剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
Superior court is now in session.
高等法庭现在开庭
The honorable Rebecca Wright judge presiding.
尊敬的丽贝卡·莱特法官主审
Yes!
太棒了
Oh, come on. Are you serious? Go on, take it.
拜托 你没搞错吧 拿去
What am I supposed to do with that?
我拿这个做什么
I don't know. Be glad that it's negative.
我不知道 看到没中开心下
I am. Come on. Oh, god.
我很开心 来吧 老天爷
Go.
走吧
Please be seated. Do it quietly.
请就坐 安静点
I've got a headache.
我头痛
Can somebody get me some gatorade?
来人给我一瓶佳得乐行吗
Case number 34HC710, state vs. Mr. Douglas Riller.
34HC710号♥案件 州检诉道格拉斯·瑞勒先生
We are here to consider the bail request for
今日考虑保释请求
Mr. Riller, who's accused of two charges
瑞勒先生 被起诉两项罪名
of bigamy, multiple counts of fraud,
重婚 多项欺诈
and one count of falsifying identity.
其中一项为伪造身份
Appears as though hotshot here had two families at once.
看来这位大能人同时拥有两个家庭
You're the player who likes to play, Mr. Riller.
你是喜欢玩的玩家啊 瑞勒先生
How do you answer to these charges?
你对所起诉罪名是否认罪
Not guilty, your honor.
不认罪 法官阁下
I love them all equally.
我对她们的爱是平等的
How can love be a crime?
爱怎么能是犯罪呢
Well, you've clearly never been to Thailand.
显然你没去过泰国
Trial date will be set and bail--
庭审日期待定 保释金...
Your honor, we have expert testimony
法官阁下 专家鉴定
that Mr. Riller is a flight risk,
瑞勒先生有潜逃风险
and ask that bail be denied.
请求不准予以保释
Really, Tom? He's got no priors.
甚至吗 汤姆 他没前科
You want to do this? Yeah.
你要这样吗 是的
I really want to do this.
我真的要这样
I'd like to call Dr. Gary Boyd to the witness stand.
我要请加里·博伊德医生出庭作证
Hello, Dr. Boyd.
你好 博伊德医生
Hello, judge Wright.
你好 莱特法官
So, Dr. Gary Boyd,
那么 加里·博伊德医生
in your expert opinion, as one of the most
你是加州最知名的
prominent psychiatrists in the state of California,
精神科医生之一 以你的专家意见
does the accused pose an undue risk of flight?
被告是否表现出不当的潜逃风险
All right, counselor, a word.
好了 律师 过来下
Right in the middle of something.
我还在说呢
You know this is just to determine if Romeo here
你知道这只是确定这位多情种子
is a flight risk, not an audition for A few good men?
有没有潜逃风险 不是《好人寥寥》试镜吧
Sorry if my questioning doesn't work for your hangover,
抱歉我的提问对治疗你的宿醉无效
but it's protocol. Yeah?
但方案是这样的 是吗
Are tight pants part of your protocol too?
紧身裤也是你的方案吗
These pants are fitted.
裤子只是很合身而已
All right, just lay off the grandstanding, Tom, all right?
别再哗众取宠了 行吗 汤姆
And let your junk breathe.
让你的小弟透口气
You may want to have kids someday.
以后你说不定还想要孩子呢
My eyes are up here.
说话时请看我的眼睛
Dr. Boyd, carry on.
博伊德医生 继续吧
Your honor, Mr. Riller is a very real flight risk
法官阁下 瑞勒先生具有弃保潜逃风险
who shows classic sociopathic tendencies.
他表现出典型的反♥社♥会♥倾向
He consistently establishes intimate relationships,
他总是在建立亲密关系
and then flees when there are consequences.
产生不良后果时便逃离
Mr. Riller's also quite charming.
瑞勒先生很有魅力
He already has a date with his lawyer.
他已经和他的律师约会过一次了
I object. That is a work dinner.
反对 那是工作晚餐
And karaoke.
还有卡拉OK
Overruled.
反对无效
Mr. Riller, are you a flight risk?
瑞勒先生 你有潜逃风险吗
Your honor, absolutely not.
法官阁下 当然没有
I am a family man with deep roots in this community.
我是家庭型男人 扎根在这一社区
Ask either of my wives.
