazy thing would shoot at you.
如果你升个火 就会有人向你疯狂射击
Every where you would look, you would see dead people.
不管是往哪里看 你都会看到死人
A dead soldier there, here. Ours, theirs.
到处都是死掉的士兵 有我们的人也有他们的
Then civilians besides. Dead animals.
还有死掉的平民 还有掉的牲畜
So, death was all over.
死亡到处可见
You don't have a chance when your friends go down to really take care of them as you might.
当你的战友倒下 就算你想也无法去救他们
And especially if you're under attack, moving, or whatever.
尤其在你遭到攻击...或者是冲锋的时候
I withstood it well but...
我当时忍♥受得住 但是...
...I had a lot of trouble in later life...
后来的人生却出现很大问题
...because...
因为...
...those events would come back and...
这些事情不断浮现眼前
You never forget them.
你永远也忘不掉
After holding the line at Bastogne...
在死守巴斯通防线后
...Easy Company was again called on to help push...
E连再次被征调
...the Germans back through the Bulge.
协助击退在突出部的德军
We were here this morning and then we came this way.
我们早上在这儿 然后我们由这里过来
Right, so, right here's gotta be the logging road...
对 所以这里应该有条伐木道路...
...coming into here, which means we get right there.
通到这里 就是说我们会走到这里
Take it easy. Stop crying, Malark...
轻一点! 别叫 马拉其
...or I'll nail it to your head.
不然我把它钉到你头上
Good, it's made of wood.
你钉吧 反正那是颗木头
Guarnere, move them out, let's go. Yes, sir.
葛奈瑞 叫他们出发 我们走 是 长官
2nd Platoon, let's go!
第二排 我们出发了
I was glad to be out of my foxhole and moving again.
我很高兴能离开散兵坑 再度前进
Even if only to get warm.
就算只是为了取暖
Spread out. Keep your interval.
散开点 保持间距
E Company was sent to clear the Bois Jacques the woods near the town of Foy...
E连被派去搜索靠近佛伊镇的森林区
...in preparation for what we knew would be the eventual assault on Foy itself.
大家都知道这是为即将对佛伊的最后攻击做好准备
I see it, Buck. Watch for mines.
我看到了 巴克 小心地雷
During that 1,000 yard attack through the woods...
在穿越那片森林一千码距离的攻击行动中
...we encountered German machine gun fire and had a couple of casualties.
我们遭到德军零星机♥枪♥射击 并有少许伤亡
But, for the most part, met little resistance.
但大部分情况 只遇到小小的抵抗
Hoobler's run-in with the German officer on horseback...
胡伯勒遇到骑马的德国♥军♥官
...was the most dramatic moment of the day.
是这天最戏剧化的一刻
Halt!
站住!
Halt!
站住!
Shit.
妈的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hoobler had been talking about getting a Luger since Normandy.
胡伯勒从诺曼第登陆开始 就一直说要弄把鲁格枪
As we dug in, he went from foxhole to foxhole...
在我们挖散兵坑的时候 他一坑一坑告诉大家
...telling everyone how he'd finally got one.
他是怎样终于弄到一把
Down he goes, right out of the saddle, like a sack of potatoes.
他就从马鞍上像一袋马铃薯般掉下来
Outstanding accuracy on my part, if I do say so myself.
如果要我自己说 我还真够准
Which you do. Which I do.
你是很准 我是很准
Hell, Shifty, I think maybe I could have even given you a run for your money.
西福弟 我想我也许该让你打一发来赌一赌 对不?
No, I'm not a good shot.
不 我没那么准
Now, Dad, he was an excellent shot.
我爸是个超级射手 超水准
Excellent, I declare, he'd shoot the wings off a fly.
他可以把苍蝇的翅膀射掉
Lip, that German, what'd you think he was doing?
李普! 你想那德国人本来想干什么?
Probably a little recon.
可能是小规模侦察
He must have figured nobody would hear a horse.
他一定以为没人会听见马声
I think he was trying to get outta Dodge. Yeah.
我想他只是出来透气... 是啊!
What happened to the horse?
那匹马怎样?
I don't know, probably still running. Hope he's okay.
不知道 可能还在跑 希望它没事
You dug in? Yeah.
你的坑挖好了吗? 是的
Yeah, just thought I'd take a walk, shoot the shit.
只是想走一走 开几枪
You're a good shot, Hoob. Just glad you're on our side.
