剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
There's nothing more to explain.
没有什么需要解释的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Two days later, Shifty Powers was on a truck headed for the rear and a boat home.
两天后 西福弟包尔斯坐上卡车 朝回家的船出发
Unfortunately the truck was hit head-on by a drunken corporal from another regiment.
不幸被一辆由别团一个酒醉的下士驾驶的车迎面撞上
Shifty had a broken pelvis...
西福弟骨盆碎裂
...a broken arm, and a bad concussion.
一只手骨折 并有严重的脑震荡
He survived, but spent the next few months in a series of hospitals.
虽然活了下来 可是得在医院多住几个月
I wish I could say that he was our only casualty in Austria.
我真希望我能说 他是我们在奥地利的唯一伤亡人员
I've made up my mind, Nix.
我已经决定了 尼克
I got the points, I'm going back to Kitty.
一旦我集满点数我就要回去找凯蒂
Harry, do you really think that Kitty hasn't run off with some 4-F by now?
哈利 你真的还认为 凯蒂没跟被退役的男人跑了
Son of a bitch. That's not even funny.
王八蛋 一点都不好笑
Harry, ignore him.
哈利 别理他
How am I supposed to tell her I had the chance to go home to her finally...
我怎么告诉她说 我本来终于有机会回家找她
...but decided not to, so I could go jump on Tokyo?
却为了想要空降东京而决定放弃?
All right, so don't tell her.
好 那就别告诉她
Besides, she's waited for you for three years, right?
反正她已经等了你三年了 对不对?
We'll be to Tokyo and back in two years, three tops.
我们去东京再回来差不多只要两年 最多三年
It'll probably be over before you even get there.
可能在你去之前就会结束了
The reality is you're gonna sit here in Austria for six months waiting to go...
事实上 你会在奥地利待上半年准备出发
...and I'm gonna be back in Wilkes-Barre making babies.
而我会回到我的温柔乡生小孩
You didn't tell him? No, I couldn't get him to shut up.
你还没告诉他? 还没 我就是没办法让他闭嘴
What, tell me what?
什么? 告诉我什么?
Guts and Glory here applied for a transfer.
这位荣誉军人申请转调
What?
什么?
13th Airborne are heading out for the Pacific right away.
第13空降师马上要向太平洋战区出发
If I'm going, I wanna get it over with.
如果我要去 我在这里需要做个了结
Are you in on this too?
你也要去吗?
I can't let him go by himself. He doesn't know where it is.
我不能让他一个人去 他会找不到路的
You're leaving the men?
你要离开兄弟们?
They don't need me anymore.
他们不再需要我了
Wounded in Normandy?
在诺曼底受伤?
Yes, sir. In the leg. It was a minor flesh wound.
是 长官 在腿部 只是轻微的皮肉伤
Company E lost 24 men killed there.
E连在那里损失了24名兄弟
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Seventeen of those were in my company commander's plane. It went down on D-day.
其中17名是在我连连长搭乘的飞机上 他们在D日那天坠毁了
So, you were given command of the company on D-day?
所以你在D日那天受命指挥全连?
That's right.
是的
Fall back to your original positions!
退回你原来的据点
Everyone else maintain your pace of fire!
其他人保持火力
In Holland they bumped you to battalion XO.
在荷兰 他们...把你升去当副营长
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Bastards took your company away.
混♥蛋♥们把你的连抢走了
I fired my last shots there.
我在那里开了我最后一枪
For the whole damn war?
在整个战争里?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
You got through Bastogne without having to fire your weapon?
你未发一枪一弹经历了巴斯通之役?
That is correct, sir.
正确 长官
And you were on the line the whole time?
而你一直都在战线上?
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Can't imagine a tougher test for a leader...
无法想象对领导者有更严酷的考验
...having to sit through a siege like that under those conditions.
在那些状况下撑过围城之苦
We got through it.
我们熬过来了
Find some cover, find a foxhole!
找掩体 找散兵坑
Come on, take cover! Take cover!
快点 找掩体
Come on, find some cover!
快点 快找掩体
Why do you want a transfer?
你为什么要转调?
Sorry, sir?
对不起 长官?
I said, why do you want to leave your men?
我说你为何要离开你的兄弟?
