剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
Michelle, hi. Yes!
米歇尔 嗨 好棒
I'm so stoked that you're here.
我好高兴你来了
Oh, I am also stoked. Yes.
我也很高兴 真好
Hey, I brought tunes. What?
嘿 我带了播放机来 神马
I did. Oh, this is for me? Yes!
真的哦 是给我的吗 好棒
Wow, is this vintage?
哇 是古董吗
Uh, made to look. Yeah.
仿古的啦 没错
You guys want something to drink?
你们想喝点什么吗
You know, I would love an earthy red if you have.
我想来杯土香红酒 不知道你们有没有
We have earthy beer. Beer is great.
我们倒是有土香啤酒 啤酒很好
Okay.
好的
Great. Okay. Okay.
好极了 好咧 好咧
Ladies, welcome.
女士们 欢迎啊
I'm Tyler.
我叫泰勒
Pbr? Pbr, yes, we are.
喝蓝带啤酒吗 没错 蓝带
Okay, hey, I enjoy your facial hair, sir.
我很喜欢你的面部胡茬 先生
Thanks, I've been growing it since Halloween.
谢谢 我从万圣节一直留到现在呢
Uh, Tyler, meet Rebecca,
泰勒 这位是丽贝卡
and this little lady is Michelle.
这位娇小的女士是米歇尔
I'm sure you've heard.
我想你一定听说了
I--I recently, you know, got out of a marriage
我 我最近才离婚
with a man I devoted my entire adult life to.
我把我全部的成年人生都献给了那个男人
God, and, you know, I'm just out in the world.
天啊 我现在觉得与这个世界格格不入
You know, I'm trying to keep an open mind.
我也想保持一种开放的思想
And I think about the possibility that I could die alone,
想到我有可能孤独终老
so would you like some spinach dip?
你们想来点菠菜酱吗
Yes. Yeah.
好的 好啊
One second. We'll be right back.
稍等一下 我们马上回来
Oh, okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
I don't know how to make sexy small talk.
我不知道怎么开始性感的闲聊
What do I talk to them about?
我该跟他们谈些什么啊
Video games? Usher?
电子游戏 亚瑟小子吗
Don't worry about any of that.
别担心这事
All you got to do-- you got to zip that.
你唯一需要做的 就是闭嘴就行了
You got to unzip this.
然后解开衣服拉链
Boom, okay?
然后就好了
'Cause spinach dip ain't the only thing you brought to the party
因为菠菜酱可不是你带到派对上的唯一一样东西哦
I want you to practice that move.
我要你练习一下这个动作
And pretend I said something really funny right now, laugh.
然后假装我此刻说了什么很好笑的话 快笑
Cannonball!
水球炸♥弹♥
Oh, my god.
天啊
You're geniuses.
你们真是天才
Mich, get in here.
小米 快过来
Okay, all right. Okay, wait.
好吧 好吧 等等
That's incredible.
刚刚真是太赞了
Uh-oh, the tongue.
舌头
It's stuck. Your tongue's stuck?
卡住了 你的舌头卡住了吗
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Don't panic. Don't panic.
别慌张 别慌张
** Hot blooded *
*热血滚滚
** Check it and see, yeah *
*好好瞧瞧吧 耶
** I got a fever of 103 *
*我发烧到103度
All right, who's down for some beer pong?
好了 谁要去玩乒乓啤酒游戏啊
Yes. What do you say, ladies?
好棒 女士们意下如何
We are. Loser has to do a keg stand.
我们参加 输的人要被罚"倒饮啤酒"
Oh, yes, we're in, and you're going down.
好咧 我们参加 你们肯定会大败的
Yeah, you guys, I've been playing beer pong
两位 我当年开始玩乒乓啤酒时
since you were, like, four. Okay?
你们估计还在穿开裆裤呢 好吗
I don't know what a keg stand is.
我不知道什么是"倒饮啤酒"
I think we should just go.
我觉得我们还是走吧
You're kind of being, like,
你现在简直就像是
Michelle Harvey Oswald fun assassin right now.
