剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
Gary, I know we're in a relationship
加里 我知道对于这段关系
第一季第11集
坏法官
with no expectations, but I am laying here
我们都没抱过高期望 但是我现在
in nothing but a very tiny silk robe.
只穿着丝绸睡袍躺在床上
I expect a little urgency.
我希望你快点
I-I know. I have, like,
我知道了 我还有
two more emails to send.
两封邮件要发
You know, I have a pretty big day tomorrow.
明天对我而言 是很重大的日子
You have a big day tomorrow?
明天对你而言是个重大日子
I'm trying that Russian mob case.
我还要审俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的案子呢
There's gonna be reporters there.
到时会有记者在场
We're even gonna have a sketch artist.
甚至会有素描师哦
And I don't want to look tired in all the drawings.
我可不想在画里看起来满脸倦容
Two more minutes, and I am done.
最多再等两分钟 我就弄完了
In two minutes, I'm gonna be asleep.
两分钟后 我就要睡着了
I don't have time for this.
我没时间等你
You just received a very urgent message from Rebecca P. Wright.
你刚刚收到丽贝卡·莱特发来的紧急信息
You know what? This can wait.
好吧 邮件可以等下再发
Took you long enough.
你动作真慢
Traffic was brutal.
路上堵车
Hey, Gary. Oh, God.
加里 天呐
Tom. Wow, your stealth kill approach is coming along nicely.
汤姆 你的潜行术练得越来越好了
Thank you.
谢谢
So I wanted to pick your therapist brain for a second
我想征求下你这位心理医生的意见
about this problem that a friend of mine is having at home.
解决一下我朋友的家庭危机
Oh, well, you know, I prefer to talk to people
我更希望直接跟他们
directly about their personal problems.
讨论个人问题
So, you know, if your friend wants to--
如果你朋友想—-
My friend can't talk to you about this.
我朋友没法跟你谈这个
Nor anyone. All right, he's very shy.
也不能跟别人谈 他很害羞
He's got these issues with his wife.
他和他老婆遇到些问题
All right, she's mad because he's always at work.
她很生气 因为他总是在工作
And now it's getting worse
现在情况更糟了
because he just got assigned this very important case.
因为他刚接了一个重要的案子
Oh, is your friend a lawyer?
你朋友是个律师吗
No, it's not that kind of case.
不 我不是指案子
案子/盒子
Case:一词多义
It's a wooden case.
是木头盒子
It's a, he's a case maker. OK.
他是做盒子的 好吧
Yes. And he just got this really important case,
没错 他最近要做一个很重要的盒子
and when he tells his wife he has to go work on it,
当他告诉妻子自己得加班加点的时候
she picks a fight.
她发火了
So what would you do to fix her?
换做是你 会怎样安抚她
Medication, right?
用药对不对
Mash up some pills
捣碎几片药丸
and slip them into her stupid chia seed yogurt or something?
把粉末放进她平时喝的奇亚籽酸奶中
No, Tom, don't do that.
汤姆 别这么做
You see, a marriage involves two people.
婚姻事关两个人
Maybe your friend, the case maker,
也许你那位做盒子的朋友
would consider couples counseling.
要考虑下婚姻咨♥询♥
Oh, no. That's not gonna happen.
不 那是不可能的
What? All right, I gotta run.
什么 我得走了
I got a very important case to work on.
我有个很重要的案子要研究
Legal case.
法律案件
Not a wooden case.
不是木头盒子
I'm not the guy in the story!
我刚刚说的那个人不是我自己
That's right.
没错
All rise.
全体起立
The honorable Judge Rebecca Wright presiding.
尊敬的丽贝卡·莱特法官主审
Please be seated.
请坐
All right, we can quiet down, and we'll go ahead and--
请大家保持肃静 然后...
let's have a little order here, all right?
请保持法庭秩序
I'm not gonna have my courtroom turned into a circus sideshow.
我可不想把法庭变成马戏团秀
I need quiet in the gallery.
