剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
If the kid needs a little
如果那孩子需要一点
legal something-something, I'm gonna help him.
法律方面的什么什么 我会帮他
His mother is 18 months clean and sober.
他的母亲戒酒戒毒18个月了
It works if you work it.
努力就会有收获
So work it. You're worth it.
努力吧 值得的
Keep coming back. Although, you know what?
不停地再犯 但你知道吗
I did not go back.
我没有
Sir, sir, two more months.
先生 只要两个月
His mom's got two more months on her sentence,
他妈妈就会刑满释放了
and he's ten years old.
他才10岁
Your job is to clear cases for the state of California.
你的工作是为加州审理案件
Is this kid more important than the state of California?
这孩子比加州还要重要吗
Well, he's not less important.
他的重要性也不输于加州
Mm, damn. Nice!
给力 说得好
What?
什么
What's the emergency?
什么紧急事
I knew you'd come,
我就知道你会来
'Cause you feel guilty.
因为你觉得内疚
That was a mandatory sentencing,
那是强制性判决
and it was not my fault.
不是我的错
Well, I'm here.
我来了
Might as well work my magic.
我就施展下法力吧
What are the charges?
罪名是什么
I drew a picture of my P.E. Teacher, Mr. Pembert.
我给体育老师潘伯特先生画了幅画
With big-ass boobies.
配了一对超大的咪♥咪♥
I mean, were they like--
是这样的吗
Principal Johnson will see you now.
约翰逊校长现在可以见你了
I'm Robby Shoemaker's counsel.
我是罗比·休梅克的律师
You know you can't get rid of your guilt
你应该知道用冰淇淋 披萨和现金
by buying me off with ice cream, pizza, and cash.
来收买♥♥我 你也无法摆脱内疚吧
Fine, give it back. Okay, you can buy me off.
好吧 还回来 好的 你可以收买♥♥我
All right, you know what, dude?
你知道吗 小家伙
Buy you off? I got your sentence reduced
我至于收买♥♥你吗 我帮你将判决
from two weeks detention to an apology to your teacher.
从两周留堂减少为对老师道歉
I mean, frankly, you should be buying me off.
说实话 你应该收买♥♥我才对
And you have a hickey on your neck.
你脖子上有个吻痕
I do not have a hickey.
我才没有吻痕呢
Oh, man, I got a hickey.
老天 这里有个吻痕
That must be from Gary.
这肯定是加里的杰作
All right.
到了
Keep going to the corner.
继续开到街角
I seriously don't need Alfonso seeing a judge drop me off.
我不想让阿方索看到法官送我回来
Who's Alfonso?
阿方索是谁
Alfonso's a 12-year-old kid
阿方索12岁了
who can already grow a beard.
已经开始长胡子了
His hobbies include beating on me,
他的爱好包括打我
and watching kung-fu movies so he can find new ways
看功夫电影 这样可以找到新方法
to beat on me.
来打我
See you next time. All right.
下次见了 好的
Wait, wait, wait, no, there's not gonna be a next time.
慢着 没有下次了
Hey, hey, hey. Seriously.
喂 说真的
This was a one-time thing.
就这一次
Do not call me again.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
Hey, mami. You Alfonso?
妈咪 你是阿方索吗
I'll be whoever you want me to be.
你想我是谁就是谁
Damn, you can grow a beard, dude.
见鬼 你还真长了胡子
You want to get some pesce and some white wine?
你想吃点小鱼喝点小酒吗
No, I do not want to dine with you, sir.
不 我不想和你一起用餐 先生
You leave Robby alone.
你别惹罗比
You hear me?
听到了吗
I'm serious, I will cut you.
我说真的 我会灭了你
I am officially asking you not to take the calls
我正式要求你不要再接被你关起来的人
from children or sisters or parents or husbands
他们的孩子 姐妹 父母或丈夫
of the people you lock up.
打来的电♥话♥
Okay, how about email? Snapchat? Tinder?