问我两个老婆任一个都行
Just answer one question.
回答一个问题
Does Air Avianca fly nonstop to Costa Rica?
阿维安卡航♥空♥有直飞哥斯达黎加的航♥班♥吗
Don't answer that. Only if you take the 10:20,
不要回答 只有10点20那班
otherwise there's a layover in Mexico City.
其它的会在墨西哥城停留
Someone's been looking
某人想去
into travel to the only country in this hemisphere
本半球唯一没有美国引渡条例的国家
without a U.S. Extradition policy.
旅游啊
Bail is denied.
不准保释
Boo-yah!
棒
Dr. Boyd, a word with you in my chambers.
博伊德医生 来内庭说几句
Yes, your honor.
是 法官阁下
Three times on your desk in one month?
一个月内你桌上三次
Nice. Well, three times ever.
真爽 最棒的三次
Well, except for our world cup hookup.
除了世界杯勾搭的那次
Oh, wait, the other night too.
慢着 另一晚也算
There was no world cup hookup with you and me.
我们世界杯时没勾搭一起
No, really?
真的吗
Nope. Sorry.
没 抱歉
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Okay, yeah. That was us.
好吧 是咱们
Gary!
加里
Uh, what's--what's that?
那是什么
Oh, that is a box that once contained a pregnancy test.
那是曾经装着验孕棒的盒子
Mm-hmm, no, I get that. But hey, we use--
我知道 但我们用了
We use condoms every time, right?
每次都用了套 对吗
You are correct, sir.
是的 先生
Are you doing sex math? I am.
你是在算做♥爱♥的日子吗 是的
So you--you're sleeping with other people,
你和其他人上♥床♥了吗
or it's just you and me,
还是只有我
and you thought you were pregnant with my--whoa, okay.
你以为你怀上了我的... 好吧
No, but yes, in that you are not the only you, you know.
不 但的确不止你一个 你知道的
I do, I do. I'm a pretty evolved cat.
我知道 我很知情识趣
It's all good. Hey, let's go back to that,
没事 我们再说说
um, pregnancy test thing for a sec.
验孕的事
Negative, right? Yes.
没怀 对吗 是的
Hey, your honor--oh, damn!
法官阁下 你♥娘♥的♥
Da-ha-ha-mn. Not bad, your honor.
你♥娘♥的♥ 不差嘛 法官阁下
Not bad at all.
身材真不差
And, Dr. Boyd, hey, you been in the gym?
博伊德医生 你在健身吗
Two-a-days? You look good, man.
一天两次吗 身材不错 伙计
We were just reenacting a case scenario.
我们只是在再现案件场景
Yeah. Mmhmm, yeah, a case.
是的 案子吗
I know that case.
我知道这案子
I've seen it late-night on Cinemax.
我在电影频道的午夜场看过[多为限制级电影]
Oh, which one? Witness for the sexecution
哪一个 性死刑的证人
or sequester sisters?
还是隔离姐妹
Wait, no, I remember. Juror's box.
慢着 我记得 陪审席
The ju-- hey, keep this dude around.
陪审... 别放走他
All right, Tedward, what did you want?
泰沃德 有什么事
All right, Judge Hernandez needs you
赫尔南德斯法官需要你
to file a motion for him by the end of the day,
今天内为他提交动议
and Lincoln elementary school is on line one,
林肯小学的电♥话♥在一线
Mr. Robby Shoemaker.
罗比·休梅克先生
Oh, Robby. Robby, Robby, Robby.
是罗比啊
I heard "Lincoln elementary school" from out in the hall.
我在走廊里听到林肯小学
Do not take that call. Hi, Your Honor.
不要接这个电♥话♥ 你好 法官阁下
Of course I'm gonna take the call.
我当然会接这个电♥话♥
It's what I do.
这是我要做的
Hello, Robby.
你好 罗比
Okay, dude, trust me when I tell you
小家伙 我跟你说了你没谈判筹码
that you have no leverage, all right?
你得相信我 好吗
So don't say a thing. You're ten years old.
什么也别说 你才10岁
Nobody's gonna negotiate with you, got it?
没人会和你讨价还价的 明白吗
I'm gonna be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶过去
No, you're not. Bye.
你不会 拜
This is not happening.
不可能
Sir, I put both of his parents in prison.
先生 我把他父母都关进监狱了
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表