剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
They want another patrol tonight.
他们今晚还要再派巡逻任务
What are you doing, Cobb?
你在干什么 卡伯?
You leave someone on the bank?
你们有留人在河岸上?
Yeah, yeah, we did.
对 我们有
It's the third prisoner that was too far-gone to bring back.
那是第三名战俘 伤得太重 我们带不回来
Maybe we should put him out of his misery.
也许我们该给他一枪 结束他的痛苦
Fuck his misery.
管他多痛苦
I can't listen to it anymore.
我听不下去了
Sir, want cigarette? Yeah.
长官 抽烟吗? 好的
Who's got a light?
谁有火?
Here, sir.
我有 长官
Twenty-two.
二十二
What you looking at, Webster?
你看什么看 韦伯斯特
Yeah, that's what I thought, college boy.
怎样? 我也是这么想的 大学生
Are you drunk, trooper?
你醉了吗 阿兵哥?
Leave me alone.
不要管我
Answer the question.
回答我的问题
Yes, sir, I am drunk, sir.
是 长官 我是醉了
Drunk.
醉了
Sick and tired of fucking patrols, taking orders...
厌倦了这个鬼巡逻 厌倦接受指令
Hey, Cobb, shut up. It's boring, okay?
卡伯! 闭嘴! 说这个很无聊
Taking his side, Johnny?
帮他说吗 强尼?
Yeah...I am.
对! 我是
So, he knows we lost a man? Yeah, he knows.
他知道我们损失了一名兄弟? 对 他知道
He also knows you picked up two prisoners who talked.
他也知道你捉到了两名会说口供的俘虏
About what?
关于什么?
OB, supply trouble, Hitler's favorite color.
OB 就是补给的问题 还有希♥特♥勒♥最喜欢的颜色
I don't know. None of it gets us across the river.
我不知道 这些都没办法帮我们渡过河去
What's the point?
你要说明什么?
Honestly?
说实话吗?
Sink's been on the phone all day, bragging it up.
辛克整天都在讲电♥话♥ 大吹大擂
I think he's just showing off now.
我想他现在只是在炫耀
I don't know, Dick. I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道 迪克 我不知道要告诉你什么
You gave him a successful patrol, now he wants two.
你给了他一个成功的巡逻 他现在还想再要一个
Successful.
成功
Sir, the men are mustered.
长官 兄弟们都集♥合♥好了
If you want me to brief 'em, I'm gonna.
如果你要我给他们简报 我马上去
It's the same roster as last night.
队员名单跟昨晚一样
Well, mostly.
几乎一样
Evening, gents. Evening, Colonel.
晚上好 各位 晚上好 上校
At ease.
稍息
Y'all did a damn fine job on a tough mission last night.
你们昨晚成功的执行了一次艰难的任务
And I wish you good luck tonight, 'cause I'll be expecting more of the same.
我祝你们今晚好运 因为我期待有更多的收获
Have you briefed the men? Just on our way, sir.
你们给兄弟们简报了吗? 正要去 长官
All right.
很好
Make damn sure you remind 'em how proud I am of what they did.
记得要告诉他们 我对他们的表现感到骄傲
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
So, I'll brief 'em now, sir?
那我现在去给他们简报 长官?
No.
不...
No, I'll do it.
不...由我来
Sarge, they're on their way in.
中士 他们来了
Ten-hutt.
立正!
Martin. Sir.
马丁 长官
At ease.
稍息
This everybody, Grant? Sir.
大家都到了吗 葛兰特? 是 长官
You men did an excellent job last night.
你们昨晚干得很好
I...
我...
I'm proud.
我很自豪!
I just saw Col. Sink. He's proud, too.
我刚遇到辛克上校 他也很自豪
In fact, he's so proud, he wants you to do another patrol across the river tonight.
自豪得要你们今晚再次过河执行任务
Any moment now, the outpost we hit last night...
我们昨晚进攻的观测所...
...will go up in flames, Martin? Yes, sir.
是不是随时都可能爆♥炸♥ 马丁? 是 长官
It means we'd have to venture farther into town this time.
表示这次得冒险更深入城里
Capt. Speirs, you have the map, please? Yeah, Sgt. Grant.
史毕尔上尉 你拿地图 是 葛兰特中士
We have enemy movement here and here...
在这有敌军活动 还有这里...
...which means this is our new house target here.
表示我们的新目标建筑在此
We recovered all the boats so we'll set off from the same place as last night.
