剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
If you're a leader, you lead the way.
如果你是个领导者 凡事就得带头
Not just on the easy ones.
不只是轻松的事
You take the tough ones, too.
还包括艰难的任务
A good leader has to understand...
好的领导者
...the people that are under him, understand their needs...
必须了解他的属下 必须了解他们的欲求
...their desires or how they think a little bit.
以及他们的想法
It seemed like he always made the right decisions along the way.
他似乎一路走来 总是做出正确的抉择
He was a real soldier.
他是个真正的军人
Like, some of the officers...
像其他的一些军官
...I don't think I'd follow them into water.
我想我不会听从他们的指挥
But he was one of the best.
但是 他是最棒的
He went right in there and he didn't know.
他不管情况如何马上投入
He never thought of not being first...
他从没想过要落人之后
...or sending somebody in his place.
或是找人替代
I don't know how he survived.
我不知道他怎么存活下来
But he did.
但他做到了
Lew?
路?
Wake up. They want us back at regiment.
醒醒! 他们要我们回团部
Come on, Nix, get up. Let's go.
快点 尼克 起床了! 我们走!
Come on, something's up. Strayer's orders.
快点 有事发生了 史崔尔的命令
Okay, I'll be right down.
你先走 我马上下来
Let's go, come on, you got 10 minutes. Go away.
快点 还有十分钟 别烦我~
Come on, big guy, let's go.
起来 大家伙! 咱们走!
Leave me alone. Okay.
别烦我~ 好吧
Come on. Goddamn it.
走啦! 可恶!
That's my own piss, for Christ's sake.
老天 这是我自己的尿
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
We're the only unit in the group that's got the Germans on the German side of the Rhine.
我们是唯一在德国的莱茵河岸遭遇到德军的盟军部队
If we'd have taken Antwerp and I'm not saying that would be easy...
我不是说这很容易 但若老早攻下安特卫普
...we'd be over the river, well supplied, and have the Krauts on their heels.
我们早就渡过河 带着充足的补给打得德军乱窜
Now, if I can just get lke on the phone... Are you listening to me?
我只要能让艾森豪威尔听电♥话♥就好 你在听我说吗?
Hangin' on every word.
一字不漏
Hey, Moose, you too?
穆斯 你也来了?
Yeah, whatever's going on, Sink is not happy.
对 不管怎样 辛克的脸好臭
Nixon, Heyliger. Meet Col. Dobie, British 1st Airborne.
尼克森 海立格 见过英军第一空降师的都比中校
Capt. Nixon is our 2nd Battalion S-2. That's First Lt. Moose Heyliger.
尼克森上尉是第二营指挥官 这是穆斯海立格中尉
It appears the British lost 8,000 men when Market Garden fell on its ass...
英军在市场花♥园♥作战损失了8000名弟兄
...which is why Col. Dobie has been tasked with coordinating a rescue operation...
所以都比中校来此协调救援行动
...for the Red Devils trapped when Arnhem fell.
救出安恒沦陷时被困的红魔鬼部队
Dutch resistance are harboring 140 of my chaps here just outside a Jerry-held town 15 miles north of the river.
荷兰抵抗组织在河北岸15里一座沦陷城镇外收容了我们的140位弟兄
They'll go to the riverbank and gather in the woods tonight.
我们今晚将设法抵达河岸在此处森林里集♥合♥
Pick a team and get them back across the Rhine as fast as possible.
从E连选出一个小队 尽快带他们过莱茵河
140 men?
140位弟兄?
Canadian engineers have supplied six boats.
加拿大工兵提供了六艘船
The rendezvous point is isolated and landable.
集结点很独♥立♥ 且能登陆
I swam it myself last night. At approximately 0030 hours...
我昨晚自己游过一遍 凌晨3时
...they will signal the "V" for victory with a handheld red torch.
他们会以红色火把做出"V"字的胜利信♥号♥♥
That would be a handheld red flashlight.
美国说法是红色手电筒
We'll call this Operation Pegasus.
我们叫这次行动"飞马作战"
Bob, your 2nd Battalion is on the spot. Get it Done.
鲍伯 你们第二营负责任务
Capt. Nixon, assist Col. Dobie in every way possible.
你尽力协助都比中校
If you need anything at all, you come to me.
如果有什么需要尽管找我
I can hardly ask for more. Capt. Winters.
我已经很满意了 温特斯上尉
You haven't endorsed the Market Garden after-action report...
我还没看到你在市场花♥园♥任务报告上的签名
...or the updated Battalion TO and E. Why is that?
也没有你最新的营编制表 这是怎么回事?
I'll have them at CP at 1300, sir.
我会在下午1点前交到指挥所
I want an inventory on any material the British 43rd left behind:
我还要一份英军43师留下来的物资清单
Rations, medical supplies, transport.
包括口粮 医疗补给 运输工具
An inventory. Yes, sir. Dick.
一份清单 是 长官 迪克
I'm still waiting to write citations on that 5 October operation.
我一直在等着写10月5日作战的褒扬令
I need your report. The report. Yes, sir.
