剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
Drink.
水
Drink.
水
Um, you know, this would be a lot easier
如果你们各自吃自己的午餐
if you each got your own lunch, but, you know...
会容易许多 不过算了
We're training.
我们在训练
Time.
时间
Half basket of fries, no spills--that's a record.
半篮薯条 没洒 新纪录
Oh, we are gonna crush it
周五的第五届年度
at the fifth annual serpico olympics on Friday
赛皮科奥♥运♥会上 我们一定能赢
and putting our names back on that belt where it belongs.
让我们的名字重新出现在本应出现的腰带上
The serpico what, now?
赛皮科什么
Oh, it's an annual competition of bar games.
一年一度的酒吧游戏比赛
Uh, Tedward and I against Tom and...
泰沃德和我对战汤姆和
Jake. Yeah.
杰克 没错
We've only lost once-- last year.
我们只输过一次 去年
The loser has to spend a night in jail.
输队得在监狱过一晚
It was our darkest hour.
那是我们最黑暗的时刻
That toilet's darkest hour.
马桶才是我们最黑暗的时刻
Gary, you should totally come--I mean, or not.
加里 你一定要来 或是算了
You know, whatever. Aw, that's sweet.
随便吧 你真好
You want me to come be your cheerleader.
你想让我来做啦啦队
Whatever. I don't care. Come on.
随便 我不在乎 拜托
You want it. Admit it. Yeah, I want you to.
你想的 承认吧 是 我想的
Gary.
加里
Oh, y'all have, like, this little, like,
你俩就好像是
Justin-and-Selena thing going on.
小情侣贾斯汀和塞琳娜
It's kind of cute. Oh, look who it is.
挺可爱的 瞧谁来了
It's Tom.
是汤姆
Hey. How's Jake?
杰克还好吗
Jake is dead. What?
杰克死了 什么
He might as well be dead.
他还不如死了
He broke his arm, so...
他胳膊断了 所以
Yes, he cannot do the olympics.
他不能参加奥♥运♥会
We just have to push, like, two weeks.
我们得推迟两周
One week.
一周
No, no, no. There's no pushing, Tom.
不 不能推迟 汤姆
The games play on. You play through.
比赛得进行 你得比赛
Remember last year, when Tedward was working with one eye?
记得去年 泰沃德独眼参加比赛吗
One eye, and you made him play through.
独眼 你都让他比完了
Fine. I can do it. It's not gonna be a problem.
好 我可以参加 没问题
Oh, you're gonna go down, Tom.
你输定了 汤姆
There's no way you're gonna find another partner by...
你不可能在周五前找到
Friday.
搭档
By end of day today, I will have a partner.
今天结束前 我就会找到
E.O.D.? Okay.
今天结束前吗
I just don't see what the big deal is.
我不明白这有什么大不了的
I mean, it's just bar games.
这只是酒吧游戏
Is it a game when we play babysitter?
我们玩"临时保姆游戏"也是游戏吗
This is a competition, Gary, all right?
这是比赛 加里 明白吗
Painstakingly crafted
每一年这酒吧里
to take place in this bar every year.
都会煞费苦心地安排
Best of luck, tom,
祝你好运 汤姆
'Cause you're gonna need it.
因为你需要
Ooh, how did I know?
我是怎么知道的
I don't know. One mind?
我不知道 心有灵犀吗
Heh. Fry.
上薯条
Ow! Got my eye!
弄到眼睛了
Judge, you really have to stop just dumping all your mail
法官 你真的不能再把邮件全扔在
over here in this corner.
这个角落里
It's where I keep my winter mail.
我的冬季邮件全在那里
Look at all these perfectly good bed, bath & beyond coupons
瞧这么合算的家居用品店优♥惠♥券
you just let expire.
你就放着过期了
I just like the catalogs.
我就喜欢购物目录
See, maybe I do need christmas pants.
也许我的确需要圣诞长裤
Ooh, you are not going to like this--jury summons.
你不会喜欢这个的 陪审员传票
What are--
做什么
Okay, you cannot do that.
你不能这么做
It's for tomorrow. What?
明天的 什么
Let me see that.
让我看看
Oh, all right.
好的
Well, no big deal.
没什么
What are you talk-- no big deal?
什么叫没什么
What if you have to miss the serpico olympics?
如果你会错过赛皮科奥♥运♥会呢
Tedward, nobody's gonna put a judge on their jury, okay?
泰沃德 没人会让法官做陪审员
Ooh, ooh, look, look, it's dog steps for the bed.
看 狗上♥床♥用的台阶
Maybe I should get a dog.
也许我应该养只狗
Yeah.
是啊
Now that you know what to expect,
现在你们知道会发生什么事
I hope that you will find jury service
我希望你们觉得陪审员义务
to be a pleasant experience.
是愉快的经历
So I invite you to sit back, relax...
我请大家坐好 放轻松
That's me up there.
那上面是我
I know, right?
我知道
I mean, I definitely had a better hair situation in my life.
那时候我的头发肯定更好看
That chunky highlights was just--
那厚厚的挑染实在是...
Whenever I tried it...
无论什么时候我尝试...
My name is Judge Rebecca Wright...
我是丽贝卡·莱特法官
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. Excuse me.
不好意思
Number one, stop eating.
第一 别吃了
Number two, no cell phones. It's written everywhere.
第二 不准打手♥机♥ 到处都写了
Oh, yeah, I know.
我知道
This is my work husband.
这是我的工作老公
I just got to take it. It's no big deal.
我必须接 没什么的
Uh, rules are rules.
规则就是规则
They're meant to be obeyed,
规则定了就是要遵守的
not bent, not broken.
不是打擦边球 不是违反的
You may be a judge, but that doesn't make you better
虽说你是法官 但这并不代表
than any of us, okay?
你比我们任何人强
Take it easy, senator, all right?
放轻松 参议员
I think you're taking this all a little too seriously.
我想你把这个看得太严肃了
And please take this seriously.
请严肃对待
Cell phone usage is strictly prohibited.
严禁使用手♥机♥
You said it, not me.
是你说的 不是我说的
That call can wait.
电♥话♥可以等
Okay.
好的
Is that your whole arm?
你胳膊就这么长吗
Well, I guess Tom hasn't found a decent partner yet.
看来汤姆还没有找到像样的搭档
Nope. Been testing people all day.
没 已经测试一整天了
All right, this sucks.
真讨厌
I mean, craigslist sucks.
克雷格分类广♥告♥网真讨厌
Wait a minute.
慢着
Gary. What?
加里 怎样
You're agile, low body fat, full set of teeth.
你敏捷 低脂肪 一口好牙
You want in?
想加入吗
Sorry. I don't believe in competition.
抱歉 我不爱比赛
You see, studies have shown that it sabotages self-esteem
研究表明将文娱活动变为争斗
by turning recreational activities into a battlefield.
会损害自尊
That's why I play hacky sack. Everybody wins.
所以我玩沙包 大家都是赢家
I'll do it.
我来
Sorry, no.
抱歉 不行
I'm looking for a skilled gamesman.
我找的是行家高手
What's wrong with you?
你什么毛病
Well, you just hit a man in the back with a dart,
你刚用飞镖扔中了一个男人的后背
so that's great.
了不起
He was in the way.
他挡道了
Judith, that man is bleeding.
茱迪丝 那男的在流血
He'll live.
不会死的
Welcome to the team.
欢迎加入
We're gonna get that belt.
我们会赢得腰带
Get this show on the road.
快点开场吧
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表