剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
I would know exactly what to get.
我会很清楚该买♥♥什么
This leather jacket.
这件皮夹克
This jacket is so me.
这夹克太是我的范儿了
Yeah. You know what?
是啊 你知道吗
Why don't you just try it on?
你何不♥穿♥上试试
No, I shouldn't.
不 我不应该试
Pop this baby on. Come here.
穿上它吧 快来
Yeah, come on.
没错 来吧
Butter.
爽爆了
Yeah, it is like it was made for you.
是吧 就像为你订做的一样
You know, it's my 1,000th case too.
其实这也是我的第一千起案件
Really?
真的吗
No, but look how happy it makes me.
不 但看这夹克让我多开心
We should find a mirror.
我们去找面镜子照照
Rough crowd, huh?
那些人看着不太正经啊
Looks like the emergency tent at Coachella.
像在科切拉疯狂音乐节的应急帐篷里一样
Yeah, don't worry, okay? I had them
是啊 别担心 我让他们
crank up the sensitivity on the metal detectors.
把安检器的敏感度调高了
Same setting they use for the Source Awards.
设置得跟源头音乐奖颁奖典礼上用的一样
Mr. Wheeler,
维勒先生
you are accused of flashing a city bus.
你被控在公交车上裸♥露♥下♥体♥
So let's just cut to the chase.
我们就直奔主题吧
Are you wearing any clothes under that trench coat?
你那件外套下面穿衣服了吗
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
A simple "no" would have sufficed.
直接回答"没有"就可以了
Guilty. Maximum probation and fine.
罪名成立 判以最高缓刑期和罚款
Yeah, okay, I got it. Hit the gym.
行了 看见了 你该健身了
Well, I'm inclined to be lenient
我倾向于宽大处理
because, let's face it, who hasn't been there?
说老实话 我们谁没经历过这种事
Passed out on a fire escape in your underwear?
您是说只穿着内衣晕倒在逃生梯上吗
No? Just me?
没有吗 只有我吗
Well, either way,
好吧 不管怎样
one week community service for you, sir.
判社区服务一个星期
Next.
下一个
Here it is, judge.
就是这个了 法官
Case 1,000.
第一千起案件
Okay.
好的
Oh, simple DUI.
简单的酒后驾车
Some say boring.
有人说这种案子无聊
I say it's a classic.
我说它是经典案例
Mr. Kreitz,
科瑞茨先生
it says here that you blew a .18?
报告显示你的酒精检测结果是0.18
I've had nothing to drink tonight, your honor.
我今晚什么都没喝过 法官阁下
Yeah? Then how do you
是吗 那你怎么解释
explain your breathalyzer results?
你的呼气酒精含量检测结果
I'm a magician and a fire breather.
我是个魔术师 我会表演喷火
No way.
不是吧
I use alcohol to breathe fire,
我用酒精来吐纳火焰
which is why it registers on the test.
所以才检测出那么高的酒精含量
I was driving home from my show,
我刚结束表演正开车回家
and I got pulled over.
被警♥察♥拦了下来
Oh, okay, well,
好 这样的话
I guess the only way we're gonna find out
我想唯一能验证
if you're telling the truth or not
你是不是在说实话的方法
is if you demonstrate your act for us.
就是你现场为我们表演你的绝技
Huh? Yeah.
是吧 没错
My pleasure, your honor. Yeah?
这是我的荣幸 法官阁下 是吧
No, no, no, no, wait.
不不不不 等等
Oh, no.
别走
Guys!
各位
Guys, it's just a little mist.
各位 只是一点细雨而已
Please don't go. I have to close this case!
拜托不要走 我得结了这个案子
Tedward!
泰沃德
He was good, though.
但他的表演很精彩
He was good.
很精彩
All right. This is it.
好了 就是它了
You gotta wrap this up today.
你要今天把这个案子结掉
Otherwise, Spoleto keeps his record.
