剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
So what was so pressing that you demanded a work lunch?
什么事压力这么大 居然要吃工作午餐
What, warrants piling up? Evidence to review?
逮捕令堆积如山 证据重审
Fully loaded potato skin Tuesday.
大盘土豆皮周二
Oh, I had a craving,
我好想吃
and it's just so gross to eat alone.
但一个人吃太讨厌了
It's much funner to share it with your favorite bailiff.
与最爱的法警分享有趣得多
Uh-uh, no, no, I can't eat like that.
不 我不能这样吃
Look, next thing you know, I'll have a belly
接下来 我就会长肚腩肉
and look like winnie-the-pooh in all my t-shirts.
穿着T恤就像维尼熊
Take a subtle, very subtle look across the bar.
不要刻意 完全不刻意地看吧台那边
See that guy sitting over there?
看到那边的家伙了吗
He look familiar? Where? Where?
眼熟吗 哪里 哪里
Didn't I try him in my courtroom a couple years back?
几年前我是不是审过他的案子
Yes, that's him. That's the guy.
就是他 就是这家伙
I know, it's Byron Cash. I remember him.
是拜伦·卡什 我记得他
Remember the case? Yeah, yeah, drugs, weapons.
记得那案子吗 记得 毒品 武器
I can't believe he's out already.
不敢相信他已经出来了
An ex-con chilling at a cop bar,
前罪犯在警♥察♥酒吧里找乐子
a cop bar everybody knows is Judge Wright's spot.
大家都知道警♥察♥酒吧是莱特法官的点儿
Don't feel right. Mm-mm, nah.
感觉不对啊
Don't...feel right!
感觉不对啊
Okay, take it down a notch, Tedward.
冷静一下 泰沃德
Come on, man, I'm a judge.
得了 我是法官
These things happen all the time.
这种事时有发生
You try a guy, you put 'em away, they get out.
审理罪犯 关起来 罪犯出狱
Yeah, next thing you know, they hunt you down,
接下来 他们就会追杀你
stab you in the head. Yeah, I know how it goes.
给你头上捅一刀子 我知道会怎样
Starting to freak me out.
你别吓我
We have the upper hand right now.
我们现在有优势
Let's not waste it.
别浪费了
As your court officer,
作为你的法警
everything I am,
我这个人
everything I know
我知道的一切
has led to this moment.
都是为了这一刻
And if that man has harm planned for you,
如果那个人要计划伤害你
it is my duty to stand between you
我的责任就是站在你
and that harm.
和伤害之间
Tedward, are you saying
泰沃德 你是说
you want to be the black Kevin Costner
你要做黑人版凯文·科斯特纳
to my white Whitney Houston?
而我是白人版的惠特尼·休斯顿吗
He's on the move-- I got to get you out of here safe.
他行动了 我要带你安全地离开
What are you doing...
你做什么
With your jacket?
居然还有外套
This doesn't just happen.
你预谋了很久吧
Did you get the Charlie Lewis case?
你拿到了查理·路易斯的案子了吗
All right, don't over-think this one, judge.
别想太多了 法官
Cut and dry.
已成定局
Your only decision is gonna be 25 years or life.
你唯一的决定就是25年或终生二选一
This guy does not deserve 25 to life, Tom.
这家伙还不至于被判25年或终生 汤姆
Are you kidding? It's a slam dunk.
开什么玩笑 这是必须的事
The law means this third strike
法律规定三犯
is mandatory minimum.
必须强制最低量刑
Yeah, but look at his crimes, Tom.
但看他犯的罪 汤姆
Strike one-- grand theft auto.
第一犯 重大车辆盗窃
Come on!
来吧
Seriously.
不是吧
Strike two-- grand larceny.
第二犯 重大盗窃
This one is really stretching it.
这个也太牵强了吧
Hey, man, don't sweat it.
伙计 别担心
I'm gonna pay for everything I eat.
我吃的全会付钱
You're gonna pay $300 for a jar of caviar?
你会付300块买♥♥这罐鱼子酱吗
Which brings us to this case,
然后是这次的案子
his third strike.
