剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
Where the fuck you been?
你死到哪里去了?
Glad to see you boys.
很高兴能见到你们
Not as glad as us.
我们比你更高兴
Bet you thought we'd given up on you there, boss?
你一定以为我们抛弃你了 对吧 老大?
Shut up, Cobb.
闭嘴 卡伯!
What?
怎么了?
I think we should go back now.
我想我们现在该回去了
Hey, Johnny, look.
强尼 你看
Bull!
大牛!
Hey, Johnny.
嘿 强尼
Get a little lost?
有点迷路了吧?
Something like that.
大概是这样
It's good to see you.
真高兴看到你
me too.
我也是
I don't know whether to slap you, kiss you, or salute you.
我不知道是该打你亲你 还是向你敬礼
I told these scallywags you was okay.
我告诉这些老土你不会有事的
And they didn't listen?
但他们还是不听?
These salty bastards...
这些大老粗们
...wanted to do a suicide run...
就是要出这个自杀任务
...to drag your ass back.
去找你回来
Is that right?
真的吗?
Yeah, I told them, "Don't bother."
对 我就说别麻烦了
I never did like this company none.
我从来就没这么喜欢过这个连
Hoobler.
胡伯勒
So, they found you.
他们找到你了
Wait, what did you say?
等等 你刚说什么?
Johnny, don't irrigate me!
强尼 别惹我!
"They found you"?
"他们找到你了? "
I don't know who's more stupid, you or the hick.
我不知道是谁比较蠢 你还是乡巴佬?
All right, mount up!
好了 着装! 动作快点!
Hup hup, let's move out!
出发了!
Grab your gear, let's go!
取装备 我们走!
2nd Platoon, grab your gear!
第二排 取装备!
Let's go!
出发了!
1st Platoon!
第一排!
Let's start falling in now.
我们归队吧
Cobb, move it.
卡伯 动作快点
Dukeman, round them up.
杜克曼 叫他们集♥合♥
1st Platoon.
第一排!
Grab your gear, let's go!
拿上装备 出发了!
Van Kooijk says the Germans are concentrating...
梵固克说德军装甲部队
...their armor up near Veghel.
在维格尔附近集结
We may be heading into some more tanks.
我们可能会遇上更多坦克
Well, as long as it's only old men and kids.
只要都是老人和小孩就好
Yeah.
没错
I don't like retreating.
我不喜欢撤退
First time for everything.
凡事总有第一次
How are the other divisions faring up north?
别的师在北方进展如何?
I think we're gonna have to find another way into Germany.
我想我们得找别的路进入德国
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表