剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
Dig it.
我喜欢
See what I mean? Actually, she's kind of cute.
明白了吧 她还挺漂亮的
Yeah.
是的
You know, there was this one time in college I did--
以前有次在大学 我...
Uh, believe me--believe me, I want to hear this story.
相信我 相信我 我想听
Like, I do. I want to hear exactly what you did.
我想听你做了什么事
Yeah, you do. But for now
你当然想了 但现在
What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么
It's just a...note.
只是张字条
"You ready to die?"
你准备好死了吗
No signature.
没有签名
You need more evidence than this?
还需要更多证据吗
All right.
好吧
Byron Cash wants revenge.
拜伦·卡什要报复
Look, no more screwing around, Judge.
别再大意了 法官
You're getting a gun.
你要买♥♥把枪
I'm not getting a gun. Yes, you are.
我才不买♥♥枪 你要买♥♥
I'm not getting a gun!
我才不要买♥♥枪
You've seen me at Mcdonald's
你也看到我在麦当劳
when I miss the breakfast cutoff.
错过早餐时段的情景
You want to add a weapon to that mix?
你还要再加把枪进去吗
You deal with violent criminals.
你面对的是暴♥力♥罪犯
And one of them might be screwing with me right now.
其中有一个现在可能在耍我
Okay, I get it, Tedward. I do.
我明白 泰沃德 我明白
So I'll lock my doors,
我会锁好门
and I'll even have the cops drive by.
我甚至会叫警♥察♥来巡逻
That's not enough.
这样不够
Rebecca...
丽贝卡
Not the face!
不要打脸
Not the face!
不要打脸
What!
什么
Tedward, what the hell?
泰沃德 搞什么鬼
I'll tell you what the hell.
我告诉你什么鬼
In under three minutes, I broke in your house,
不到三分钟 我闯进了你的家
I climbed on top of you, and I strangled you.
爬到你身上 掐住你
Guess what--you're dead.
你猜怎样 你死了
You didn't even wake up.
你甚至没有醒过来
And why is your alarm code 69, 69?
为什么你的报♥警♥码是6969[69式体♥位♥]
Because it's hilarious!
因为很好笑
Well, I guessed it right away.
我马上就猜到了
Reprogram it.
再设一下
I don't know how to reprogram it.
我不会
What am I, NASA? Judge
你当我太空部署吗 法官
Judge, this is what I'm worried about.
法官 所以我才担心
Okay, it's not just this one guy.
不仅是这一个家伙
Someone in your position is always vulnerable.
你这个职位的人总是被攻击对象
I just want you to be able to protect yourself
我只是希望事情发展到那一步时
if it comes to that.
你能保护自己
Okay, fine, you're right.
好的 你是对的
I'll get a gun.
我去买♥♥把枪
We'll go shopping for it tomorrow.
明天去买♥♥
Great.
太好了
Oh, I hope you don't mind.
希望你别介意
I, uh, I made a sandwich.
我做了个三明治
Mr. Lewis, please approach the bench.
路易斯先生 请上前
That's a great color on you. Thank you.
你穿这个颜色很好看 谢谢
You are aware of your right to waive a jury trial.
你应该知道你有权放弃陪审团审案吧
I mean, one very reasonable judge
一个非常通情达理的法官
versus 12 unpredictable jurors,
对抗12个无法预测的陪审员
Permission to approach.
允许上前
You might want to move your briefcase, counselor.
你还是把公文包挪一下吧 律师
It's fine. It's fine. This, this--you're helping.
没事 你这样 你这是帮他
No. You're not allowed to help.
不是 你不允许帮忙
I am merely informing Mr. Lewis of his rights.
我只是在告知路易斯先生他的权利
The law may not be fair, but his trial should be.
法律也许不公正 但他的审判应该是公正的
Your honor, I want a jury. I have a strong case.
法官阁下 我要陪审团 我这案子能赢
And don't forget--everyone underestimated Elle Woods too.
别忘了 所有人都低估了艾丽·伍兹
Elle Woods?
艾丽·伍兹
I'm--I'm sorry, sir.
不好意思 先生
Are you referring to the film Legally Blonde?
你是指电影《律政俏佳人吗》
"All people see when they look at me is blonde hair
人们看到我时 只看到金色的头发
and big boobs."
和大咪♥咪♥
That was all I saw.
我就只看到了这些
And it was wrong.
结果错了
Let's not make the same mistake.
咱们别犯下同样的错误
It's a valuable lesson.
真是宝贵的一课
You can help Sit down.
你可以帮他 坐下
The defense will illustrate that there is no possible way
辩方会阐明被告完全不可能
that the defendant could have attempted to steal this knife.
有企图去偷这把刀
It's--it--
这个 这个
It doesn't fit.
这个不合适
The handle is too small for my hand.
对我的手来说 手柄太小了
If the knife doesn't fit, you must acquit.
如果刀不合适 就必须无罪释放
Mr. Lewis...
路易斯先生
Please approach.
请上前
Permission to also approach, you honor.
允许我也上前 法官阁下
Permission denied. Sit.
驳回 坐下
You know we have witnesses.
你知道有目击证人吧
There's video footage of you holding the knife.
而且有你握着刀的监控视频
Think that'll be a problem?
你觉得这会是问题吗
You know, you seem to be an avid student
你看起来很喜欢学习
of film and television.
电影和电视
Perhaps you've seen
你可能看过
the, uh, Law & Order show criminal intent.
《法律与秩序》系列的《犯罪意图》吧
Okay.
好的
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
I will show that my client
我会让你们看到我的委托人
had no Law & Order: criminal intent
在进入枪♥支♥店之前
of stealing said knife
没有法律与秩序
until after he entered the gun store.
之犯罪意图 偷上述这把刀
And in accordance with California penal code, uh...
根据加州刑法
45..
9.
I love the German language, don't you?
我喜欢德语 你们呢
Uh, code 459-- without prior criminal intent,
刑法459 没有预先犯罪意图的
an act of theft
盗窃行为
shall not be considered felony burglary.
不应被认为是重罪盗窃
Boo-yah!
我擦
I want the truth!
我要真♥相♥
I can't handle the truth!
我可以接受真♥相♥
That's recess.
休庭
Recess for two hours.
休庭两小时
So where do we go to get these guns?
我们去哪里买♥♥枪
I don't know. Mine are state-issued.
我不知道 我的是政♥府♥发的
I wonder where the defendant went.
不知道被告去的是哪里
He had a revolver, a semiautomatic,
当时指着他的有左轮手♥枪♥ 半自动
and some old-timey dueling pistols pulled on him.
还有老式的决斗式手♥枪♥
Obviously they have a wide selection.
显然那里枪♥支♥型号♥齐全
Oh, well, guns, guns, guns.
好的 "枪枪枪"
Judge, I'm really glad we're doing this.
法官 我很高兴我们要这样做
You're not just my boss. No.
你不仅是我上司 不是
You're my friend. I am.
你也是我朋友 是的
And if anything were to ever happen to you--
如果你有个三长两短
Okay, nope, no, no, going to a mushy place, freaking out--
别说了 不要多愁善感 受不了
Make it stop. There is a giant excon
别说了 有一个前科罪犯
after you, and you're freaking out
要找你麻烦 你却害怕
about a little emotion? Yeah. Yippeekiay.
一点小感伤吗 是的 怎么着
Whoa, hey, hey, what are you doing?
慢着 你做什么
You don't just shoot your weapon.
哪能这样开枪
Your first defense start here.
最先的防卫从这里开始
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表