我需要你的报告 报告 是 长官
Light a fire under it, Dick. Sir.
你要加把劲了 迪克 是的
Now, goddamn it, we asked for this yesterday...
我们昨天就要这个
...and here it is today, a day late and a dollar short.
结果今天才给我 整整迟一天
Enemy disposition and maps in the S-2. We should have a look at that.
情报单位的敌军部署及地图 我们该参考一下
You say there's about 100 of 'em?
你说那儿约有一百人?
This is it, boys.
就是这样 各位
Get across the river, across the field and over the dike.
他们得先渡河 穿过旷野和堤道
That's a lot of territory to cover. Where you want us to go?
可得越过一大♥片♥地区 你要我们去哪儿?
You, Hashey, you get the penthouse.
你吗 赫胥? 你上阁楼去
Thank you. We're up top.
谢谢你 我们上楼去
How bad does it get? You'll find out.
情况有多糟? 你会知道的
That's a lot of territory to cover. A couple of regular GI Joe's?
要涵盖的区域还真广 就靠几个美国大兵 是吧?
You said it. Come on.
没错! 走吧!
New guys giving the replacements the what-for, and why-is.
新进弟兄在带补充兵熟悉环境
I swear one of them's never shaved.
我敢说他们有人还未成年呢
Yeah, kids. This is a hell of a dog, Tab.
对 是群孩子 这可是只了不起的狗 泰柏
Thank you, there you go.
谢谢你 这个给你
What'd you call it, Tab? Trigger.
你叫它什么 泰柏? 扳机
That's good. I like that. Trigger.
很好 我喜欢 扳机
Got anything on this?
有什么动静吗?
No, it's all quiet. We've got penetration!
没有 都很安静! 我们被渗透了!
Alley's hurt, get the doc. Get him on the table.
艾利受伤了 我们需要医生 把他抬到桌子上
Yeah, it's Alley.
艾利 是艾利
All right, I got this. Alley, you're gonna be okay.
好了 这个我来拿 艾利 你会没事的
Boyle, get Doc Roe. Where am I?
波勒 快去找罗医生来 我在哪里?
Something happened What happened? Where was it?
发生了什么事? 在哪?
Crossroads, where the road crosses the dike.
十字路口 马路跟堤道交汇处
They knew we was there because of your loud mouth.
要不是你的大嗓门 他们也不会发现
Joe, back off.
乔 别吵了
Lesniewski, send a runner for Lt. Welsh.
莱斯尼斯基 派传令找威尔旭中尉
Assemble me a squad. Yes, sir. 1st Squad, on your feet!
中尉 派个班给我 第一班 起立!
Weapons and ammo only! Give me room.
只带武器弹♥药♥! 让我过
Let's move! Let's go!
快 我们走
Boyle, get the boots off, elevate the leg.
波勒 把他的鞋脱掉 把腿抬高
Liebgott, use the sulfur.
李高特! 用硫磺
Let's get this done quickly, we got to move.
好 赶紧把它搞定 我们必须快点
Not too much.
不用洒太多
Alley.
艾利 没事了
MG42? Yeah.
是MG42机♥枪♥吗? 对!
What the hell are they shootin' at?
他们在向谁射击?
What's down that road? Regimental headquarters.
马路那头有什么? 团部指挥所
But that's three miles away. Why are they giving away their position?
但那是在三里之外 他们为何要自暴位置?
They ain't as smart as me and you?
因为他们没有你我聪明?
I'll check it out anyway. Hold here, wait for my signal.
我还是得去看一下 留在这等我信♥号♥♥
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Holding here, I'm waitin' for a signal.
在这里等 我在等信♥号♥♥
This is our fallback position, here.
这是我们撤退的位置
Mortars, deploy here. 1st Squad, on me.
迫击炮部署在这里 第一班 跟我来
Go.
走
Second on the right.
右边第二个
First on the right.
右边第一个
Third on the right. Nail the machine gun.
右边第三个 把机♥枪♥歼灭
Second on the left, first on the left.
左边第二个 左边第一个
Wait for my signal.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Prepare to fire.
准备开火
Two rounds, AG, quick.
两发点放 连放不修正
Fall back! Fire.
撤退! 发射!
Fire.
发射
Higgins! Handful of Krauts, based on the dike, 12:00!
德军在堤道上 12点钟方向
How many Krauts are left up there? I don't know.
上面还有多少德军? 我不知道
But we got seven in one blow.
我们一次就干掉七个
Bring on Boyle and Perconte, go!
快去找波勒和派康提来!
Come on, fall back.
快点 撤退!
Suppressing fire.
压制射击
Suppressing fire!
压制射击!
Hashey, Garcia, follow me.
哈许 贾西亚 跟我来
Harry, tell Peacock to bring up the balance of 1st Platoon on the double!
哈利 叫皮卡克把第一排剩下的弟兄带过来
And another machine-gun squad, over.
还有再带一个机♥枪♥班来 完毕
Dukeman!
杜克曼!
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表