剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
Have a seat.
请坐吧
Four hours of discussing
和你连续讨论4小时
inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace with you
工作场合不得体的性行为
Nothing could possibly make this more uncomfortable.
没有任何事能比这更加让人不舒服了
Hello, Laverne!
你好呀 莱雯
Welcome, Judy.
欢迎你 茱迪
I stand corrected.
我说错了
Hello, Judy.
你好 茱迪
Hi, sir.
嗨 先生
All right, you are allowed one backslide with your ex.
好吧 你可以堕落一次 跟你前夫上一次床
And anything after that,
但如果还有下文
you're basically back together.
那你们就算是重修旧好了
And I am willing to help you,
我很乐意帮助你
but you've got to commit.
但你必须全心改正
You know, I'm in.
我愿意全心改正
I am, but I-- I'm nervous.
真是 但是 我好紧张啊
I was married for 17 years.
我的婚姻持续了17年
It's been, like, 16 1/2 years since a man has taken off my bra.
已经有16年半没有过男人替我解开胸罩了
Okay, don't ever tell anyone that other than me.
听着 除了我 别把这话再告诉任何人
Okay. Hey.
好的 你好啊
You are new here.
你是新来的
Right? Yes.
对吧 是的
I'm Derek. It's my first week.
我叫德里克 这是我上班第一周
Hello, I am Rebecca. Nice to meet you.
你好 我叫丽贝卡 很高兴认识你
I've seen you around a couple times.
我已经见过你好几次了
I haven't seen you before.
我从来没见过你呢
I would remember. What's your name?
不然我肯定记得的 你叫什么名字
I'm Michelle.
我叫米歇尔
Oh, Michelle.
米歇尔啊
Dude, your hands are so soft.
老兄 你的手好软啊
Oh, that--that's-- they get sweaty,
那个啊 我的手很容易出汗
'Cause they're in latex gloves all day.
因为我整天都得戴着乳胶手套
Well, whatever it is, it's--it's working.
不管是什么 反正效果挺好的
Nice to meet you, Michelle.
很高兴认识你 米歇尔
Okay, first of all, never smell your hands
记住 第一条 永远别在公共场所
in public and speak of latex.
闻自己的手 并且还提到乳胶
No, it's not good.
不好 那样很不好
Secondly, that guy is adorable, and he's totally into you.
第二 那家伙很帅啊 他绝对对你有意思
Well, he called me "dude."
他竟然叫我"老兄"
Yeah, it's 'cause he likes you.
没错 那是因为他喜欢你
That's what the young people say.
现在的年轻人就是喜欢这么说
Look, look, look,
听着 听着
young guys love women our age.
年轻男人就喜欢我们这年纪的女人
Old guys love women our age.
老男人也喜欢我们这年纪的女人
The only people that don't like 40-year-old women
唯一不喜欢40多岁女人的
are 40-year-old men.
就是40多岁的男人
Okay. Okay. All right, I can do this.
好吧 好吧 我可以做到的
Yeah, you can. You got it.
是啊 你可以的 你没问题的
Here you go. These are on me.
给 算我请的
Oh, cheers.
干杯
Thank you, dude.
谢谢你 老兄
You're welcome.
不客气
Um, so you guys all good?
你们这边没什么事吧
As an experienced older woman,
作为一名经验丰富的年长女性
I can tell you, yes, dude.
我可以告诉你 是的 老兄
Okay.
好吧
But this is for you from Michelle.
不过这是米歇尔送给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, he's not gonna know I'm interested
等等 就算你说了那张小费是我给的
just because you said that tip's from me.
他也不会知道我对他有兴趣的啊
He will if your phone number is written on the back.
如果背面写着你的号♥码 他不就知道了
What?
神马
I didn't even see you do that.
我都没看到你写号♥码啊
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm like the David Blaine of getting you laid.
我就像是给你解决性♥欲♥望的魔术师
You guys, you have to do whatever it takes.
二位 你们必须不择手段才行
Hey, w--no, no. You can't go in the evidence r--
嘿 等等 你不能闯入证物室...
Oh, god.
天啊
You'll need supplies.
你们需要一些工具
For what?
干什么
Stakeout.
监视
Nightvision goggles. Yeah.
