剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
The Toccoa men, that's the ones that was there at the very beginning.
那群老鸟从大战开始就在那儿了
They are very close and...
他们的感情很好
...they accept people coming in like myself...
他们也欢迎象我这种菜鸟
...as a replacement.
来做补充兵
But you also had to prove yourself.
但你得证明自己的能力
Most of them were, we know were qualified parachutists.
我们知道他们大部分都是合格的伞兵
They had to be.
一定得是
A lot of them were awfully green...
他们许多人都很嫩
...and we knew that.
这我们也知道
We just... We hoped we could keep them alive...
我们只希望他们能保住性命
...or they could keep alive, a lot of them didn't.
虽然许多人还是阵亡了
But, well, all right, they eventually blend right in.
但是 他们终于还是适应了
I think maybe they were trying to...
我想他们是想
...impress the older guys people like me or Shifty.
在象我或西福弟这样的老鸟前求表现
I don't know why but I got right there to where...
我不知道是为什么 但我...
...I didn't wanna be friendly with replacements coming in because...
就是不想给这些补充兵好脸色 因为...
...God, I didn't like seeing them get killed.
我不想看到他们被杀
I just, it just tore me up.
这让我痛彻心扉
We were in awe of them.
因为我们很敬畏他们
They were wearing infantry badges, you know the uniform.
他们穿着制♥服♥ 绣着伞兵臂章
They had a star on their jump wings.
徽翼中还绣上星星
They...
他们...
They were like heroes to us, you know?
对我们而言他们是英雄
That's how we looked at them.
我们就是这样看待他们的
And they were good. Furthermore, they were good.
他们都很厉害 而且人不错
We had good officers, for the most part...
我们的军官大都不错
...but we had excellent NCOs.
但士官们更是了得
They looked... They looked after you.
他们一路照顾着我们
Lieutenant, nice and easy. We've still got a shot.
好了 中尉 慢慢来 你还有一支
Tough break, you're having a tough night.
你今天晚上手风不顺
People have tough nights.
谁都会这样
I'm sorry, George.
我很抱歉 乔治
It's all right.
没有关系
Nice shot, sir.
射的好 长官
Thank you, Bull.
谢谢你 大牛
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 中尉
Finish me up.
看看你能不能赢我
Here we go.
开始吧
Double seven.
射七的两倍
You're embarrassing the Lieutenant here.
你让中尉下不了台了
Have a drink.
来 喝一杯
Don't mind if I do, Sarge.
请原谅我让你难堪 班长
Better start winning money soon.
我们最好快点开始赢钱
I think your buddies miss you.
你的兄弟开始在想你了
Yeah, they do look kind of sad, don't they?
对 他们看来有些沮丧吧?
They're just serious fighting men, that's all.
他们只是认真的战士而已
Well, I think I'm gonna go introduce myself.
我想过去做个自我介绍
Careful what you say now.
小心你的措辞
Don't take much to set my guys off.
我的弟兄是很容易被激怒的
Yeah, and you got some wild-eyed killers right there.
对 你的弟兄还是冷血杀手呢
It's a good thing we weren't gambling.
我们没有打赌是对的
Boy, we would've gotten killed.
不然我们会被痛宰
Wanna bet? What?
要打赌吗?
What?
什么?
You wanna bet?
你要打赌吗?
No, I'm not much of a gambling man.
我不太会赌博
Hey, come on.
来吧 赌包烟
First one to hit the bull's-eye?
看谁先射中靶心?
Yeah, one shot. One shot.
好 只射一次
Yeah? Make it two
好啊 我再加一包烟
Two packs.
两包烟
All right, two packs, here we go. One shot, very good.
好 两包烟 我们开始吧 只射一支
Hey, fellows.
各位
What do you hear? What do you say?
有什么消息吗? 你们在聊些什么?
Actually, that's Babe's seat, Private Heffron's.
那是二等兵赫夫朗的位子
Is that right?
是吗?
I don't care if it's fucking Eisenhower's.
就算是艾森豪威尔的位子我也不管
Who are you?
你是谁?
Private Miller, James Miller.