我们找回了所有船只 出发地点跟昨晚相同
We're not changing the plan any, sir?
我们的计划都没有改变吗 长官?
No. Plan is the same.
没有! 计划是一样的
It will be 0200 hours instead of 0100.
只是时间改成2点而不是1点
Is that clear? Yes, sir.
清楚吗? 是 长官
Okay. Good, because...
很好 因为
...I want you all to get a full night's sleep tonight.
我要你们大家今晚好好睡一觉
Which means, in the morning you will report to me that you made it across the river...
也就是说 明天早上来跟我报告说 你们渡过了河
...into German lines...
进入德军防线
...but were unable to secure any live prisoners.
可是没办法活捉任何的德军俘虏
Understand?
懂吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Good.
很好
Look sharp for tomorrow.
明天要看起来有精神
We're moving off the line.
我们要从防线撤离了
Did I fucking hear that right? A good man.
我没听错吧? 他真是个好人
Moving off the line.
撤离防线
It's a whole new way to fight a war.
这是个全新的作战方法
Don't bother writing this up. I'll take care of it.
你报告甭写了 我会搞定
I might actually enjoy it. Okay.
我也许会写得很高兴 好的
Think you might be onto something, Dick.
我就知道你在盘算些什么 迪克
Lt. Jones. Sir.
琼斯少尉 长官
Join us at the company CP.
跟我们去连指挥部
First Sergeant Lipton. Sir.
李普军士长 长官
Your honorable discharge as an enlisted man.
你的士兵身分光荣解除了
Just keep 'em coming, Luz.
继续拿过来 鲁兹
Battlefield commission as Second Lieutenant.
这是你的少尉军官战场委任令
Look what we have here, boys. Hey, pal.
看看这里是谁? 嘿
Congratulations, Carwood. Thank you, sir.
恭喜你 卡伍德 谢谢你 长官
Lip, congratulations. Thanks.
李普 恭喜! 谢谢!
Thank you, sir. Thank you, welcome back, sir.
谢谢你 长官 谢谢你! 欢迎回来 长官
That's Harry to you. Congratulations. Thanks, Harry.
你该改叫我哈利了 恭喜! 谢谢你 哈利
Harry, I didn't expect to see you this soon.
哈利 我没想到那么快就见到你
I figured you'd be nursing that scratch for another month or two.
我以为你还得照顾你那个擦伤一两个月
Did you miss me, Lewis?
你想念我吗? 路易斯?
Lt. Jones.
琼斯少尉
Regiment has seen fit to promote you to First Lieutenant.
团部认为你合格升中尉了
They want you on staff up there.
他们希望你更上一层楼
Congratulations and good luck. Thank you, sir.
恭喜你并祝你好运! 谢谢你 长官
Dismissed.
解散
Looks like you lost another platoon leader, Web?
看来你又失去一位排长 韦伯
So, a second patrol never happened.
所以根本没有第二次巡逻
Word was Capt. Nixon wrote up a bogus report...
传说尼克森上尉写了份假报告
...and regiment never got wise.
而团部也没有察觉有异
As we pulled out of Haguenau...
当我们撤出哈根努时
...many of us in Easy Company felt that a corner had been turned...
许多E连的兄弟都觉得我们已经渡过危机
...and we all might make it home alive.
我们都有希望活着回家了
So, we'll know more as soon as we get closer to the line.
我们一接近前线就会知道更多
Before I forget...
我差点忘了...
...Col. Sink's unhappy with the appearance of your uniform.
辛克上校对你的仪容不太满意
He says it's not befitting to your rank.
他说那不符合你的官阶
Oak leaves.
橡叶徽
Congratulations, Major.
恭喜你 少校
Gentlemen, we're ready.
兄弟们 我们准备好了
I'll drive.
我来开车
Sgt. Malarkey Good luck, sir.
马拉其上士 祝你好运 长官
Sgt. Martin. Yeah, Lieutenant?
马丁中士 什么事 少尉?
Good work. Thank you, sir.
干得好! 谢谢你 长官
Good to have you along. Good luck, men.
很高兴有你加入 祝你们好运
Here.
来吧
I wondered if people back home would ever know...
我怀疑远在家乡的人知不知道
...what it cost the soldiers to win this war.
士兵们赢得战争所付出的代价
In America, things were already beginning to look like peace time.
在美国 人们已经象是活在和平年代了
The standard of living was on the rise, race tracks and nightclubs were booming.
生活水平开始提升 赛车跟夜♥总♥会♥开始流行
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表