剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
'Cause Crazy Joe McCloskey was fucking nuts.
因为疯子"乔麦克罗斯基"是神经病
That's why they called him Crazy Joe. No, I'm not saying he's nuts. I'm just...
他们叫他疯子乔... 不 不是说他是疯子 只是...
What are you saying?
什么? 你要说什么?
Forget it.
算了!
What? Forget it.
什么? 算了!
Come on, you've seen him, Bill.
拜托 你看过他那样 比尔
He's all wound up like a spring.
他整个人紧张得像个弹簧似的
He's fine.
他很好
It wasn't getting shot that got him, it was being in that hospital.
他不是因受伤才变成这样 是因为待过医院
I've been there, okay?
我住过那里
It ain't pretty. Yeah.
那里可不好过
Once he was up and moving around, he was his old self again.
你也看到了 他一旦动起来还是跟以前一样
I'm telling you, Buck Compton's fine.
我告诉你 巴克康普顿好得很
I'm serious. Sure thing, Buck, nothing stupid.
我是认真的 当然 巴克 不做傻事
We got it, right? We got it.
我们知道了 对吧? 我们知道了!
All right. George?
很好! 乔治?
Yeah.
很好
Nothing stupid, Buck.
不做傻事 巴克
Yeah.
好的
"Don't do anything stupid"? Who the hell's he talking to?
"不做傻事"? 他在跟谁说话?
Bunch of morons who volunteered to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
一群白♥痴♥志愿从好好的飞机里向下跳
Can you get any more stupid than that? Probably not.
有谁会比这样还傻? 或许没有
Right.
对
I swum across the Niagara once. Yeah.
我曾经游泳横渡尼亚加拉瀑布... 是吗?
I swear.
我发誓
On a bet.
要不要打赌?
What, in a barrel?
怎么游 在桶子里?
No.
不是
I didn't go over the Falls, George. I swam across the river.
我不是去跳瀑布 乔治 我是游泳横渡河水
Ten miles up from the Falls. I tell you, that current is damn strong.
是在瀑布上游十里的地方 我跟你说 那水流可真强
Yeah.
对
Must have carried me two miles downstream before I got across.
我至少向下游被推了两里才游上对岸
But, I got across.
毕竟 我总算游过去了
Now, personally, I didn't think it was all that stupid but...
我个人并不觉得那有什么愚蠢 可是...
...my mom, my sister, Ruth...
我妈妈 我姐茹丝
...they gave me all kinds of hell.
可把我骂得狗血淋头
Yeah, I bet, Muck. So did Faye.
我相信 穆克 费依也是一样
Sweet Faye Tanner. Shut it, George.
甜美的费依云娜... 闭嘴 乔治
Well, they had a point. You're an idiot.
她们骂得有理 你是个白♥痴♥!
I heard about Hoobler.
我听说胡伯勒的事了
Shame.
真可惜
Yes, sir.
是 长官
It is.
真可惜
That the Luger? Yes, it is.
就是那把鲁格枪? 是 就是这把
What are you gonna do with it?
你要怎么处理它?
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Where you from, Lipton? Where'd you grow up?
你是从哪来的 李普? 你在哪长大?
Huntington, West Virginia.
西维吉尼亚的亨庭顿
Huntington? Yes, sir.
亨庭顿? 是 长官
I don't know it.
我没听过
What kind of work did you do there?
你在那里从事什么行业?
My brother and I helped my mom run a boarding house.
我和我弟帮我妈经营一间民宿
And your father?
你父亲呢?
He was killed when I was 10, sir.
他在我十岁时死了 长官
Automobile accident.
出了一场车祸
That's sad.
真令人难过
So, what made you decide to join the Paratroopers?
是什么让你决定加入空降部队?
I read an article about paratroopers in Life magazine.
我在"生活"杂♥志♥上看到一篇关于伞兵的文章
Talked about the training, how hard it was.
它提到训练有多难
Said if you want to make it as a paratrooper you had to be the best.
又说要成为伞兵最优秀的
And I wanted to fight with the best, sir.
而我想和最优秀的人并肩作战 长官
You miss it?
你会想吗?
Miss what?
想什么?
Huntington.
亨庭顿
Honestly, sir, I try not to think about it that much.
老实说 长官 我尽量不去想那么多
Where are you from...
您是哪里人 长...?
Captain Nixon, sir.
尼克森上尉?
Captain Nixon, sir. What?
尼克森上尉 什么事?
Good morning, sir, sorry to disturb you. This came from Division.
早安 长官 抱歉打扰你 这是从师部来的
All right.
好了
Morning. Eviction notice? Not quite.
