剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表
I mean, she's a lady, you know?
我是说 她是个淑女
Probably descended from royalty or something,
也许还是什么皇室的后裔呢
and my ancestors are all bookies out of Phoenix.
我的祖先全是凤♥凰♥城的赌注经纪人
Hey, you hold your head high, okay?
嘿 你自信一点好吗
'Cause in Phoenix, the bookies are royalty.
因为在凤♥凰♥城 赌注经纪人就是皇室
Tom. You know, Judy and I were just talking about
汤姆 茱迪和我刚刚谈到
the time we had a raccoon in the vents,
那次通风管道里进了一只浣熊的事
and we were wondering, how did that raccoon get in there?
我们很好奇那只浣熊是怎么进去的
And it occurred to us it must have come from the outside.
我们认为它一定是从外面进来的
If this story ends with the raccoon
如果这个故事的结尾是浣熊
leading you out of the forest, I've heard it.
带领你们逃离了森林 那我听过了
What's your point?
你想说什么
The point is, the vents lead to the outside of the building.
我想说的是 通风管通向大楼的外面
So if you really want to leave,
如果你真的想离开
there's your exit.
那就是你的出路
That's brilliant.
真是太机智了
I am heading out to freedom!
我要走向自♥由♥了
I will remember you.
我会记住你们的
This is so much fun.
这太有意思了
I know, right?
我知道
I wonder what ever happened to that raccoon?
我在想那只浣熊后来怎么样了
He found a nice home,
它找到了一个美丽的家
and he doesn't mind putting on baby clothes.
它也不介意穿上婴儿服
You all right, Tom? Mommy.
你还好吗 汤姆 妈咪
You guys, I'm not gonna make it.
伙计们 我撑不下去了
Just tell the story of what I did here.
记得将我在这里"干"的事传颂出去
Rosebud.
妙龄少女
Hold on, Tedward.
等等 泰沃德
Don't you have an earthquake kit underneath your desk
你桌子下面不是有一个地震急救包吗
with a bunch of granola bars in it?
里面有很多营养棒啊
Gary, I found your phone in my office.
加里 我在办公室找到了你的手♥机♥
You weren't snooping by any chance, were you?
你不是在偷♥窥♥我什么的吧
No, that's weird.
没有 好奇怪
I don't know how it got in there.
我都不知道它怎么跑去那里的
Guess I'll just have to take your word for it,
看来我只能相信你了
whatever that's worth.
不管你的话可信度有多少
No.
不要啊
Somebody's been in my earthquake kit,
有人动过我的地震急救包
took four granola bars.
拿走了4条营养棒
This is not happening.
这不是真的吧
What?
什么
Tedward, why do you have cigarettes in your earthquake kit?
泰沃德 你的地震急救包里怎么会有香烟
Currency for the apocalypse.
那是世界末日时的通行货币
Hey, man, are you sure they were in there?
嘿 老兄 你确定原本是有的吗
Yeah, I'm sure they were in there.
是的 我确定原本是有的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Someone's been in my earthquake kit,
有人动过我的地震急救包
took some granola bars.
拿走了一些营养棒
Who was it, hmm?
是谁呢
Was it you?
是你吗
Was it you?
是你吗
Was it you, Barlow?
莫非是你 巴罗
Don't be silly.
别傻了
I don't even like peanut butter.
我根本就不喜欢花生酱
I never said what flavor they were,
我可没说过是什么口味的
but they were, in fact, peanut butter--
但那些确实是花生酱口味的
Something only the thief and I would know.
只有小偷和我才知道
It was just a guess because I know you love peanut butter.
我只是随便一猜 因为我知道你喜欢花生酱
Wrong again!
又错了
I only started eating peanut butter again recently
我直到最近才重新开始吃花生酱的
after a long cold spell.
此前经历了很长的冷落期
Oh, god, whatever.
天呐 随便吧
I didn't take your stupid granola bars.
我没拿你的营养棒
Just admit it, Tom.
