剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
I have strip club.
我开了个脱衣服俱乐部
Maybe you dance for me, huh?
或许你可以来给我跳舞
You said that no one goes on the court's website.
你不是说没人会去看法♥院♥的网站吗
There was never porn on it before.
以前上面从没有过艳照啊
Okay, so, Rebecca is on her way,
好了 丽贝卡马上就到了
and she's experiencing a lot of emotions,
她的情绪有些激动
many of which are being expressed at high volume toward me,
她一定会高声对我表示谴责
which I know is misplaced anger.
虽然我知道她的怒火并非是针对我的
But still...
不过 还是...
It's kind of terrifying.
我有点害怕
Hey, she's right behind me.
她就在我后面
Somebody get her a drink.
你们谁帮她拿杯喝的
I'm on that. Okay, you know what?
我去 不如这样
Let's just reassure her, this is not a big deal.
我们安慰她 这没什么大不了的
You know, just treat her exactly as we normally do.
就跟平时对她的态度一样就行
Right. All right?
好的 行吗
I don't need your sympathy, okay?
我不需要你们的同情 好吗
I just need a drink.
我只想喝一杯
Did someone say drink?
刚刚是有谁说要喝酒吗
Here we go.
酒来了
All right, so clearly, Tom has seen me naked.
很明显 汤姆看过我的裸体了
Who else? I have.
还有谁 我也看过
And you look great.
你的身材超棒的
Very symmetrical.
很匀称
And super brave down there.
你那下面处理得很大胆
What can I say? I'm a patriot.
该说什么呢 我是个爱国者
Okay, well, I for one have not seen the photo,
好吧 我没有看过那张照片
out of respect for our professional relationship.
完全是出于对我们同事关系的尊重
Plus, I've pretty much seen everything already
再说 我差不多什么都看遍了
since you refuse to warn me when you change your clothes.
因为你每次要换衣服 都不会提醒我回避
But, you know, mostly out of respect.
不过 主要还是出于尊重
Thank you, Tedward.
谢谢你 泰沃德
I just can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信居然发生这种事
You know what? I hope that little punk
知道吗 真希望那个小痞子
forgets his safe word with his prison daddy.
忘记他和监狱"干爹"约定的安全词
You know what?
知道吗
Anger is a totally healthy reaction.
愤怒是非常健康的反应
Okay, enough with the head shrinking, Gary.
行了 别对我来心理医生那一套 加里
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
If you weren't so damn cute and such a hellcat in the sack,
如果你不那么帅而且床上功夫那么好的话
I wouldn't be here.
我怎么会落到如此田地
Um, I'm sorry.
真对不起
God, I just--you know,
天呐 我只是
it's not that the embarrassment that gets me.
我并不是因为感到难堪才生气
It's the invasion of privacy. I'm a grown woman.
而是觉得被侵犯了隐私 我是个成年女性
All right, it's just a naked body, right?
只是裸体嘛 有什么
It's no big deal. It's not like...
没什么大不了 又不是...
You guys, you're not really weirded out by this, right?
你们不会真因为这个而感到不自在吧
No. Definitely not.
不会 当然不会
Who's gonna be weirded out?
谁会觉得不自在呢
No one's--weird. It's not.
没人会那样 没有
I gotta call my wife.
我去给我妻子打电♥话♥
He has never seen a woman naked, has he?
他从没见过别的女人的裸体 是不是
Anyway, Tedward, I guess you better update
总之 泰沃德 你最好
all the security settings in my phone.
把我手♥机♥的安全设置都升级一下
Yeah, just send me a list of all of your passwords, okay?
好的 把你的所有密♥码♥都发给我 好吗
Oh, all of my passwords are...
我所有的密♥码♥都是...
"Password."
"密♥码♥"
Oh, that's Yeah.
那可真 是啊
That is clever.
真聪明
Wow, that's very smart of you.
你可真聪明
I don't know how you thought of it. Yeah.
真不知道你是怎么想出来的 是啊
Tom? Hello?
汤姆 在吗
You in here?
你在吗
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
Oh, hey. Gary, yeah, there you are.