好的 那电邮 照片分享 约会应用呢
Can I take those?
可以接吗
I wish you'd rethink this.
我希望你再考虑一下
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么
Oh, wait. Is this going up?
等等 这是上去的吗
Oh, oh, sorry. Sorry, dude.
对不起 伙计
Chili peppers. Involuntary, sorry.
呛辣红椒的歌♥ 不知不觉就嗨了 不好意思
Morning, judge.
早上好 法官
What's up? Your cafe con leche.
还好吗 你的牛奶咖啡
Gracias.
多谢
One breakfast burrito con todo.
一份玉米煎饼早餐
Hey, try this fresh salsa.
试下这个新鲜辣酱
Don't worry, it's mild.
别担心 微辣
You like that?
喜欢吗
Mild? For who, the devil?
微辣 谁的口味 魔鬼吗
Gene Simmons?
吉恩·西蒙斯[kiss乐队创立人]
I feel like I just made out with godzilla.
我觉得我和哥斯拉舌吻了
It's muy caliente.
好辣
Whoa, okay. Personal space, dude.
好了 注意下个人空间 伙计
That one's on you. Hmm?
这次怪你
Whatever.
随便
Hey, your honor. What's happening?
法官阁下 什么事
You might want to take the back way.
你还是走后门吧
Judge Hernandez is waiting on you.
赫尔南德斯法官在等你
You should have filed that motion.
你应该提交动议
He's "old guy on the verge of a aneurysm" mad.
他的生气程度是"老家伙快爆动脉瘤了"
Okay? He's like...
好吗 他表情这样的
You know what, I deal with mentally unstable criminals
我整天和心理不稳定的罪犯打交道
all day long, and I'm sure I can handle
我相信我可以应付
a slightly irritated Judge Hernandez.
稍稍发火的赫尔南德斯法官
Oh, all right. Where are you going?
那好吧 你去哪里
Oh. I'm eating a bomb-sicle.
我要吃炸♥弹♥冰
Security says we have to go outside to eat them
安保说必须出来吃
because it involved the word "bomb."
因为这个叫"炸♥弹♥"
Crazy, right?
疯了吧
2014 is a trip. Word.
2014年不好混 同意
Later.
回见
You're not trying to, you know...
你不打算... 你懂的
What? Accidentally run into me like,
什么 不小心撞到我
"Oh, Rebecca, hey. What's up, girl?"
丽贝卡 你好吗 姑娘
No, Smith v. Clark.
不 史密斯与克拉克一案
Yeah, testifying for the defense.
为辩方作证
If that's okay with you, your ego.
你没意见吧 自负阁下
I mean, your honor.
我是说 法官阁下
Ouch.
哎哟
Really?
真的吗
No, I'm just kidding. I don't care.
不 我开玩笑的 我不在乎
Do what you want. A little bit.
你该干什么干什么去 一点点
You care a little bit?
你有那么一点点在乎吗
Come on. Burn through a box of condoms
得了 只需一盒安全套
and a jug of tequila, you'll come crawling back.
一壶龙舌兰 你就会爬来求我的
Whoa-ho, don't hold your breath, my friend.
别指望了 朋友
We'll see. Oh, comecome on, Gary.
走着瞧 拜托 加里
Hey, if it makes you feel any better,
希望这话让你好受些
this is your hickey!
这是你留下的吻痕
That's a song, you guys.
这是一首歌♥ 各位
* If it makes you feel any better *
希望这话让你好受些
* This is your hickey, Gary *
这是你留下的吻痕 加里
Know that there was a case
以前有这样的案例
back in 1983--
1983年时
Well, if it isn't little miss trainwreck.
瞧啊 一团糟小姐来了
There you are, Judge Hernandez.
你在这里啊 赫尔南德斯法官
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你呢
Judge Wright, I specifically asked you to file that motion.
莱特法官 我特别要求你要提交动议
I know, sir. I'm so sorry.
我知道 先生 真是对不起
I had an emergency come up.
我之前有紧急事要处理
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表