剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
I'm Rebecca.
我叫丽贝卡
Hi, Rebecca. Oh, wow, hi, group.
嗨 丽贝卡 哇 大家好啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I should start off by saying I'm just here
我想先说一下 我之所以来这里
'Cause I sent a naked picture of myself
我发了一张自己的裸照
to this dude I'm seeing, so...
给我男朋友 所以...
Were you on a horse?
你当时在"骑马"吗
Chad, we talked about this.
查德 我们说了不要这样的
Rebecca, I think that you are exactly where you need to be,
丽贝卡 我觉得你就该来参与这种治疗会才对
and I'd like to talk about how that's an interesting outfit
我还想指出一下 你穿这么暴露的衣服
to wear to a meeting about sexuality.
来参加性瘾治疗会似乎不太合适吧
What? Oh, sorry.
什么 不好意思
This is--this is just the way I dress.
我的穿衣风格就是这样的
Let's explore that. Why is this just how you dress?
我们来深入探讨下吧 为何你的穿衣风格就是这样
Um, because I like it. No.
因为我喜欢啊 不对
No. No.
不对吗 不对
Who can help her? Ethan?
谁来帮她解答一下 伊森
You do it because men demand
你这么穿是因为男人要求
that women sexualize themselves,
女人体现出女性特征
and then we shame you for it.
然后我们又让你们为此感到可耻
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Thank you, Ethan.
谢谢你 伊森
I know it's not easy to admit that you have a problem,
我知道要让你们承认自己有问题并不容易
That's what she said.
她就是这个意思
What?
神马
Snap.
好赞
Inappropriate for this meeting.
在这种会上开这种玩笑不合适
Humor is a mask. Let us see Rebecca.
幽默是伪装的面具 让我们看看真正的丽贝卡吧
That's what got me here in the first place, right?
我就是因为被大家"看"光了 才需要来这里的
That's just-- again, inappropriate.
好吧 我又开了个不合适的玩笑
Who would like to partner with Rebecca in an exercise?
谁想在练习中跟丽贝卡组成搭档呢
Ethan, come on. Come on, stand up.
伊森 来吧 站起来
This exercise is gonna help us practice
这个练习有利于帮助我们实践
being nonsexual in everyday situations.
在日常生活中 不要把什么都与性挂钩
Let's pretend we're in a grocery store,
我们假装现在是在杂货店中吧
and today's special is valuing each other as human beings.
今天的重点是 把对方作为人来尊重
Ready?
准备好了吗
Okay.
好吧
Ethan, would you like some milk?
伊森 你想来些牛奶吗
I want to have sex with you.
我想和你做♥爱♥
Sorry. Okay, Ethan.
抱歉 对不起 伊森
That is so much better than last week.
那已经比上周的情况好多了
What happened last week?
上周是什么情况
It was not okay.
反正相当不好
Oh, man. Hey, hey, Ethan--
天啊 嘿 没事的 伊森...
Sorry.
不好意思
Let's do a do-over. You can do this.
我们重来一遍吧 你可以做到的
Come on, dig deep, all right?
来吧 深入进去
We're just gonna go to
假设我们现在来到了
a different section of the grocery store, all right?
杂货店的另一块区域 好吗
We're in produce, okay?
我们来到了农产品区 好吗
Gosh, I can't wait for the Hendersons to come to dinner.
天啊 我真迫不及待亨德森一家来吃晚饭了
Ooh, brussel sprouts. I want to be inside you.
哎呀 有甘蓝呢 我想插入你
Sorry, I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 抱歉 什么
Stay with it, Ethan. You are doing so great.
坚持住 伊森 你表现得很好
Is he really, though?
是吗
I mean, he's asked me to have sex with him twice,
他都两次约我跟他做♥爱♥了
and I'm gonna tell you right now,
我现在就跟你说
if he asks again, I'm gonna do it.
如果他再约我一次 我就真做了
I can't do this! Ethan
我坚持不下去了 伊森
I can't do this!
我受不了了
All right. That's enough.
行了 够了
Sorry I'm late. Hey, Ethan.
抱歉我迟到了 伊森 你好呀
Judy, you know you are not welcome here.
茱迪 你知道这里不欢迎你的
Ethan, let's go.
伊森 我们走吧
Ugh, I just feel like such an idiot.