早安! 逐客令吗? 不是
But I think this will help with your leadership problem.
可是我想我有办法能帮你解决部队领导的问题
Dike's being transferred? No, I can't help you with that...
戴克被调职了吗? 没有 那个我帮不上忙
...but Division has decided to pluck one officer...
可是师部决定要从每个团
...from each regiment that served in the heroic defense of Bastogne...
选出一位参与巴斯通之役的军官
...send him back to the States on a 30-day furlough.
停职三十天送他回美国
Get him out banging the drum for the war bond drive, that kind of thing.
去为战争公债做宣传之类的事
It turns out I've been plucked.
结果是我被选中
Hey
嘿...
That's fantastic, Lew, good for you. Thank you.
那真不错 是件好事 谢谢你!
How in the world does your leaving help me?
你离开怎么会帮助我?
It doesn't, I'm not going.
是没有 我不想去
I've already seen the States, grew up there. That's why I came to Europe.
我去过美国 我在那里长大 所以我才来欧洲
Just wish they'd told me there was a war on.
我只希望他们早点告诉我这里在打仗
Anyway, the point is, this thing's wasted on me.
不管怎样 重点是这件事对我是种浪费
But, I'm sure we can find an officer somewhere...
可是我相信能在营里找到军官
...in this battalion who could use a long trip home.
来享用这个回家的长假
Congratulations, Lieutenant Peacock.
恭喜你 皮卡克少尉
I can't think of anybody who deserves this more.
我想不出有谁比你更够格的了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm really glad that you're going home. Okay.
我真高兴你要回家了 是啊
Best news I've heard in weeks. Hell of a guy.
这是我这周听到最棒的消息 好人一个
Thanks, guys. It really means a lot, you know?
谢谢你们 这对我真的是意义重大
Get out of here.
少来了
Three cheers for Lieutenant Peacock. Hip hip hooray.
为皮卡克少尉欢呼三次 预备 加油!
If they come by here, you all remember to smile for the camera.
如果他们来这里 要记得对镜头微笑
Got to keep the morale up for them folks back home.
我们得让家乡的人士气高昂
Why?
为什么?
Damned if I know.
我哪知道!
All right, Nix, what have they got waiting for us in Foy?
好了 尼克 敌军在佛伊准备了些什么在等我们?
At least one company from the 10th Panzer grenadiers dug in here.
至少有第十装甲掷弹兵师的一个连在此驻扎
They've also got at least one 88 although we haven't been able to spot it yet.
虽然还无法观测到 但至少有一门88毫米炮
How about armor? As of last night, three Tigers.
装甲车辆呢? 到昨晚为止有三辆虎式坦克
Would you excuse me for a moment, sir? Yeah.
长官 我暂时离开一下可以吗? 好的
How do I feel about being rescued by Patton?
我对于被巴顿援救有何感想?
I'd feel pretty peachy about it, if it wasn't for one thing...
这么说吧 我觉得还不错 除了一件事以外
...we didn't need to be fucking rescued by Patton.
那就是我们根本不需要巴顿的援救
You got that?
你懂吗?
Joe. Excuse us for a moment.
乔 我们失陪一下
Sorry, sir. Sorry about what?
抱歉 长官 为什么抱歉?
Patton?
关于巴顿?
I couldn't agree more.
我完全同意你
What are you doing here? I wanna head back to the line, sir.
你在这里干什么? 我想上战场 长官
You don't have to do that. Get yourself back to the aid station. Heal up.
你不必这样做 快回救护站去疗伤
I'd really like to head back with the fellas, sir.
我真的很想跟兄弟们在一起 长官
All right, then go.
好 你去吧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Joe Toye had been at the aid station for three days...
乔托伊在救护站待了三天
...and everybody was glad to have him back.
每个人都很高兴他能回来
Especially Bill Guarnere.
特别是比尔葛奈瑞
Joe. Bill.
乔? 比尔!
Good to see you, pal. You, too.
见到你很高兴 我也是
What the hell you doing back here?
你回来干嘛?
To make sure you're on top of things.
回来看你们是否一切顺利
I'm on top of things. Tied me own boots once last week.
我可很顺利 上星期还自己注射毒品
All by meself. Fellas, look who I found.
完全只靠自己 各位 看看我找到谁
Joe Toye, back for more. How are you, Joe?
乔托伊 再回来受罪! 你好吗 乔?
Yeah, doing pretty good. Escaped from the aid station.
蛮好 从救护站逃出来了
Where'd you get hit? What's that?
你是哪里受伤? 是谁在说话?
It's Webb. Replacement. Really?
是新兵韦伯 真的?
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表