你就承认吧 汤姆
It wasn't me.
不是我
Guys, guys, take it easy, okay?
伙计们 冷静点 好吗
I know you're lying.
我知道你在说谎
If only I could prove it.
要是能证明就好了
Wait a minute.
等等
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
Yeah, we'll get the polygraph machine
对啊 我们有测谎仪啊
from the probation office.
就在缓刑办公室
Then we'll find out who's been keeping secrets
然后我们就能知道谁在隐瞒秘密
and hiding their true feelings.
并隐藏真实的情感了
Yes, feelings about the stolen granola bars.
没错 对于被盗营养棒的情感
Yeah, sure, that too.
是的 以及那个
Tom goes first since he's the prime suspect.
鉴于他是主要嫌犯 汤姆先来
Okay, I'm just gonna say right now,
好吧 我先说一下
I think Gary is-- looks pretty guilty.
我觉得加里看起来像是有罪之人
Okay so do Tom and then Gary.
所以汤姆先来 然后加里
All right.
好吧
Tom, let's begin.
汤姆 开始吧
First I need to establish a baseline.
首先我需要建立一个基准线
Is your name Tom Barlow?
你是叫汤姆·巴罗吗
Yes.
是
Do you own a black Nissan Altima?
你是不是有一辆黑色尼桑奥提玛
Yes--
是
I mean, no. I mean--
我是说 否
Technically, they are both under Tippy's name,
严格来讲 它们登记在蒂皮名下
but we agreed that it's mine to drive during the week.
但我们约定工作日是我开
Did you take the granola bars from my earthquake kit?
你有没有偷拿地震急救包里的营养棒
No, I did not.
没 我没有
Big spike!
大♥波♥动
Tom, you're lying.
汤姆 你在说谎
Okay.
好吧
Tedward, yes, all right?
泰沃德 是的 行了吧
I broke in there a couple of hours ago,
我几小时前确实偷偷潜入过那里
but I needed a snack,
我需要吃点东西
and tippy did not pack my banana chips.
蒂皮没给我装香蕉片
Tom, you're officially in the dog house
汤姆 你现在正式被关进小黑屋
until further notice.
等待后续通知
This would make a terrible episode of Law & Order.
这要是《法律与秩序》的话 将会是很糟的一集
Okay, but just so you know,
好吧 但你得知道
when I opened it,
当我打开它的时候
there was only one granola bar inside.
里面只有一根营养棒了
I did not touch the other three.
我可没碰另外的3根
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
Okay, so who took the others, huh?
好吧 那剩余几根是谁拿了
Well, I think we all understand it's Gary.
我想大家都心知肚明是加里
Come on, Gary, you're next.
来吧 加里 下一个就你了
What? Come on.
什么 不是吧
No, wait--no, I--
不 等等 我...
Because I was told about the earthquake kit by Judy.
是茱迪告诉我关于地震急救包的事的
Let's do this.
那就开始吧
"Let's do this."
"那就开始吧"
First I need to establish a baseline.
首先我需要建立一个基准线
Don't bother; I'm too tired to fight.
不用麻烦了 我累得都没办法反抗了
I took two granola bars out of your earthquake kit this morning
我从你的地震急救包里拿走了两根营养棒
before the lockdown even started.
当时封锁还没有开始
Judy. I'm sorry.
茱迪 对不起啦
I had a craving.
我当时嘴痒
And while I'm on here, Rebecca,
既然我坐在这里就一起招了吧 丽贝卡
I go into your office after work and try on your robes.
我会在下班后潜入你的办公室偷穿你的法官袍
And Tedward, I tried on your pants once.
泰沃德 我曾经偷穿过一次你的裤子
Why? Twice.
为什么 两次
What? A week.
什么 是一周
For a year. Damn!
是一年 该死的
She's telling the truth.
她说的是实话
Well, that still leaves one granola bar unaccounted for,
现在还有一根营养棒下落不明
and, Gary...
加里
剧集 | 坏法官(2014) | 导航列表