你是个好射手 胡伯勒 很高兴你是我们这一边
Thanks, Lip.
谢谢你 李普
Hey, Lip? Yeah.
李普
Thanks for the help. You got it, Shifty.
谢谢你的帮忙 没问题 西福弟
Lip? Yes.
李普? 在
You got a sec? Yes, sir.
你有空吗? 有 长官
Give him a hand.
去帮他忙
Where's Dike? He's around.
戴克去哪了? 他在附近
Could you be more specific, Sergeant?
军士长 你可否再明确一点?
Not really, sir.
我不太确定 长官
I haven't seen him all day.
该死 我有一整天没看到他了
Didn't see him in the woods...
在穿越森林时我也没看到他
...and I have to figure out how we ended up.
而我得自己数出伤亡数字
Two wounded. Who?
两员受伤... 是谁?
Brown and Stevenson. Goddamn it.
布朗跟史帝芬森... 可恶!
Where's Dike? Where the hell is he? Where does he ever go?
戴克到底在哪? 我是说他到底会去哪?
I don't know, but I wish he'd stay there.
我不知道 可是我希望他永远别出现
Be nice if he took Lieutenant Shames with him.
他最好带着宣姆士少尉一起去
Shut up, boys. Shutting up, Sarge.
你们都给我闭嘴 闭嘴了 军士长
What the hell is that?
那是怎么回事?
Patrol? No, we would have heard.
巡逻队? 不是 很远就会听见了
One man, maybe a sniper. That was no rifle.
一个人 也许是狙击手 那不是步♥枪♥的声音
What do you see, Shift?
你看到什么了 西福弟?
Nobody out there.
那里没人
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Jesus, it's Hoob, he's shot.
是胡伯勒 他中枪了
Sniper? No, he shot himself.
狙击手吗? 不 他打到自己
Stupid. Medic!
真蠢 发生什么事? 医生!
What happened? Doc.
发生了什么事? 医生
Is he all right? It's my fucking leg.
他还好吗? 是我的腿
He did what? It just went off.
他怎么了? 它突然走火
What happened? It just went off.
发生了什么事? 它突然走火
Why is there a loaded gun in your pants?
你干嘛把上膛的枪放在裤子里?
Buck, I wasn't touching it or nothing. Goddamn it.
巴克 我碰都没碰 该死
I wasn't touching it, I swear. Medic!
我没有碰它 我发誓 医护兵!
Where are you hit, Hoob?
你伤到哪里 胡伯勒?
Where are you hit? In my leg.
你伤到哪里? 我的腿
Hold on.
撑下去 胡伯勒
Now, don't look. It's gonna be fine. Don't worry about it. Come on.
你别看 胡伯 会没事的 别担心
It hurts like a son of a bitch. I think maybe I hit bone.
真♥他♥妈♥的痛啊! 我想我也许打到骨头了
Doc!
医生!
Don't worry about it. You'll be all right.
别担心 胡伯 会好的
Warm him up.
帮他保暖
Can you hear me?
你听到我吗 胡伯?
Somebody keep him warm. Sergeant.
谁来帮他保暖 军士长...
Let me see it. Hang in there.
让我看看 撑下去
Warm up some blankets or something for him.
要不要给他弄些毛毯什么的?
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Keep talking to him.
继续跟他说话 别停
Okay, listen to me.
好 听我说
Think it was a German leg? Yeah, right.
你以为你的是德国腿吗? 是的
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
Hold on. Perconte, put this across him.
坚持住 派康提 把这个替他裹上
Wrap him up.
给他保暖
Hang in there. Come on.
撑下去 胡伯
Lip. You said I was a great shot, right?
李普 你说我是个好射手吧?
You're a great shot. Come on, you jump out of planes.
你是个好射手 你是跳伞的
You're tough. He's still shivering.
你是个硬汉...撑着
It's not that bad at all, come on.
情况没那么糟 撑着
Stay with us. Hoob, take it easy.
坚持下去 胡伯 没事的
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
How are we doing? You're gonna be fine.
怎么办? 会好的
We've gotta get him to an aid station.
我们得送他去救护站
Hold on tight. All right, let's get ready to move him.
抓紧 好 我们准备来搬他
Take it easy. Stay there, Hoob.
别紧张 撑下去 胡伯
Doc. Can't see anything
医生 我什么也看不见
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表