我感觉自己像个大白♥痴♥一样
I can't believe I have to go back.
我真不敢相信我还得继续去
So don't. No, no.
那就别去了啊 不 不行
Hernandez is right.
赫尔南德斯说得对
It's the only way I'm gonna get
只有这样我才能让
the Judicial Review Board to go easy on me.
司法审查委员会放过我一马
Come on, help me write this stupid statement.
来帮我想想怎么写这愚蠢的声明吧
I have to sound super sorry, 'cause I'm such a bad person.
语气必须听起来歉意十足 因为我是个大恶人
Can I do the thing you hate?
我能做你讨厌的那事吗
Now?
现在吗
What? No, not that.
什么 不 不是指那个
But you hate that?
不过你竟然讨厌那个吗
We should talk about that later.
我们待会儿再谈谈这事吧
I mean, can I give you my professional opinion?
我是说 我能给你一些专业的意见吗
Oh, you mean you want to shrink me?
你是说你想对我进行心理分♥析♥吗
Gary, no, I hate when you work outside of--
加里 不要 我讨厌你在家里也搞工作上那一套
I walked right into that one.
我这是给自己挖了个坑
Okay.
好吧
Proceed. Okay.
开始吧 好咧
Are you mad at yourself for sending me that picture?
你很气自己给我发了那张裸照吗
Um, no.
不啊
I mean, I was embarrassed that it got out
只是那裸照流传出去了 让我觉得很尴尬
and all these strangers saw it,
并且好多陌生人都看到了
but it was a really good picture.
但那张照片真的拍得美美哒
It was an outstanding picture.
那是张超级赞的照片
No filter.
没用滤镜哦
What? Yeah.
什么 真的
And I don't feel ashamed for anything that I did.
我也并不为自己的行为感到可耻
Then why are you mad at yourself now?
那你现在为什么要拿自己撒气啊
Because I hate that I have to jump through hoops
因为我很讨厌不得不通过一些考验
and pretend to be sorry for something I'm not sorry for.
并为一件我并不感到抱歉的事假装出歉意
Then why are you apologizing?
那你又何必道歉呢
Doctor Boyd.
博伊德医生
You're good. I can't help it.
你真棒 我忍♥不住
Mm, you can't.
你的确忍♥不住
All rise
全体起立
for the honorable Judge Rebecca Wright,
欢迎尊敬的法官丽贝卡·莱特
presiding as we resume the Case of the Squirrely Neighbor.
主审松鼠袭击邻居一案
Tedward.
泰沃德
You don't feel the People's Court vibe going on here?
你没感受到现场有《人♥民♥法♥院♥》剧里的那种气氛吗
Gentlemen, please be seated.
先生们 都坐下吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, before we begin,
在我们开始之前
I wanted to apologize to both of you gentlemen
我想对二位先生道个歉
for some of the things I said yesterday.
因为我昨天说出了一些不得体的话
I shouldn't have called you a weird little man,
我不该说你是古怪的小人
and I shouldn't have called you a human waste of time.
我也不该说你的存在纯属是浪费时间
I don't believe you did.
你好像并没有这么说吧
You said that in chambers.
你是在内庭说的
So let's cut to the chase.
我们直接进入正题吧
Mr. Cullen, clearly Paco is your pet,
卡伦先生 显然帕可就是你的宠物
and I don't have a problem with that.
我对此也没有任何意见
I think it's-- I think it's weirdly sweet.
我觉得 这虽然古怪 但也很萌
No, it's just weird. Roger.
不 只是古怪而已 罗杰
I'm about to rule in your favor, so zip it, all right?
我打算让判决更有利于你呢 所以请你闭嘴好吗
The point is, it doesn't matter what other people think
重点是 别人如何看待你与其他事物间的关系
about your relationships or how you live your life,
或你的生活方式 并不重要
but you do need to take responsibility.
但你必须承担起责任
Now, I'm only going to make you pay medical expenses
我现在叛你支付医疗费用
so long as you acknowledge your relationship with Paco
前提是你承认你和帕可之间的关系
and promise to be a responsible pet owner.
并保证做一名负责任的宠物主人
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Yes, your Honor. Good.
可以 法官大人 很好
Paco's my little buddy who sleeps in a shoebox
帕可是我的小伙伴 它睡在我床边的鞋盒里
filled with newspaper next to my bed,
里面铺满了报纸
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表