夜视镜 真牛
Nightvision goggles. Grappling hook.
夜视镜都用上了 抓钩
Grappling hook.
抓钩
Oh, and two walkie-talkies.
以及两部对讲机
Ooh, brick of hash. Tedward.
印度大♥麻♥砖 泰沃德
Look, a corner fell off into my pocket.
瞧啊 一小块大♥麻♥粉不小心掉进了我口袋里
Where's the clerk? This isn't right.
看守的员工呢 这样是不对的
We got to at least sign this stuff out.
我们至少得签字借出这些东西吧
I keep it all up here, Tom.
我会记在脑子里的 汤姆
How do I look in this?
我穿这件衣服帅吗
Uh, probably better than the guy who died in it.
可能比曾经穿这件衣服的死者要好看吧
Ghost jacket.
鬼夹克
Is that something?
有这么个玩意儿吗
I think it's a thing.
我觉得是有这种东西的
I've not heard of that.
我可没听说过什么鬼夹克
Hey, morning, sleepyhead. How'd it go with Derek?
你好啊 小瞌睡虫 昨晚和德里克进行得怎么样
I didn't hear you come home last night.
我昨晚没听见你回家的声音啊
Maybe you didn't come home last night.
或许你昨晚根本没回来吧
Oh, my god. Relax. No.
天啊 淡定 没有啦
We just went after work to this place and got a beer.
我们就是下班后去了个地方 一起喝了啤酒
I don't know.
我也说不清
I just--it just feel so weird to be dating.
我...我就是觉得约会好奇怪啊
That's him, right?
是他发来的 对吧
Yes. He won't stop texting me.
是啊 他不停给我发信息
Did you realize he's 24?
你之前知道他才24岁吗
All right, after he kissed me good night,
他昨晚跟我吻别说晚安后
he, like, gave me a high five and took off on his bicycle.
还跟我击了下掌 然后骑着自行车飞驰而去
"Dude, barbecue at my place today,
"老兄 今天在我家办烧烤派对
pool, beer pong. You down?"
有泳池 玩乒乓啤酒游戏 你来吗"
Dude, are you down? Dude, I have to work.
老兄 你去吗 老兄 我还得工作呢
Come on, 24-- 24 is the golden age, man.
拜托 24岁 24岁可是黄金岁月啊
They're right out of college,
他们才刚刚大学毕业
but they haven't had their spirits crushed yet. Right?
他们的拼搏奋斗精神还没被社会打击粉碎 对吧
Gosh, I am really good at beer pong.
天啊 我真的很擅长玩乒乓啤酒游戏的
You're gonna bail out of work early, and I will pick you up.
你今天早点逃班 我去接你
Bring your suit to work, right?
记得直接把泳衣带去上班 好吗
Okay, wait, he wrote back,
好吧 等等 他回复了
Googly eyes, googly eyes, dancing lady, beer mug, wave, dollar sign.
媚眼 媚眼 舞♥女♥郎 啤酒杯 海浪 美元图标
All right, and to that, I say,
好吧 既然发的是表情符号♥ 我就回复
colon, closed parenthesis, sir.
: (先生)
Send.
发送
Uh-uh, no, stop.
不要 停止
That makes me feel uncomfortable.
那让我感到很不自在
Great.
好极了
Now, let's do a little role playing.
接下来 我们来一小段角色扮演
Judge Hernandez,
赫尔南德斯法官
you're going to be reading from this script.
你要照着这份剧本念
And, Judy, you're going to be responding.
茱迪 你要做出回应
Improv, great.
临场发挥啊 太棒了
I need a suggestion of a location-- bathroom--
我需要幻想一下场景地点 洗手间内
I heard bathroom. Thank you.
我听到有人说洗手间 谢谢
"can I give you a back rub?" No!
我能给你挠下背吗 不行
Are we done yet?
我们闹完了吗
Do you want me to sign your slip?
你还想让我给你签参与证明吗
This is awesome.
这真是太赞了
This is exactly what I thought it would be.
跟我预想中的完全一模一样
Did this used to be a best western?
这里以前是"最佳西式酒店"吗
Maybe.
或许吧
I think they built it around the palm trees.
我觉得他们是围绕这些棕榈树建造的
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表