剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
So what are you saying?
所以你是什么意思
I'm saying I think that Cecile broke his heart
我觉得是萨希奥伤了他的心
and that Gary is still in love with her.
而加里仍然爱着她
That's what I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
Look, look, look, I acknowledge the situation
听我说 我能理解
that you're in, okay,
你的处境
and your emotional distress regarding it.
以及你因此而感到的精神压力
That said, I cannot care about anything
尽管如此 除了去休息室大吃一顿
beyond the sweet harvest in that break room.
我现在什么都不在乎
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my god.
天呐
Looters.
一群蝗虫
Nothing?
全没了吗
Nothing?
全没了吗
I saw this going a million different ways.
我曾想象过很多种死法
Plane crash.
飞机失事
Taking a bullet for you, you know?
为你挡子弹
Quicksand, you know, part of a larger narrative.
被流沙吞没 当然背后有更伟大的故事
Not like this!
但不是这样被饿死
Soy sauce?
酱油吃不
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Rebecca, you got to see this.
丽贝卡 快来看看
See, they think it's a pile of garbage,
看 他们以为那是一堆垃圾
but then it moves,
结果垃圾动了起来
and they realize it's a little pooch.
他们意识到那是只小狗
And now they're giving it a bath,
现在他们在给它洗澡呢
and at first he's scared,
一开始它很害怕
but then he realizes they're here to help,
但后来它意识到他们是在帮助它
and he's smiling. Do you see that?
于是它笑了 你看到了吗
What? Garbage dog gets a bath.
什么啊 垃圾狗洗了个澡
What's the big deal? I know Cecile used to
有什么大不了的 萨希奥以前总是
always bawl at animal rescues.
被救助动物的故事感动得痛哭
That and when she got a political prisoner out of jail
她把一名政♥治♥犯从监狱救出时也痛哭流涕
and holding starving children, of course.
当然还有抱着挨饿的孩子们时
Of course. Tedward.
当然了 泰沃德
Oh, do you guys wanna see this video
你们想不想看这个
of a baby giraffe being born?
小长颈鹿出生的视频
Was it really necessary
真的有必要
to come all the way back to your chambers?
大老远走回你的内庭来吗
I am way too weak to be burning calories all willy-nilly.
我太虚弱了 不能这么随意地消耗体能
Shh! Come on.
闭嘴 快来
I have something to show you.
我有东西给你看
Is it bra food?
你胸罩里藏了吃的吗
Please tell me that it is bra food.
拜托你告诉我 你在胸罩里藏了吃的
There's no bra food, Tedward.
没有吃的 泰沃德
You are losing it. Oh, do not give me that.
你疯了吧 别给我来这一套
You're always dropping stuff down there.
你的胸罩里总是掉出东西来
Remember that time we went to the movies,
记得我们去看电影那次
and then afterwards,
出来之后
you found three Sour Patch Kids
你在胸罩里找到了三块软糖
and two Raisinets.
和两块葡萄干夹心巧克力
Okay, just-- there's nothing.
好吧 等着 什么都没有
Oh, well, there's a bottle cap.
有个瓶盖
Bottle cap.
没用的瓶盖
What? It's a dime and a
什么 一角硬币和一个
Come on, just lift it up! All right, fine!
拜托 就提起来抖一抖吧 好吧
Just give me a minute.
稍等一下
Here.
给你
Oh, my god, it's an Altoid.
天呐 是块薄荷糖
Savor it.
含着吃
That is not-- that is not an Altoid.
这不是 这不是薄荷糖
Oh, man, that's my calcium pill.
噢对 那是我的钙片
You can still eat it. It's good for your bones.
你还是可以吃啊 对骨骼有好处
Look, look, look.
你看 你看 你看
What?
是什么
Oh, you've been holding out
你一直藏着一块
on the chocolate cell phone.
巧克力手♥机♥吗
No, fool, it's not a chocolate phone.
