剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
Sorry about that, guys.
不好意思 各位
Just had some work-related stuff, you know.
办了点公事
You probably know by now that I am a Judge.
你们可能知道了我是法官
Anyway, listen, tomorrow I will be the jury foreman,
听着 明天我会做陪审团主席
so I can quickly walk you
这样我可以很快带你们
through all the legal mumbo jumbo.
过那些法律的东东
Got it all figured out, do you, red?
全想好了吗 红发妞
Yeah, I do, actually.
是的
We're gonna move things along pretty quickly,
我们可以很快解决问题
because as I said before, I've got places to be.
因为我之前就说了 我有地方要去
Okay? Nokay.
好吗 不好
When you were out in that hallway
你在走道时
doing whatever it is you're doing,
不管你做了什么
these good people
这些好人
elected me jury foreman.
选我做了陪审员主席
You guys!
你们不是吧
And we're gonna take this case seriously,
我们会严肃对待这件案子
and justice will be served.
正义会得到伸张
Booyah.
气死你
This feels good, I got to tell you.
我得说 感觉好极了
No, no. Not you.
不 不是你
Me.
我自己
Hey, Tedward.
泰沃德
How's it going today, Judge?
今天怎么样 法官
Oh, we all good for tomorrow night?
明晚没问题吧
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我不会骗你
Kind of hit a bump in the road, Ttedward,
有些不顺利 泰沃德
a bump in the road.
有些不顺利
Hey, I heard you got jury duty.
我听说你有陪审员义务
I smell a forfeit in the works.
我在工作中闻到了失去资格的味道
The only thing I smell is your axe body spray.
我唯一闻到的是你的身体喷雾
Tom, seriously, one pump once a day.
汤姆 说真的 一天喷一下就够了
That's it.
就这么多了
Even if you do make it back here, Rebecca,
就算你能赶来 丽贝卡
you're not taking home the belt this year.
今年也别想把腰带拿回家
Check this.
看这个
Kaboom.
帅吧
She's like a bar olympics savant.
她就是酒吧奥♥运♥会专家
It is on.
战火烧起来了
It's so on, it's almost off.
烧的太大 几乎把你们灭了
You're missing half of your skirt.
你的裙子缺了一半
Yeah, well, you missed 10 million years of evolution.
你缺了1千万年的进化
That's pretty funny,
挺搞笑的
but you're dressed like a hooker.
但你穿得像妓♥女♥
Those pants give you front butt.
这裤子让你看起来屁♥股♥在前面
Bobby, growing up, did you ever have any girlfriends?
波比 在成长过程中 你有过女友吗
What?
什么
No.
没有
I-I couldn't talk to girls.
我没办法跟女生说话
I couldn't even look at them,
我甚至不敢看她们
'Cause I was a loser with a capital "l."
因为我是个大大的失败者
And has your life changed
自那晚你雇了一位
since the night you hired a female friend?
女性朋友后 生活改变了吗
Oh, totally.
绝对的
I mean, I am-- I am confident now.
我现在自信了
And, uh...
而且
I have a girlfriend.
我有女友
Is it true that female friend
那位女性朋友
even came here today to support you?
今天是不是来支持你了
Yep. Yeah, yeah.
是的
That's her right over there.
那边就是她
How about that?
撞衫了呀
You guys have the same pimp or what?
你们的皮条客是一个人吗
God, I wish I could choke you.
老天 我真希望能掐你
Ooh. How much would that cost me?
那得花我多少钱
Hey, Tedward.
泰沃德
You dropped these, bud. Oh, so I did.
你掉了这个 是的
Stop. Toss 'em to me.
站住 扔给我
Uh, okay.
好的
Sorry.
抱歉
You need to focus.
你要集中精神
Whoa. Take it easy.
慢点
I can just hand them to you.
我可以递给你
No, you cannot just hand them to me.
不 你不能递给我
Gentle underhand lob--
慢慢地低手高投
Go.
来吧
Okay.
好的
That's what I'm talking about, okay?
我说的就是这个
What are you talking about?
你说什么
We're gonna be all right.
我们不会有事的
You know what I'm saying, Dr. Boyd?
你明白吗 博伊德医生
All right, listen up.
听好了
I've tallied our initial vote.
我计算了投票结果
Okay, just say it already so we can get out of here.
快说让我们走人
11 to convict,
11票有罪
1 to acquit.
1票无罪释放
11 to convict? Are you serious?
11票有罪 你们说真的吗
Serious as my mother's coke addiction.
和我母亲的毒瘾一样是真的
What? Oh, yeah.
什么 是的
You don't know me.
你又不了解我
So you're obviously the holdout. Yeah, because he's a kid.
显然你是反对票 他还是个孩子
He didn't hurt anyone, he didn't threaten anyone,
他没有伤害任何人 没有威胁任何人
and he didn't legally violate anyone's rights.
没有在法律上侵犯任何人的权利
Legally, he broke the law, period.
法律上来说他违法了 就是这样
He's guilty. We vote again.
他有罪 我们再投一次
This time, I want you to write "guilty"
这一次 我要你在纸上写下
On this piece of paper
"有罪"
so we can head out of here, justice served.
我们可以离开这里 正义得到伸张
You do want to get out of here, don't you?
你的确想离开这里 不是吗
Yes...
是的
Very badly. Yeah.
非常想走 好
Well, then, "Judge"...
那么 法官
You know what you got to do.
你知道你要怎么做
That's mine.
这是我的
Still 11 to 1.
还是11比1
Yep.
是的
And we're all staying here until each and every one of us
我们会留在这里 直到你们每一个人
get this sexually repressed kid off.
让这个性压抑孩子被释放
I-I heard that.
我听到了
It's not--that's-- you know what I mean.
你们懂的
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Oh, I'm as serious as your mom's coke addiction.
我和你妈妈的毒瘾一样真
What?
什么
Oh, my gosh. Don't do
我的天 别这样
Look, I don't know if I'm high-fiving myself
我不知道我是在跟自己击掌
or slapping a toddler's ass.
还是在打小孩子的屁屁
No.
不
No, no, no, no. No.
这样不行 不
Tell me that this pizza is so that we--
告诉我吃了这披萨
You and I-- can carbo-load
你和我补充够了碳水化合物
before serpico olympics tonight.
可以对付今晚的赛皮科奥♥运♥会
We're still deliberating. I'm just on a break.
我们还在商议 我趁休息出来的
I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna make it, man.
对不起 我来不了了
You are not saying this to me right now.
你现在不能对我这样说
Believe me, there's nothing I'd rather do
相信我 我最想做的
than play shuffleboard with urinal cakes, okay?
就是用小便蛋糕玩沙弧球
But I can't let this kid go to prison.
但我不能让这孩子进监狱
You're just gonna have to use Gary.
你得让加里上
Tedward...
泰沃德
The lotus is ready.
莲花车已经准备好了
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表