二等兵詹姆士米勒
I'm in Sergeant Randleman's squad.
我是蓝道曼中士手下的
Us too, I'm Les Hashey.
我们也是 我叫莱斯赫胥
Tony...
东尼
Garcia, I know who you are.
贾西亚 我知道你是谁
Old Gonorrhea don't miss nothing.
我是不会认错人的
Lieutenant, are you gonna shoot lefty all night?
中尉 你要一直用左手射吗?
Hey, come on.
别这样
Just curious as he's right-handed.
我只是好奇嘛 他又不是左撇子
George. What would I do without George Luz?
我少了乔治鲁兹要怎么办?
Bu...Bo...
中!
Goodness gracious.
老天爷
Two packs, gentlemen.
两包烟 各位
I know you got them, pay up.
我就知道你行
So, Heffron tell you about Doris yet?
赫夫朗告诉你们桃莉丝的事没有?
No.
没有
No?
没有?
Well, then I'm gonna educate you.
那..让我来告诉你们
We're about to get on a plane...
我们正要上飞机
...for that first frog town we never jumped into.
跳伞到一个不知名的小镇去
All of a sudden, Heffron stops dead in his tracks.
突然间赫夫朗站定不动
Bing and a bang and a boom everybody banging into each other.
害得大家都撞成一团
Heffron's just staring up at the plane's nose, because...
赫夫朗盯着机首猛看 因为...
...on it is painted this beautiful pinup.
上面..有张很漂亮的美女照
And written underneath: "Darling Doris".
底下还写着"亲爱的桃莉丝"
Doris just happens to be the name of the skirt who just...
桃莉丝是那姑娘的名字
...that day, sent Babe one of them letters.
她那天寄给贝比那封叫什么的信来着?
You know the...
那个...
What do you call them letters that the broads send?
马子寄来的信要怎么说?
Dear John letter.
分手信..
That's it, a "Dear Babe" letter.
就是这个! 贝比的分手信
Well, anyway, lucky for Babe, Patton overruns our drop zone.
不管怎样 算贝比运气好 巴顿已占领了我们的空投区
Mission cancelled. In other words...
任务就取消了 换句话说...
...Babe don't have to risk getting inside old Doris again.
贝比不用再冒险进入桃莉丝的身体里了
Hey, Bull, your squad listens up real good.
大牛 你的弟兄真是好听众啊
Yeah, they're being polite like whenever Bull opens his mouth.
无论大牛说什么 他们都表现得毕恭毕敬
What are you saying?
强尼 你在说什么?
Bull's boys are humoring him?
大牛的弟兄只是在迁就他?
Like whenever he gives out some of his folksy wisdom from back down on the farm.
对 就象是当他传授所谓的家乡智语录时
Probably think he's a fucking hayseed.
他们可能以为他真是个乡巴佬
They're right.
对不对?
What are you laughing at?
你们笑什么?
You new boys, you pay attention to Sergeant Randleman.
菜鸟们! 要听蓝道曼班长的话
Got that?
知道吗?
That's the smartest man in the company.
他是连里最聪明的人
Where'd you get that?
你从哪儿拿到这个的?
It's a Presidential Distinguished Unit Citation.
这是总统杰出单位褒扬状
For...
为了...
For what the Regiment did in Normandy.
为了本团在诺曼底的表现
That's right, for what the Regiment did.
没错! 为了"本团"的表现
You weren't there.
你没有参与
Hey, hey, ease up, Cobb?
火气别那么大 卡伯
It's a unit citation.
那是团队的表扬奖状
Shit, Cobb.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 卡伯
You didn't fight in Normandy neither.
你也没参与诺曼底战役
I got hit in the plane before I got a chance to jump.
我跳伞前在机舱内就受伤了
Hey, you all, listen up.
你们全部都听好了
I got us an announcement to make.
我有个消息要宣布
This here is Carwood Lipton.
这位是卡伍德·李普
He's already married, Smokey.
他已经结婚了 史摩基
This here is Carwood Lipton:
这位是卡伍德·李普
The new Easy Company 1st Sergeant.
E连的新任上士
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表