剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表
Lieutenant...
少尉
...take Grant and Heffron secure the right perimeter and crossroads.
带着葛兰特跟赫夫朗...守住右侧周边及交叉路口
Clear?
清楚吗?
Security out, go. Move.
警戒兵出发 走
Come on, let's go.
我们走
Jackson, hold on!
杰克森 等一下
Let's go!
我们走
Jackson, wait!
杰克森 等一下
Put it down!
把枪放下
Put it down, and keep your hands out where I can see them!
把枪放下 把手举到我看得到的地方
Keep those Krauts quiet!
叫这些德国佬安静
Jackson!
杰克森
Vest, take care of him.
魏斯特 你照顾他
Ramirez, watch Vest.
蓝姆雷兹 你守着魏斯特
Let's go, Webster, let's go.
我们走 韦伯斯特 我们走
Split 'em up, come on.
押好他们 快点
Webster, check 'em for weapons.
韦伯斯特 搜他们的武器
Keep those men quiet!
叫他们安静
McClung, cover 'em!
麦克朗 掩护他们
Take the charges, prime it, bury it.
韦伯斯特 拿炸♥药♥来 装好 理进去
Shut up, you two, and pick him up.
你们两个闭嘴 把他扶起来
McClung, these two are gonna carry the wounded Kraut.
麦克朗 这两个要扛受伤的德军
Tell 'em. Bring the wounded man.
告诉他们 带受伤的来
I said, shut up.
我叫你们闭嘴!
Ramirez, pick up Jackson! We're moving out!
蓝姆雷兹你扶杰克森 我们要走了
Come on, where are you going? You, move!
快点 你要去哪里?
Everybody moves out on my command.
每个人听我命令离开
Are you ready? Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗?
Shut up, you! Come on, we all go together.
你闭嘴! 快点 我们要一起走
Let's go, move, move out! Let's go, move! Move!
我们走 走!
Webster, come on!
韦伯斯特 快点
Powers, fall back, we're moving out!
鲍尔斯 撤退! 我们要离开了!
Keep those prisoners' heads down, and let's keep moving.
麦克朗 把俘虏头压低 我们继续撤退
Wynn! Fall back! We're moving out, let's go.
怀恩 撤退 我们要离开了! 我们走!
We're falling back! Covering fire!
我们要撤了 掩护射击!
Heffron, I want you to fall back now! Let's go!
赫夫朗 我要你马上撤退! 我们走了!
Move out, get back to the boat, I'll cover.
撤退! 回船上去 我来掩护
Go!
快走!
Keep those men moving!
要他们快走!
Lieutenant, take the whistle. Let's go!
少尉 拿着哨子 我们走!
Go!
快走!
Let's go!
我们快走!
Stay low, keep moving!
姿势放低 快走
Fall back to the boats, now! Fall back!
快走 撤回船上 快! 撤退
Jesus Christ, come on, blow the goddamn whistle!
快点 快点吹哨
Okay, everybody, get in the boats, right now!
好 大家快上船 马上
Come on, get in the boats.
快上船 快走
Come on, move! Let's go, Shifty. I'm gonna shoot you, you fucking Kraut!
快 西福弟 我要把你给宰了 臭德国佬
Shoot him, we'll have to come back for more.
你杀了他 我们还得再回来抓别人
You, in the boat, now! You get up, you Kraut piece of shit!
你 马上上船 站起来 你这个臭德国佬
Into the boats! Quick, get in the boats, come on!
上船 快点
Let's go, we're moving out!
走 我们要离开了
Let's get these boats in the water!
大家把船放到水里
Let's do it, start pulling.
一起来 开始拉
You're okay, Jackson!
你没事的 杰克森
Keep pulling!
继续拉
Come on, keep going, come on!
快 继续前进 快
Perconte, come on, let's go!
派康提 快点 我们走!
Where's the medic?
医护兵在哪里?
Everybody off the boats! Let's go!
大家快下船 我们走
Take cover!
找掩体
We got wounded, come on.
我们有人受伤了 快点
Popeye, get the Krauts back there, and shake 'em down.
普派 把德国佬带过来 把他们搜一遍
Move! Move!
快走
McClung, McClung!
麦克朗中士
Get onto the company CP! Let 'em know what we got!
