剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
Time-out. Time-out.
暂停 暂停
All right, that is their third and final time-out.
这是他们第三次也是最后一次暂停
Okay, okay, what's going on?
怎么样了
What's happening? We're in a kiki tiebreaker.
什么情况 我们要用踢来决胜
We have to kick a lime back and forth.
来回踢青柠
You know feet are not my thing, Judge.
你知道我这脚不好使 法官
Oh, man, your feet are your achilles' heel.
你的脚是你的致命弱点
Tedward, this is just like hacky sack, okay?
泰沃德 这就像沙包一样
Watch and learn.
学点着
The student has become the master.
学生已经变成老师了
You've got this, man. Tap the sack.
你可以的 轻踢沙包
Tap the sack. Okay, wait, wait.
轻踢沙包 慢着
You might want to think about a different way of saying that.
你还是换种说法吧[sack也指蛋蛋]
Yeah, that's not "Tapping the sack"
不是的 轻踢蛋蛋
Okay, okay, wait. Go get this, huh?
好了 去争取胜利
Chicka-chicka-boom-boom!
恰恰嘭嘭
Let's get that belt!
我们去拿腰带
Let's do this!
来吧
Focus. Just focus.
集中精神 集中
And go.
开始
Red team wins!
红队胜
Victor and champion!
胜利 冠军
Give me the belt! Give me the belt!
腰带给我 腰带给我
Give me the belt! Give me the belt!
腰带给我 腰带给我
Oh, this is the best day of my life!
这是我一辈子最棒的一天
Oh, sorry. Yeah, thank you.
对不起 谢谢
Ow! Gary, you got to-- Elbow, man.
加里 你得看手肘
What's happening? Oh.
什么情况
You guys want to touch it?
你们想摸吗
Okay, okay, you guys are awesome.
好啦 你们了不起
I can't believe we have to spend the whole night in jail.
真不敢相信我们得在监狱里待一晚
Wait a minute.
等等
It's the losers who get to do that?
原来是输的队蹲监狱吗
Really? You just got here.
不是吧 你才刚来
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表