旁听者请保持安静
I got you. I did.
我抓到你们了吧 真的
I did. This is gonna be fun.
真的 接下来肯定会很好玩的
Mr. Gukasov.
古卡索夫先生
Before we begin, I understand
在开始之前 我明白
you are a native Russian speaker.
你的母语是俄语
Would you prefer that the court provide you an interpreter?
需要法庭为你提供一名翻译吗
No, I speak good English.
不用 我英语说得很好
But I don't like having woman judge.
但我不喜欢女法官
Is very humiliating.
那太侮辱人了
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, if things don't go your way,
如果这次庭审结果对你不利的话
you may never see a woman again.
你以后可能再也见不到女人了
Hot room, right?
今天气氛真不错
You are killing.
你的魅力秒杀众人
Yeah, I got a tight five on airplane security
没错 我曾经违反过5项航♥空♥安全规定
I could bust out.
都轻松逃脱了
Now that was a good morning, Tedward.
刚刚那情况才叫早上好呢 泰沃德
You know when you're becoming a judge,
当你好不容易做了法官
that is exactly the kind of case you dream of presiding over,
你想审的就是这种案子
you know, something that you can really sink your teeth into.
让人可以全心投入开心审的案子
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
We have a situation.
出状况了
Oh, no, no, no, no. Let me guess, let me guess.
先别说 让我猜猜
Your eyebrows just realized
你的眉毛终于意识到
they're supposed to be gray too?
它们也应该花白了吗
What?
搞神马
That's a good one. You been saving that one?
真是个绝妙的笑话 你一直压箱底没说出来吗
No.
没有
Yeah, I have.
没错 我一直藏着
Two weeks ago, you presided over a case
两周前 你审了一个案子
involving computer fraud.
和网络诈骗有关
Yeah, State v. Corrigan.
是的 州检诉科里根一案
Remember that little weasel?
还记得那个小混♥蛋♥吗
He'd stolen people's credit card information online.
他在网上盗窃他人的信♥用♥卡♥信息
We got him.
我们抓住他了
While Mr. Corrigan was awaiting sentencing,
科里根先生在等待服刑的时候
he decided to pass his time by hacking into your cell phone
决定花点时间黑进你的手♥机♥
and uploading one particular photo
上传了一张特别的照片
to our court's webpage.
到法♥院♥的主页
I told you not to take that picture of that cloud
我说过 不要把那片
that looked like a swastika.
长得像纳粹标志的云拍下来
No. Oh, God, no, no, no.
不 不 天啊 不好
Oh, I wish it was the swastika cloud.
如果是纳粹云就好了
No.
不是
No, the other day I sent Gary a photo.
那天我给加里发了一张照片
Of everything.
什么都露了
Everything? Yeah.
什么都露了吗 没错
And everything in between everything.
包括三点之间的一切
I had our IT department remove it
我已经让技术部的人
from the site immediately,
立刻把照片撤下来了
but I'm afraid the damage may have already been done.
但恐怕影响已经造成了
Oh, that vindictive little prick.
那个心怀怨恨的小混♥蛋♥
Tedward, everyone in the courthouse has seen me naked.
泰沃德 法♥院♥的所有人都看见了我的裸体
No, no, it doesn't--look...
不 不会的
Nobody looks at the Court's website.
没有人会去看法♥院♥的网站
It's a dot-gov address.
那是个政♥府♥网址
Look, you click on it, it's so boring,
真的 你点开后就会觉得很无聊
you'll fall asleep. Trust me.
会睡着的 相信我
You know, you're right. Right?
你说得对 不是吗
Nobody looks at that thing.
没有人会去看那些东西的
You're overreacting.
你反应过度了
I'm overreacting.
我反应过度了
Judge Wright, who did you send the picture to?
莱特法官 那张照片是你发给谁的
Is it true you have a sex tape?
传言说你有性♥爱♥视频是真的吗
Okay, hey, hey.
好了 你们
Look, show a little respect, please.
放尊重一点好吗
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表