加里 你来了
I was just looking at this file.
我刚才在看这个文件
Tom, did you--did you sleep here?
汤姆 你在这过夜的吗
What? No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
什么 不 当然不是
Yes.
是的
Yes, I did. I...
是的 没错 我...
I told Tippi that I saw Rebecca naked,
我跟蒂皮说我看到了丽贝卡的裸体
and she flew off the handle.
然后她就勃然大怒
I haven't heard her swear like that since our wedding night.
我从洞房♥夜后 就没听她说过那么多脏话
Tom, you guys are obviously having problems, right?
汤姆 显然你们夫妻之间出了些问题
How about giving counseling a try?
不如考虑一下婚姻咨♥询♥
Okay.
好吧
All right, what time should I drop her off at your office?
好吧 我几点把她送去你办公室
No, Tom, you both need to be there.
不 汤姆 你们俩必须同时到场
Right. Yeah.
对哦 是的
Right, in case she goes crazy
对哦 万一她发起疯来
and I need to subdue her.
得由我来制♥服♥她
You're smart to be cautious.
你如此小心谨慎真是明智
And maybe take a shower.
最好冲个澡
Oh, yeah. I'll make sure she showers.
好的 我会确保她冲过澡再去的
Okay, Rebecca, I got your phone
好了 丽贝卡 你的手♥机♥
completely protected from hackers now.
现在完全不怕黑客攻击了
You got a firewall, a fingerprint scan,
有防火墙 有指纹识别
oh, and I deleted your browser history
我还删除了你的浏览记录
because girl, damn.
妹子 你都看了些什么啊
What? A lot of people
怎么了 很多人
have humans as pets.
都把人作为宠物来养的
Morning. Sir.
早上好 先生
What case are you trying this morning?
今早审理什么案子
Yours.
你的案子
Hmm? I'm sorry.
什么 不好意思
But I have been asked to replace you, Rebecca.
上面要求我代替你 丽贝卡
What? By whom?
什么 谁要求的
The Judicial Review Board.
司法审查委员会
They feel that this is too important a case
他们认为这个案子很重要
to be handled by someone who's dealing with
所以不能交由你这种
this kind of distraction.
自身麻烦事缠身的人来处理
That's ridiculous. I gotta talk to them.
这太荒唐了 我得去找他们谈谈
You will have your chance tomorrow.
你明天会有机会和他们谈的
You are to go before the Board
你要接受委员会的审问
so they can decide if they're going to sanction you.
他们会决定是否处罚你
Oh, so they're gonna kick me off the bench
所以他们打算开除我
because I took a selfie, a private photo,
就因为我的自♥拍♥照
that someone else hacked into and distributed to the public?
被别人窃取然后公之于众吗
Well, that's one possibility.
这是一种可能性
Or a suspension of some kind.
也可能让你停职之类的
In the meantime, they say they are exercising an abundance of caution.
在此期间 他们说要加倍谨慎行事
Well, that's an abundance of crap.
那是在加倍放狗屁
Yeah, she's done a lot worse stuff than this.
没错 她做过很多比这更恶劣的事
I mean, this is like Capone going down for tax fraud.
简直就像是大佬卡彭因为税务诈骗这种小事而栽了
True, but just ill-timed.
说得对 只是现在说这个不合适
Okay. Yeah, I get it.
好吧 行 我明白了
Well, until they rule,
他们做出决定前
you will be presiding over lower-profile cases.
你会被安排审理比较低调的案件
How low?
有多低
Your Honor, a squirrel came in my house
法官阁下 一只松鼠闯进我家
and bit me on my arm,
咬了我的胳膊
and it's all my neighbor's fault.
这全都是我邻居的错
They have minds of their own.
它们有自己的思想
They are sentient beings.
它们是有感情的生物
They're tree rats.
它们是住在树上的耗子
You shut your mouth.
闭上你的嘴
I'm gonna die here.
我会死在这的
I'm gonna die here, and no one will know.
我死在这里 都没有人会发现的
No one will know.
没有人会发现的
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表