接连指挥部 告诉他们我们的战果
Shut up, just shut up.
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
I can't do this, I can't do this.
我做不到
Move off. Webster, stay with him.
走开! 韦伯斯特 你陪着他
Hey, Shifty, watch Vest.
西福弟! 看着魏斯特
Sir, I'm going to get a medic.
长官 我要去找医护兵来
You got this? Yeah.
你能处理吗? 可以
Get his legs. Jackson, listen to me.
抓住他的脚 杰克森 听我说
Calm down, or we can't help you.
你要冷静 不然我们设法帮你
Settle down.
静下来
He's gonna fucking die!
他都他妈的快死啦!
Jackson, look at me, don't listen to him.
杰克森 看着我 别听他的
Look at me. You're gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be okay.
看着我 你会没事的 一切都会好的
Keep still. Be calm, buddy, everything's fine. Everything's fine.
不要动 保持冷静 会没事的
Goddamn it!
可恶!
Jesus!
老天!
You think you're out of this war? What do you think you're doing?
你以为你摆脱了这场战争? 想清楚你到底在干什么?
We're not gonna get more prisoners, because you killed one!
我们不想因为你杀了俘虏还得再来一遍
Private, listen to me, Private. He's gonna fucking die!
听我说 阿兵哥 他都他妈的快死啦!
Sit down! Jackson, stay calm, the medic is coming.
坐下! 杰克森 保持冷静 医护兵这就来
They're on their way. Where the fuck is the medic?
他们这就来 医护兵他妈的在哪?
Doc is on his way.
医生在路上
You'll be okay. All right, Jackson, you got the doc.
你会好的...好 杰克森 医生到了
Doc's here, you're okay. All right, Jackson, take it easy, okay.
医生在这 没事了 好了 杰克森 放松
Okay.
没事
Light, I need some light, give me some light.
光 我需要光线 帮我照亮一点
All right, look at the flame, Jackson.
杰克森 看着火焰
Okay, that's good.
好 很好
All right, let's get him out of here.
好 把他抬走
You guys, help the doc move him.
你们帮医生把他抬起来
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die!
我不想死...
It's okay, Jackson. I don't wanna die!
没事的 杰克森 我不想死...
Take it easy.
放松
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的
You're all right. Jackson!
你会好的 杰克森
God, my God! Jackson, you're not gonna die.
天啊 我的天! 杰克森 你不会死的
You're not gonna die, I need you to hang on!
你不会死的 你要撑下去
Jackson!
杰克森!
Eugene Jackson was 20 years old.
尤金·杰克森当时才20岁
He'd lied about his age when he joined the army at 16.
他16岁时谎报年龄加入了陆军
His family, I'm sure, got a telegram...
我相信他的家人收到...
...from the War Department, saying he died a hero...
战争部发的电报 说他是在...
...on an important mission that would help win the war.
一场关键性战役中英勇牺性
In fact, Eugene lost his life on a stretcher in a dank basement in Haguenau...
事实上 尤金是在哈根努一间潮湿地下室的担架上
...crying out in agony while his friends looked on helplessly.
在他朋友们无助的看着他痛苦地嘶喊而去世
He was just one more casualty in a war that was supposed to be all but over.
他只是这场无尽战事中又一位牺牲者
Did they put that in the report on the ADA?
他们有没有把这点写到战事报告里去?
We're working on it. How long are you gonna keep...
我们正在办 你还要留着部队多久
Keep moving, go on.
走
Get up on the truck.
上卡车
Up, up.
上去
Status?
状况如何?
Private Jackson took a grenade fragment from the enemy OP.
一等兵杰克森在敌军观测所被手榴弹弹片击中
It was his own grenade.
那是他自己的手榴弹
He died of his wounds, sir.
他伤重不治 长官
Any others?
还有别人吗?
No, sir.
没有了 长官
Well executed.
任务达成
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Talk to your men.
跟兄弟们谈谈
Carry on. Thank you, sir.
继续努力 走吧 谢谢你 长官
We heard you got two prisoners.
听说你们抓到两名俘虏
Good work.
干得好
Jackson's dead.
杰克森死了
Yeah, we heard.
对 我们听说了
剧集 | 兄弟连(2001) | 导航列表