It's not that, sir.
不是这样的 长官
It's just that if the war was still on in the Pacific...
我是想太平洋还有战事
...and I could do some good over there.
我还能够协助作战
Looking to have your own division someday?
你是不是想当上师长?
No, sir.
不是的 长官
Not going to make a career of the army?
你不想在陆军里发展?
No. Well, I don't know, sir.
不是 我不知道 长官
Because if you think you need more combat experience...
如果你是想获得更多的作战经验
...to get stars on your helmet...
来争取你头盔上的星星的话
...let me tell you something, son.
让我告诉你一件事 孩子
You've done enough.
你做的够多了
Thank you, sir. That's not my objective.
谢谢你 长官 那不是我的目的
Major, I took this meeting out of respect for your achievements and for the 101st.
少校 这次会面 我增加了对你和101师的尊敬
If they do go to the Pacific eventually you should be running one of the battalions.
如果他们最终会被派往太平洋 你应该指挥其中的一个营
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
And frankly, your men have earned the right to keep you around.
老实说 我认为你的兄弟有权利将你留下来
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
So, I would stay in Austria for the time being waiting for orders...
所以我暂时得留在奥地利待命
...and trying to watch over soldiers who had no enemy to fight.
想办法看好无敌可战的士兵们
Lieb, I fucking hate this.
李 我不喜欢这样
Oh, Jesus Christ, they fingered him.
拜托 他们已经指认他了
He was in the fucking room, Web.
他曾出现在营房♥里 韦伯
A Polack who was at the slave camps said this is where he lives, here.
在集中营的一个波兰人说那家伙就住在这里
Which camp? Whatever camp.
哪个集中营? 管他是哪个
I'm under direct orders and I'm happy to follow it.
我是直接受命的 而且我乐于奉命行事
Is this a personal thing, Joe?
这是你的私事吗 乔?
What?
什么?
Is this personal to you?
这是你的私事吗?
No, it's a goddamn order.
不是 这是个命令
Does Major Winters know about this?
温特斯少校知道这件事吗?
Doesn't matter here.
这无关紧要了
Oh, the fuck it doesn't.
无关紧要个屁!
What if this guy's just a soldier?
如果这家伙只是个普通的士兵呢?
What if he's an officer with no ties to the SS?
如果他是个跟党卫军毫无瓜葛的军官呢?
If he's innocent? You know...
如果他根本是无辜的?
...what if he's a fucking Nazi commandant of a slave camp?
如果他是奴隶营里的指挥官?
Which one, which camp? You don't have any proof.
哪一个? 哪个集中营? 你没有任何证据
Were you at Landsberg?
你有去兰登斯堡吗?
You know I was.
你明知我有去
You think he's a soldier like you and me?
你以为他是和你我一样的士兵?
A fucking innocent German officer?
一个无辜的德国♥军♥官?
Where the hell have you been for the past three years?
你过去三年到哪里去了?
Wer sind Sie?
(德语)
Was machen Sie hier?
(德语)
What?
什么?
Ich habe gar nichts.
(德语)
Shut up.
闭嘴
Was machen Sie?
(德语)
Ruhe.
(德语)
Sie sind der Kommandant.
(德语)
Gehen Sie raus.
(德语)
Sie sind der Kommandant.
(德语)
Welcher Kommandant?
(德语)
Vom Arbeitslager.
(德语)
Ich weiss von keinem Arbeitslager.
(德语)
Sie haben die falsche Person.
(德语)
Nein, nein.
不是
Don't fucking lie to me.
不要骗我
Sie tauschen sich.
(德语)
See what you did to my fucking people?
你看看你对我同胞做了什么!
Nein.
(德语)
He's guilty.
他有罪
Liebgott says so. He probably is.
李高特说他有罪... 那就是有罪了
Goddamn son of a bitch. Shoot him.
可恶的王八蛋 打他!
Shoot him!
开枪打他!
No.
不要
Officers don't run.
军官不该逃的
The war's over, anybody would run.
战争结束了 换做是谁都会逃
Summer in this Alpine paradise should have been a welcome relief...
在这山中仙境的夏日本该令人放松
...especially now that we were at peace with the Germans.
尤其是现在我们跟德国人和平相处之后
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表