剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
On his own? Yeah
他一个人? 没错!
I don't care if any of the other stuff's true.
我可不管其他的传言是真是假
Hey, Albert.
嘿 亚伯特
What do you think?
你怎么看?
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm gonna have to take everybody's word for it.
人家怎么说 我就怎么信
I didn't see any of it.
我什么都没有看见
Let's go, 1st Platoon, weapons on me.
第一排 咱们走带上武器
We're moving out.
我们出发了
Hey, take all your smokes.
别再抽烟了
On your feet, tactical column.
起立 成战术纵队
Flankers, up.
侧翼起立 出发了
That means you, Private Blithe.
我是在说你 布洛依
Come on, Blithe, get up.
布洛依 快起来
Hey, Luz? What?
鲁兹! 什么事?
How far we going?
我们要走多远?
Oh, Jesus Christ, Frank, I don't know.
法兰克 我也不知道
Until they tell us to stop.
直到他们叫我们停下来吧
High ground.
到高地
There's high ground up ahead.
就在前面的高地
Okay, genius, answer me this then:
好吧 天才! 那你告诉我
Why is Easy Company the only company who's either...
为什么E连是唯一的一个连
...at the front of an advance or, like now...
不是打前锋 就是象现在
...exposed at the far edge of the line?
暴露在战地最前线?
To keep you on your toes.
要你随时提高警觉
No, that's not what I'm saying.
这不是我的意思
I'm saying that we're never in the middle.
我是说我们从来没走在中间过
And we're the fifth of nine companies of this regiment.
我们是团里九个连的第五连
Able through Item.
从A连到I连
Think of it.
你想想看
See there, you see that?
看到那里吗? 看到没有?
Incoming!
敌火射击!
Contact right!
右边遭遇敌火!
Get in the hedgerow!
躲进树丛里!
See what I mean?
明白我的意思了吧?
Left, bring it around!
往左侧!大家散开!
Stay low!
蹲下!
Luz, get down here with the radio now!
鲁兹 快把无线电拿来!
What have they got to sing about?
他们有什么好唱的?
Flash!
电闪!
Thunder.
雷鸣!
Catchy tune...
真是悦耳的歌♥声
...ain't it?
是吧?
Hey, Lieutenant, what's the news?
有什么消息吗?
Oh, same as it was this afternoon.
还是跟下午一样
They're in their hedgerow, we're in ours.
德军跟我们都撤回各自的树林
Spell me a minute, sir?
我可以休息一下吗?
Are you gonna let Blithe get some sack time?
你能让布洛依睡一下吗?
My back teeth are floating.
我后面的牙齿快掉了
Get back here ASAP, Martin.
快去快回 马丁
Count on me, sir.
你放心 长官
How you doing, Blithe?
你还好吗 布洛依?
I'm okay, sir.
我没事 长官
What happened at the aid station today?
今天在救护站是怎么回事?
Doc Roe...
罗医生
...called it hysterical blindness.
他说这叫歇斯底里性失明
No, thank you, sir.
不了 谢谢 长官
You know what they said on basic:
在入伍受训时 他们说
"Dehydration's a soldier's worst enemy."
脱水是军人最大的敌人
Yeah.
对了
It's a game, Blithe.
这只是一场球赛而已 布洛依
That's all.
就这么简单
Hell, we're just moving the ball forward...
我们只是将球一♥码♥一♥码♥
...one yard at a time.
向前推进
Nothing but a game.
只是一场球赛罢了
What is, sir?
什么象球赛 长官?
This. The whole thing.
这整个战争
No.
不了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Just a game.
只是场球赛
Harry?
哈利
S-2 said the Germans only left a company to defend Carentan.
情报部门说德军只留下一个连防守卡灵顿
Yeah. The rest pulled out sometime last night.
其他人在昨晚撤走了
I knew that town was too easy.
我就知道那小镇太容易拿下了
Yeah.
没错
They regrouped south of town.
他们在小镇南方重新集结
May have been on their way to a counterattack...
我们可能会在此
...when we ran into them here.
遭到他们的反击
Strength unknown.
敌方兵力不详
They want the town back.
他们要夺回小镇
And we're in their way.
而我们阻止了他们
If they don't come first...
如果他们不先发动攻击
...we're attacking at first light, 0530.
我们就在5点30分发动拂晓攻击
I'll tell the men to fix bayonets.
我会叫弟兄们装上刺刀
Not much of a limp.
没有跛得很严重嘛
I'll survive.
我撑得下去
How is it?
感觉如何?
Hurts.
很痛
War is hell.
战争就象炼狱
Smith, wake up.
史密斯 醒醒
Come on, Smith.
起来 史密斯
Get up, it's your watch.
该你放哨了
Smith.
史密斯
It's your watch.
该你放哨了
Easy, Smith, it's me, Talbert.
别紧张 史密斯 是我 泰柏特
Smith, what the hell are you doing?
史密斯 你在千什么?
That's Talbert.
他是泰柏特
Goddamn.
可恶
Oh, gosh.
哦 天啊
Medic!
医务兵!
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.
很抱歉 我不是故意的
He looked like a Kraut.
他看来象是德国人
I didn't know it was him.
我不知道是他
You gotta breathe.
你能呼吸吗?
Look at me, look at me.
看着我
Yeah, I can breathe!
我可以呼吸!
I'll put sulfur on the wound.
我要在伤口上撒些硫磺粉
You're gonna be fine.
佛洛依德 你会没事的
What the hell is that?
那是什么声音?
Sounds like it's coming from 3rd Platoon.
象是从第三排传来的
You wanna get some sleep?
你要不要睡一下?
I don't think, I don't think I can.
我不认为我睡的着
Then go take a look.
那就去瞧个究竟
Sarge.
中士
Flash.
电闪!
Thunder, thunder!
雷鸣!
Lieutenant Speirs, sir.
是史毕尔中尉吗?
Where are you going, Private?
你要去哪里?
Check out the noise, sir.
去查看那个叫声 长官
I just came from there.
我才从那儿过来
Everything's under control.
一切都在掌控之中
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Got some nervous privates in your company.
你连上的弟兄紧张了?
We do, sir.
是的 长官
Yeah, we do, I can vouch for that.
的确是 我可以向你保证
They just don't see how simple it is.
他们就是看不出来这是件多单纯的事
How simple what is, sir?
有多简单呢 长官?
Just do what you have to do.
只要做好你该做的事
Like you did on D-day, sir?
就象是你在D日做的吗?
Lieutenant.
中尉
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表