剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
Guarnere was badly wounded and Hoobler died accidentally.
葛奈瑞受到重创 而胡伯勒死于意外
Joe Toye had lost his leg.
乔托伊少了一条腿
Among the dead were Herron, Mellet...
死亡的有赫朗 梅略特
...Sowosko, Kenneth Webb, Harold Webb...
索沃斯科 肯韦伯 哈洛韦伯
...Alex Penkala, and Skip Muck.
艾力克斯、潘卡拉以及史基普穆克
Our month in Belgium cost us one good officer, Buck Compton.
在比利时那个月 我们失去一位好军官——巴克.康普顿
And one bad one, Norman Dike.
以及一位烂军官——诺曼.戴克
But we gained a good one in the end, so I guess we came out ahead.
可最后得到一位好军官 所以还是有所收获的
What is it?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
I'd better get back to Battalion before they disappear.
我最好在他们消失前回去营部
You wanna ask me, don't you? Ask you what, sir?
你有事要问我 是吗? 问你什么 长官
You wanna know if they're true or not, the stories about me.
你想要知道有关我的故事到底是真是假
Did you ever notice with stories like that...
你注意过吗 这种故事
...everyone says they heard it from someone who was there...
每个人都说是从在现场的人那里听来的
...but then when you ask that person...
可是当你去问那个人
...they say they heard it from someone who was there.
他又会说他是从另一个在现场的人听来
It's nothing new, really.
这没什么稀奇的
I bet if you went back 2,000 years, you'd hear a couple of centurions...
我敢说若你回到2000年前 你会看到一群罗马战士
...yakking about how Tercius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.
讨论特西斯是如何将迦太基战俘们的头砍下
Maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tercius deny it.
也许他们一直谈论 是因为特西斯从来没否认
Maybe because Tercius knew there was some value to the men...
或许特西斯认为有必要让人知道
...thinking he was the meanest, toughest, son of a bitch in the Roman legion.
他是罗马军团中最狠毒、最强悍的角色
Sir?
长官?
These men aren't really concerned about the stories.
这些兄弟并不真正在意这些故事
They're just glad to have you as our CO.
他们只是很高兴由你来当连长
They're happy to have a good leader again.
他们很高兴又有了好的领导者
From what I've heard, they've always had one.
就我听到的 他们一直都有一个好领导者
I've been told there's always been one man they could count on.
有人曾说他们一直都有一个人可以依赖
Led them in Bois Jacques, held them together...
带他们攻入波礼克
...when they were shelled in the woods.
在森林遭炮轰时 将他们凝聚一起
Every day he kept his spirits up, kept the men focused, gave them direction.
每天振奋士气 使兄弟们聚精会神 引导方向
All the things a good combat leader does.
全是一个好战斗领袖做的事
You don't have any idea who I'm talking about, do you?
你完全不知道我在说谁?
No, sir.
不知道 长官
Hell, it was you, First Sergeant.
就是你 军士长
Ever since Winters made Battalion, you've been the leader of Easy Company.
自从温特斯升为营长后 你就是E连的领袖
And you're not gonna be first sergeant much longer.
还有 你当军士长不会太久了
Sir?
长官?
Winters put in for a Battlefield Commission and Sink approved on your behalf.
温特斯呈上一份战地委任书 辛克接受核准了
You should get the official nod in a few days.
几天内应该就会正式发布
Congratulations, Lieutenant.
恭喜你 少尉
Look, it's 1st Battalion.
你看 是第一营
What do you want?
什么事?
Yeah, thanks for crapping in our foxholes, you shitheads.
谢谢你们在我们的散兵坑里大便 猪头!
It's our pleasure. Enjoy the walk, boys.
是我们的荣幸 好好走吧 小子们
There they go, Easy Company.
E连又要上路
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表