剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
No shit.
真的?
What's it about?
有关什么的?
It's about why we're fighting the war.
关于我们为何而战
Why are we fighting the war, Janovec?
我们为何而战 杰诺维克?
It seems that the Germans are bad.
看来好象是德国人很坏
Very bad.
非常坏
You don't say.
还用你说
The Germans are bad?
德国人很坏 不是吗?
Hey, Frank, this guy's reading an article over here.
嘿 法兰克 这家伙在读的文章
It says the Germans are bad.
说德国人很坏
So, what about you, Web?
那你呢 韦伯?
You learn something new every day?
每天都学到新事物 对吧?
I guess I'll finish school first and then...
我要先完成学业 然后...
Wait a minute, finish school?
等一下 完成学业?
You mean all this time you've been talking about Harvard this...
你是说你老是哈佛长哈佛短的
...and Harvard that, and you ain't even finished?
结果你根本没毕业?
For one thing I haven't told you anything.
我只有这件事没提
Yes, yes, I haven't finished.
对 我是没有毕业
So the fuck what?
那又怎样?
All right, Web, breathe a little. Jesus.
好 我们暂时别谈这个话题
Fuck.
见鬼
It's just the way you always talked, you know?
因为你老是讲的好象是 你知道
We all figured that...
我们都以为...
Hey, you know, you're right.
你知道吗? 你说的对
So the fuck what?
没毕业又怎样?
So, what did you study?
那你念的是什么?
Literature.
文学
Get out of here.
别开玩笑了
You serious?
真的吗?
I love to read.
我也爱看书
Do you?
是吗?
Dick Tracy, Flash Gordon mostly.
迪克崔西 闪电侠
Yeah, fuck.
对 又怎样呢?
Tell her she's got five minutes.
告诉她她只有五分钟
Raus, raus.
出去 出去
Sir, she says they've got nowhere to go...
长官 她说她们无处可去
...but the house next door is...
而隔壁又是...
Hey, hey, do you hear this?
嘿 你们听到了吗?
He says he ain't a Nazi.
这家伙说他不是纳粹
Why haven't I met a Nazi yet in all of Germany?
为什么我到了德国却还没遇上一个纳粹?
We're only gonna be here one night.
我们只在这儿待一晚
You've got four minutes.
你还有四分钟
Raus.
出去
Come on.
快点
Let's go. Move!
快走!
All of you, out!
都出去!
Look at them.
你看他们
Even in defeat, they still know how to march with pride.
就算是战败了 他们还是带着傲气行军
Hey, you!
嘿 你!
That's right, you stupid Kraut bastards!
没错 就是你这个笨德国杂种!
That's right!
没错!
Say hello to Ford and General fucking Motors.
跟福特和通用汽车问好
You stupid fascist pigs.
你们这群笨法♥西♥斯♥猪
Look at you!
看看你们!
You have horses.
你们只有马
What were you thinking?
你们是怎么想的?
That's enough, Webster.
够了 韦伯斯特
Give it a rest.
别再说了
Dragging our asses half-way around the world...
把我们从半个地球外拖来
...interrupting our lives.
干扰我们的生活
For what?
为了什么?
You ignorant, servile scum!
你们这些无知 卑贱的人♥渣♥!
What the fuck are we doing here?
我们在这里干什么?
I wanna send out some patrols.
我要派出一些巡逻队
We'll have Dog here in the village. Easy and Fox in the woods.
D连搜索村庄 E连和F连搜索树林
Easy Company's gonna take the northwest. Lt. Lipton...
E连负责西北区 李普少尉
Sir.
长官!
Have 1st and 2nd Platoons go to the woods.
叫第一、第二排进森林扫荡
Have 3rd swing around.
叫第三排在外♥围♥扫荡
Yes, sir. 1st Sergeant Talbert.
是的 长官 泰伯特军士长
You're not worried about an ambush, are you?
你不是担心伏击吧?
No.
不
Just in case we have to stay here for the night.
只是因为我们有可能在这里过夜
O'Keefe. Sarge
欧基夫 中士
Why the hell are you so jumpy, boy?
你为什么那么紧张 小子?
I'm not jumpy.
我没有紧张
I'm fine.
我很好
Can hear your heart pounding in Arkansas, boy.
我大老远就可以听见你的心跳 小子
Jesus Christ, give the kid a break, Bull.
你别再逗他了 大牛
Hey, George.
乔治
Yeah?
什么?
Does this kind of remind you of Bastogne?
这有没有让你想起巴斯通?
Yeah, now that you mention it.
有 你说我才想起来
Except, of course, there's no snow...
除了这里没有雪
...we got warm grub in our bellies...
我们有热餐吃
...and the trees aren't fucking exploding from Kraut artillery.
而且树干没被老德轰的七零八落
But, yeah, Frank, other than that...
对! 法兰克 除此之外...
...it's a lot like Bastogne.
这里很象巴斯通
Right.
对
Bull, smack him for me, please.
大牛 帮我赏他一巴掌
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
It sure is quiet.
这里真是安静
He is right, fellows.
他说的对 各位
You seen Foley? No.
看到佛利没有? 没有!
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计
Any of you see any of the officers?
有人看到任何军官吗?
No, speak to Popeye. Hey Pop.
没有 去问问普派 嘿 普派
Popeye, you seen any officers? Nixon, Foley?
普派 你看到哪个军官吗? 尼克森? 佛利?
Speirs is searching them buildings right down the street.
史毕尔在沿街搜索建筑物
What's the matter?
什么事?
More, have you seen any of the officers?
摩尔 你有看到任何军官吗?
Yeah, Major Winters is right in there.
有 温特斯少校就在里面
Are you all right, Frank?
你还好吗 法兰克?
Major Winters, sir.
温特斯少校 长官
We found something.
我们发现了些东西
We're out on patrol and we came across this...
我们在执行巡逻任务 然后 我们发现了这个...
What, what, what? Frank, Frank, what is it?
什么...? 法兰克 发现了什么?
I don't know, sir.
我不知道 长官
I don't know.
我不知道
Major, sir.
少校
Open it up.
把它打开
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Stand back.
退后
Give us some room here, stand back.
给我们一点空间 退后一点
Back, back.
退后
Christenson, any of your men speak German?
克里斯登生 你手下谁会说德语?
No, sir.
没有 长官
I need Liebgott. Liebgott!
我需要李高特! 李高特!
Lipton, find me Liebgott.
李普 去找李高特
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Liebgott, Liebgott!
李高特!
Liebgott!
李高特!
Major needs you up front, right now.
少校要你到前面来 马上!
Sure.
是 长官
All right, boys.
好了 小伙子们
These people need care.
这些人需要照顾
Give them water and all spare rations.
给他们水喝 还有多的口粮
Grab me some blankets, quick.
去拿些毛毯来 快去!
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表