不 白♥痴♥ 这不是巧克力做的
It's Gary's.
是加里的手♥机♥
I snagged it after you guys were finished looking at
你们看完那个悲情动人的小狗视频后
that puppy video which was so sad and moving.
我趁机拿过来的
Why do you have Gary's cell phone?
你拿加里的手♥机♥做什么
Because there's only one way to find out
因为只有一个办法弄清楚
if Gary is in love with Cecile still.
加里是不是还爱着萨希奥
I'm gonna call her.
我要打给她
I'm gonna pretend to be Dr. Gary Boyd,
我会装成加里·博伊德医生
and we're gonna have a little chat
来跟她聊一聊
about the relationship,
我们的关系
find out what that perfect humanitarian,
看看那个完美的人道主义者
multilingual cheese-eater has to say.
会说多国语言的法国佬有什么要说的
Oh, cheese.
奶酪啊
Okay. Oh, here it is.
好 找到了
Wait, there's three Cecile's in his contacts.
等等 他的通讯录里有三个萨希奥
Yeah, who knows three Ceciles?
是啊 竟然有人会认识三个叫萨希奥的
None of them have last names.
三个都没有姓氏
They're all local numbers.
都是本地号♥码
We're just gonna have to call 'em all
我们只能挨个打过去
until we find her.
直到找到她
Okay, here's why your plan is stupid.
我来告诉你为什么你的计划很愚蠢
Neither one of us sound like Gary.
你和我的声音都不像加里
Oh, come on.
拜托
You mean to tell me that you don't have
你敢说在没有"白种人"在场时
some super offensive white guy impression that you don't roll out
你没模仿过他们说话的各种口音
when all your "caucasians" aren't around?
取笑他们吗
I'll make the first call.
我来打第一个电♥话♥
Good evening, Cecile.
晚上好 萨希奥
Do you think... Yeah?
你觉得 哪位
...that's how we sound? Yeah.
我们白人这样说话吗 是的
It's Gary Boyd.
我是加里·博伊德
Dr. Boyd, I'm glad you called!
博伊德医生 真高兴你打来了
Wrong Cecile.
不是这个萨希奥
I've been feeling so depressed--
我最近感觉好抑郁
Yeah, I'm--I'm glad I called too.
是啊 我也很高兴我打给你了
It's almost like I sensed
就像我感觉到了
that you and Jim were having problems.
你和吉姆之间出现问题了一样
Bail, bail.
挂掉 挂掉
I can't--they're having marriage problems.
我做不到 他们的婚姻出现了问题
Have you told Jim this is how he makes you feel?
你跟吉姆说过你的感受吗
Hang up!
快挂掉
Uh, don't go to bed mad.
别带着怨气上♥床♥
I'm doing the next one.
我来打下一个
Bonjour, so sorry to have missed your call.
你好 很抱歉不能接听你的电♥话♥
Yeah, it's her. It's voicemail.
是她 转到语♥音♥信箱了
But I am in Serbia helping prime minister Vucic
我在塞尔维亚帮助布西尼首相
deal with the dropping value of the dinar.
处理货币贬值的问题
I'll call you back once we secure funding
一旦我们从国际货币基金组织获得融♥资♥后
from the International Monetary Fund.
我将马上回复你
Au revoir.
再见
Uh, hey, Cecile.
你好 萨希奥
It's, uh...
我是...
Gary.
加里
Just having a baguette,
正在吃法棍
thinking about you,
就想到你了
missing you,
想念你
au revoir.
再见
Now, that was terrible.
你这才叫糟糕透顶呢
I know, but I can't give my toothbrush to Gary
我知道 但如果加里还爱着他的前女友
if he's still in love with his ex-girlfriend.
我就不能把牙刷给他了
And who can blame him?
谁能怪他呢
I mean, Cecile, I mean, she's--god.
我是说 萨希奥 简直就是女神啊
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表