第三犯
Mother of pearl handle, very nice.
珍珠母手柄 真不错
2 hunny?
200块吗
That's pretty steep, my man.
太贵了吧 伙计
All right, I'm taking the pretty knife,
我要拿走这把漂亮的刀
so nobody do anything stupid.
大家别做傻事
Well, well, well.
瞧瞧
Looks like we got ourselves a standoff.
看来咱们这下僵持住了
The guy literally brought a knife to a gun fight.
这家伙用刀对抗枪
I mean, the only person he endangered was himself.
唯一有生命危险的是他自己
I'm gonna put this guy away for a long, long time.
我要把他关很久很久
Tom--Tom!
汤姆 汤姆
Tom, three strikes is misguided, and you know it.
汤姆 你知道三犯是有误导的
It was meant to keep murderers, rapists,
本来是说要把杀人犯 强♥奸♥犯
and child molesters off the street.
娈童者都关起来
And instead we're... Judge Hernandez!
结果我们却... 赫尔南德斯法官
Handing down sentences to guys like charlie--
对查理这样的人宣判
Judge Hernandez, your honor, your honor,
赫尔南德斯法官 法官阁下 法官阁下
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Look, judge Gandhi here is trying to pull off
这位甘地法官想宣扬她的
her philosophical anarchism nonsense.
无政♥府♥主义哲学废话
Listen, you two, it's my week off,
你们两个听着 这周我休假
and I'm not gonna spend any me time
我不会花任何的私人时间
refereeing one of your annoying little scraps.
来裁判你们那些烦人的小事
No So, counselor,
不 律师
man up. You mean manipedi up.
拿出男人样 是说去修指甲吗
And judge Wright,
莱特法官
you follow the letter of the law.
你要依法办事
Understood?
明白吗
Understood, sir.
明白 先生
And have a wonderful time on your vacation.
祝你度假愉快
Thank you. Yeah, at what I can
谢谢 但我想
only assume is a navajo surf camp.
唯一可能就是纳瓦霍冲浪营
Oh, hi, judge.
你好啊 法官
Is it casual Friday?
今天是便装周五吗
'Cause I'm in the mood for a little casual ah-ah!
因为我有心情随便来一下
You know?
知道吗
Good god.
老天爷
Sorry!
对不起
Wait!
等等
Did I misread this whole situation?
我误会了刚才的情况吗
I wish I hadn't seen any of that.
真希望没看到这一切
Tom, I'm just asking you to be reasonable.
汤姆 我只是要你讲道理
Of course Charlie deserves some jail time, okay?
当然查理是理应坐牢的
But 25 to life?
但25年至终生
That's what we give violent criminals.
这是判暴♥力♥犯罪的
It just--just-- it just doesn't fit.
这样不太合适
Well, judge, I'm the D.A.
法官 我是检察官
So I'm gonna do what I want.
我要照我想的做
I just hope Charlie has a good defense attorney.
我希望查理有个优秀的辩护律师
Your honor, I've decided to represent myself.
法官阁下 我决定替自己辩护
And I just want to say I, uh--
我只想说
I think it's cool they're letting chicks
我觉得挺酷的 现在让
do this whole judge thing now.
女人做法官
Tedward, I got this, okay?
泰沃德 我能行的
Just like I told you when you stood guard
你之前在女厕所里
outside my stall in the ladies' room.
我的隔间前站岗时我就说过了
Oh, you know, yeah, okay, that was--
是的 那是
That was a bad-- that was a bad idea.
那的确是一个烂主意
You think?
你说呢
But I am not backing off
但在确定
until I'm sure that Byron Cash is not a threat.
拜伦·卡什不是威胁前 我是不会收手的
Got some of the P.D. guys on the lookout too.
我叫警♥察♥兄弟也盯着呢
Tedward, I miss my van.
泰沃德 我想念我的面包车
Rental car place only had these mini suvs left.
租车店只有这种迷你SUV了
I'm like a chick magnet for 30-something lesbians.
我现在专门吸引30岁左右的女同
Hey, judge Wright.
莱特法官
Is that your new ride?
那是你的新车吗
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表