剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
Not bad.
不差
You know what? And this is the only place
知道吗 这是我唯一觉得
I feel comfortable carrying a gun.
安全的持枪位置
You were wrong about Byron, all right?
你对拜伦的看法错了 对吗
I told you--I don't ever want to be wrong about somebody
我跟你说过了 我可不想在持枪时
while carrying a gun,
看错一个人
but I did get this bad boy.
但我买♥♥了这个狠角色
My dad taught me how to use it.
我爸教会我用的
Taught the whole family-- big hunting people.
教会了一家人 狩猎的一大家子
Who is your family-- Duck Dynasty?
你家里都什么人啊 鸭子王朝吗[真人秀]
Okay, so what about the note that Byron left on your car?
那拜伦留在你车上的字条呢
Oh, that was Judy. "You ready to die?"
那是茱迪 你准备好死了吗
Yeah, I wanted to see if she wanted to go to a hot-yoga class.
我想看她想不想去上瑜伽课
By the way, I might have butt-dialed you during hot yoga.
我可能在做瑜伽时屁♥股♥按了拨号♥键打给你了
Sorry. Line one.
对不起 一号♥线
Okay, heavy breathing.
沉重的呼吸
Can I take a bath in your tub?
我可以在你浴缸里泡个澡吗
Mine's all full of buttons and doll heads.
我家浴缸里全是纽扣和娃娃头
Long story. You know the way.
说来话长 你知道地方
You wanna hang out while Judy baths?
茱迪泡澡时你要在这里玩一下吗
No, not really. I mean, Gary has a Swiffer spear,
算了吧 加里有个速易洁长矛
and you've got a crossbow and Judy naked.
你有个十字弓 茱迪裸着
Alright just sit, park your ass down, okay?
给我乖乖坐下吧
Because you are the one who made me learned her name.
是你逼我知道她名字的
Hey... I was killed naked Judy.
裸茱迪要我的命
You want it shaked or stirred?
马天尼你要摇的还是搅拌
Cloud.
加奶油
Too late for that my friend.
太迟了 朋友
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表