否则 斯普莱托就要保持他的纪录了
I know.
我知道
Okay. Good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
All right, Tom, here's the deal.
好了 汤姆 这样吧
I'm imagining the rest of your witnesses are
我估计你的其他证人
gonna have similar complaints about noise,
都有类似的投诉 关于噪音
moral outrage, and overabundance of peas.
道德沦陷 和过多的青豆
Ah, now they're also worried that
现在他们还担心
the strippers might cause a shortage of $1 bills,
脱衣舞♥女♥们会导致1美元纸币短缺
so they'll have nothing to put
那样他们就没有东西
into their grandkids' birthday cards.
可以夹在给孙子们的生日卡片里了
Right, so, if we let the court show
好 那么如果法庭确认
that all of your plaintiffs' complaints are logged in,
原告的所有投诉都已被记录在案
will you move on?
我们可以继续了吗
I think that--
我认为...
Great. Defense, you're up.
很好 被告律师 轮到你了
Your honor, Aphrodite's Nest is an upscale supper club.
法官阁下 阿弗狄洛特之巢是一间高档晚餐会所
To prove that, I'd like to call a waitress
为了证明这点 我请求传唤在那里工作
who's worked there over a year.
一年多的一名服务员为证人
I got it.
我来
Raise your hand and state your name, please.
请举起手并说出你的名字
Apollonia lavender?
阿波洛尼娅·莱雯德
That's--that's really your name?
那是...那是你的真名吗
Yes, it's my only name. Really?
是的 我就这一个名字 真的吗
Yeah, really. Okay.
是的 真的 好吧
We're gonna need some sort of birth certificate or an id or--
我们要看出生证明或身份证什么的
Fine, fine.
好 好
Do you have some sort of legal document
你有没有什么法律文件
saying that that's her name?
能证明那是她的真名
Your honor, she's from Siberia.
法官阁下 她来自西伯利亚
It will take a few hours to get the documents telefaxed.
从那边传真文件过来要等几个小时
All right, well--telefaxed?
好吧 什么 传真吗
Jeez, you guys really
天呐 太空竞赛之后
did quit after the Space Race.
你国还真是放弃发展科技了
All right, two-hour recess.
好吧 休庭两个小时
I need those documents within that two-hour window,
你们要在这两小时内准备好那些文件
not a second later.
一秒都不能晚
Hey, do you want to maybe catch some lunch?
你想不想一起吃午饭
Uh, no, I'm having lunch with Mich.
不行 我要和米奇一起吃午饭
Oh, cool, cool, cool, yeah.
好吧 好吧 没事
I like to eat alone. It gives me a chance to eat...
我喜欢一个人吃饭 让我有机会...
By myself. Hey, did you want to--
一个人吃 你想不想...
Nyet.
不约
Thank you. This is a lovely restaur...
谢谢 这餐厅真不错
Great.
很好
Hi, yeah, can I get the, um...
你好 可以给我...
Oh, you're just...
你们...
You know what, you can leave one of those.
其实你们可以留一套餐具
That's...
那个是...
Wow, that is empty.
桌子好空
No, I'm just--I'm dining alone,
不 我只是...我一个人来吃饭
but my choice.
但这是我的选择
Oh, seriously. The chairs?
不是吧 椅子也拿走吗
Oh, so you found something?
所以你找到了吗
Well, not for her, but I got something for you.
不是给她的 是给你的
No way.
不是吧
Dude, this is perfect.
伙计 这太棒了
I saw you looking at it when we were shopping.
我们逛街时我看到你瞄这个了
I mean, you always talk about writing.
你总是说要写东西
I figure this will be
我觉得这个东西
just the nudge you need to push you in that direction.
非常适合用来激励你早日行动起来
Look, Gary, you were supposed to be buying a present for Rebecca.
加里 你应该要给丽贝卡买♥♥礼物的
What happened, man?
怎么了 伙计
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表