剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
...and I'll raise you another two.
再加两块
I can't believe we're not gonna drop into Berlin.
我不信我们不跳伞到柏林了
No shit.
没错
Ike's gonna let the Russkies have it.
艾森豪威尔要让俄♥国♥佬占领它
Russkies.
俄♥国♥佬
God damn it.
他妈的
Let me tell you something:
我跟你说吧:
This war is not about fighting anymore.
这场战争已经无关战斗了
It's about who gets what.
现在是看谁占领了什么
Why don't you deal me out of the next hand?
你们下一把再发牌给我
What about your money?
你的钱呢?
Are we waiting on him again?
我们又要等他吗?
Yep.
对
Goddamn drugstore.
该死的杂货店
Sir.
长官
Hey, guys, wait up.
嘿 伙计 等一下
Hey, Dexter, how you doing?
嘿 戴克斯特 你好吗?
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You know who that was?
知道那是谁吗?
No.
不知道
'Morning.
早安
Captain Nixon.
尼克森上尉
Good to see you, sir.
很高兴见到你 长官
I think I have some mail for you.
我想我这儿有你的信
Yeah, I was gonna drop it off this afternoon...
我本来想下午...
...with all the other 2nd Battalion mail.
跟第二营其他的信一起给你
But since you're here...
可是既然你来了
Thanks.
谢谢
Listen, I'm having some trouble finding some whiskey.
我跟你说 我找不到威士忌
Whiskey?
威士忌?
Yeah, a particular brand of whiskey.
对 一种特别的牌子
Vat 69.
翡特69
Exactly right.
完全正确
I gotta be honest, sir...
老实说 长官
...that ain't gonna be easy to find in Germany.
那个牌子在德国很难找到
Pickings are kind of slim here.
这里的选择不多
Yeah, don't I know it?
对 这我知道
And even if I do find some, sir...
还有如果我真的找到几瓶 长官
...it ain't gonna be cheap.
它恐怕并不便宜
That won't be a problem.
钱不是问题
Hey, you hear the news?
魏斯特 你听到消息了吗?
Sorry, sir. I didn't realize that you were here.
抱歉 长官 我不知道你在这儿
What news?
什么消息?
300,000 Krauts just surrendered.
三十万德军刚刚投降了
Three hundred?
三十万?
Yeah, we're moving out in an hour.
对 我们一小时内要出发
One hour? Yeah
一小时? 是的
Sir, sir.
长官
Your mail.
你的信
Keep looking.
继续帮我找
Excuse me, pardon me.
对不起
Get a move on, let's go.
要出发了 我们走
Jesus Christ, the dog?
老天 连那只狗?
Lew?
路易?
Cathy's divorcing me.
凯西要跟我离婚
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
She's taking everything.
她要拿走所有的东西
She's taking the house...
她要拿走房♥子
...taking the kid.
带走孩子
She's taking the dog.
还要把狗带走
It's not even her dog!
那根本不是她的狗!
It's my dog!
那是我的狗!
She's taking my dog!
她要带走我的狗!
Let's go, load them up, come on!
我们走 把它们装好 走吧!
Sarge, what do you have in here?
中士 你们这里有什么?
Germans?
德国人吗?
Hey, Perconte.
派康提
You got a lighter?
你有打火机吗?
No, sir, I don't smoke.
没有 长官 我不抽烟
Hey, where we headed?
嘿 我们要去哪里?
To the Alps. Let me see that lighter.
我们要上阿尔卑斯山 打火机给我
The Alps? Yeah.
阿尔卑斯山? 对!
That near Berlin, sir? No.
它在柏林附近吗? 不是
That's in Bavaria.
那是在巴伐利亚
Birthplace of national socialism.
国家社♥会♥主♥义♥(即纳粹)党的发源地
So, that mean no drop into Berlin?
这意思是我们不会跳伞进柏林了?
No drop into Berlin.
不会了
Hitler ordered the Waffen SS to hide in the mountains and repel all invaders.
希♥特♥勒♥下令 叫武装党卫军在山区藏洞来驱逐侵略者
He wants them to start a guerrilla war.
他要他们开始进行本土保卫战
Invaders.
侵略者
Damn, I like the sound of that.
听起来挺好的
They'll die the last man trying.
他们要战到最后一兵一卒
Sir. What?
长官 什么事?
My lighter.
我的打火机
All right, nice lighter.
好吧 打火机不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Waffen SS?
武装党卫军?
Looks like you'll get your wish anyway, O'Flannery.
看来你的愿望要实现了 欧佛拉内
Those guys...
那些人...
Fucking crazy.
根本是疯子
It's O'Keefe.
我叫欧基夫
"He ain't gonna jump no more
∮他不需要再跳了∮
"Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die
∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮
"Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die
∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮
"Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die
∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮
"He ain't gonna jump no more
∮他不需要再跳了∮
"Risers wrapped around his neck Connectors cracked his dome
∮基♥督♥缠绕着他的颈部∮
"Suspension lines were tied in knots Around his skinny bones
∮围着他的棱骨∮
"The canopy became the shroud he hurdled to the ground
∮以天空为幕 他冲向地表∮
"He ain't gonna jump no more
∮他不需要再跳了∮
"Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die
∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮
"Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die
∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮
"Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die"
∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮
You okay, Nix?
你还好吗 尼克?
Yeah, I'm fine.
好 我很好
"He ain't gonna jump no more"
∮他不需要再跳了∮
She hates that dog.
她痛恨那只狗
"His blood went spurting high
∮他血流如注∮
"His comrades they were heard to say, 'A hell of a way to die'
∮他以为自己绝不会取义成仁∮
"He laid there rolling 'round in the welter of his gore
∮他躺在自己的血泊中∮
"He ain't gonna jump no more
∮他不用再跳了∮
"Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die
∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮
"Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die
∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮
"Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die
∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮
"He ain't gonna jump no more"
∮他不用再跳了∮
There's gonna be good times, Web.
好日子快要来了 韦伯
When we get home, I mean.
我是说在我们回家之后
First thing I'm gonna do...
我第一件要做的事
...is get my job back at the cab company in Frisco.
是到旧金山找回在出租车公♥司♥的工作
Make a killing off all those sailors coming home, you know?
赚爆那些返乡水兵的钱
Then I'm gonna find me a nice Jewish girl...
然后我要找个好犹太女孩
...with great big, soft titties...
有超大酥胸
...and a smile to die for.
还有迷人笑容的那种
Marry her.
把她娶回家
Then I'm gonna buy a house...
然后我要买♥♥栋房♥子
...a big house with lots of bedrooms...
一间有很多房♥间的大房♥子
...for all the little Liebgotts we're gonna be making.
让我们能生一群小李高特
She ought to like that.
她一定会喜欢的
Hey, Janovec, what you reading?
杰诺维克 你在看什么?
An article.
一篇文章
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表