米歇尔·哈维·奥斯瓦德 乐趣杀手
被认为是肯尼迪遇刺案的主凶
李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德
Let's just play one more game,
我们就再玩一局游戏
and then we can go, okay?
然后我们就走 好吗
Just one more game. Okay, all right.
就再玩一局 好吧 好吧
But you know what? I'm starving.
但是你知道吗 我快饿死了
Okay, I thought it was a barbecue.
好吗 我以为这是烧烤派对呢
There's no actual barbecue.
其实并没有真的烧烤
That's just our term for a, you know, daytime party.
那只是我们用来代指白日派对的说法
But you do have a grill,
但你家是有烤架的啊
so maybe we could fire it up.
或许我们可以点火开始烧烤呢
Um, I don't think that's a good idea,
我觉得那不是个好主意
because this is where we keep our flip-flops.
因为这是我们存放人字拖的地方
Awesome!
赞爆了
What is all this stuff?
这都是什么玩意儿啊
Stakeout gear, baby.
监视装备 宝贝
I got my stakeout mix going.
我已经做好了全套的监视准备
We got stakeout snacks.
我们这儿有监视吃的临时
All right? Stakeout drinks.
明白吗 监视时喝的饮料
All right, but you don't want to drink too much.
但你最好别喝太多
You might miss your man 'cause you got to go pee
你如果每十分钟就得上一次厕所
every ten minutes, okay?
就可能错过目标人物
But in case you do...
但万一你真想上厕所的话
Stakeout bathroom.
有监视用小尿壶
All right, so how does it go down when we see our guy?
那万一见到目标人物 要怎么做
Do we just, like, call him over to the car?
我们就直接把他叫到车边来吗
No, I'm gonna flash my badge,
不 我会亮出我的警徽
flash my scowl-- you know, just...
装出阴郁可怕的表情 就像这样
Right, and I'm gonna strongly urge him to get in the backseat.
我会强势地督促他主动坐到后排去
Okay.
好吧
Look, I signed this car out specially for this.
我专门为了这次任务申请借出这辆车的
Okay, look,
好吗 听着
there are no handles in the backseat, okay?
后座的车门没有门把手
Once he gets in, he can't get out.
他一旦坐进来 就别想出去
That's kidnapping.
那是绑♥架♥
That's--minimum sentence, ten years.
最短刑期 10年
We let him know up front,
我们可以先告知他一声
"Hey, man, you can leave whenever you want to."
"嘿 老兄 你随时可以走人的"
But, oops, the doors don't open.
但是不好意思 门打不开
Michelle!
米歇尔
You got to make this,
你一定要成功哦
or it's keg stand time.
不然就要被罚倒饮啤酒了哦
Come on, Mich. All right.
加油 小米 好的
You got it. You got it.
你可以的 你可以的
You got it. All right, all right, stop.
你可以的 好啦 好啦 住手
Come on, Michelle.
加油 米歇尔
Yes!
好棒
What?
搞什么
That was-- what is that?
那简直...那是什么鬼啊
No, no.
别 别唠叨
No, listen. I'm ready to go home.
不 听着 我真的想回家了
You said one game. We played, like, 20.
你说了就玩一局的 我们都玩了20局了
I feel like you didn't even try right there.
我觉得你刚刚根本就没有努力去赢
We can't go home. We got to do the keg stand.
我们不能回家 我们要去接受倒饮啤酒惩罚
All right, you're not being a very supportive friend right now.
好吗 你现在可没有一点支持的精神
What? Hey, you ready?
什么 嘿 你们准备好了吗
Yes. We are ready.
是的 我们准备好了
Let's go.
上吧
All right, boys. Yeah.
好了 帅哥们 行了
Go!
开始
I'm going home.
我要回家了
And your right boob is about to pop out.
你的右乳♥房♥♥就快爆出来了
Michelle. Michelle!
米歇尔 米歇尔
Please?
拜托了
For the last time, no.
我再说一次 不行
Look, it's still daylight.
现在还是白天呢
No, I think it's getting darker.
不 我觉得天已经开始黑了
Fine.
好吧
Whoo, cool.
哇 好酷
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表