剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Getting his coffee.
买♥♥咖啡呢
Isn't he just the sweetest?
他是不是世界上最贴心的人
Oh, I just love him.
我爱死他了
Yeah. Don't we all.
是啊 谁不是呢
So, anyway, as I was saying--
不管怎样 正如我刚才所说
Did you know that today is our 4,6♥4♥3rd day as a couple?
你知道今天是我们在一起的第46♥4♥3天吗
We've never been apart.
我们从未分开过
Yeah. I remember some very awkward slumber parties.
是啊 我还记得那些奇怪又无趣的派对
Every time I think about the day we met,
每次我想起我们相识的那天
I just get goosebumps all over again.
我就起一身鸡皮疙瘩
Oh, look!
你瞧
We're just never gonna get through this, are we?
我们反正是没法讨论这个了 是吧
And now, the most important part of a wedding,
此刻 婚礼最重要的环节
the video.
录像部分
Which Katie asked me to do, so suck it, Riley.
凯蒂让我负责 莱丽你弱爆了
Hi, Katie.
嗨 凯蒂
Hey, Mom. Come on, I thought you wanted to get us
老妈 快来 你是不是想让我们
carrying the cake in.
把蛋糕搬进来啊
Yeah, and make sure you get my good side.
是啊 你一定要拍我好看的那一边
Well, actually that should be easy
这应该挺容易的
because, you know, both of my sides are good.
因为 我两边都挺上镜的
Where is the focus on this thing?
这东西怎么聚焦啊
You know, I haven't used this camera
自从你♥爸♥和我想要拍个性♥爱♥录影以来
since your father and I tried to make a sex tape.
我还没用过这相机呢
Mom! Where are we going with this?
老妈 怎么扯这上面去了
Well, we were just trying to spice things up a little.
我们就是想加些情趣进去
No, Mom. The cake.
不是 老妈 我是说蛋糕
Oh, okay, okay, okay. All right.
好 好 好的
All right, I will guide you in,
好的 我指挥你们进来
all right? Watch the end.
好的 小心下面
All right. Watch the ottoman.
好的 小心凳子
Just another couple of feet.
还差几步
Almost there, we got this.
快到了 我们搞得定
My biceps are gonna look great. All right, here we go.
我的二头肌看起来超棒 好了
Oh, this looks so great.
看上去太棒了
One, two...
一 二
You're good. Okay.
你们太棒了 好的
The depth perception in this thing is horrible.
这玩意的洞察力也太差了
What a warm and loving tribute to your granddaughter.
送给孙女的礼物多么温暖可爱啊
She will be so touched.
她必定相当感动
Probably more touched if I'd touched the on button.
如果我刚才开机可能会更感动的
Hey, Tucker.
你好 我是塔克尔
So, it looks like these two crazy kids
看来这两个疯狂的小孩
are really gonna do it, huh?
终于要结婚了
You know, it just makes me feel all...
让我感到十分的
Vulnerable.
伤感
I'm the bride.
我就是新娘
So I'm probably wasting my time here?
这么说我跟这浪费时间呢
There's not a bridesmaids holding area, is there?
这里有没有一个伴娘休息区啊
You look cute.
你很可爱
Hey, Danny.
丹尼
I just came to check on--
我过来看看
where's the cake?
蛋糕呢
The cake.
蛋糕啊
It's in the walk-in fridge down at the bar.
在楼下酒吧的冰箱里呢
Wow. That was a really good idea.
好主意啊
Actually, that would have been a really good idea.
事实上 这原本可以是个好主意
What is this doing here?
这东西怎么在这里
Oh, Emma wanted to play with it.
艾玛想玩来着
They always look so perfect together on top of the cake.
它摆在蛋糕上太完美了
You're gonna be a beautiful bride someday.
有一天你也会成为一个漂亮的新娘
Thank you.
谢谢
Still imagining yourself up at the altar with Ben?
还在幻想你和本站在教堂的圣殿上吗
Ben?
本
No, I don't think so.
不了 不这么想了
That was just a crush.
那只是一时的小迷恋
Well, someday you'll find a guy who truly appreciates you.
有一天你会找到一个真心珍惜你的人
A guy who can look into your heart
一个懂看穿你的心思
and know what you're thinking.
知道你在想什么的人
Yeah, okay.
是啊 好的
That would be nice.
那就太好了
Someday, my heart
有一天 我的心
should probably get back upstairs. You know, party.
大概应该回到楼上去 开派对呢
Are you gonna come up?
你上来吗
Yeah, in a minute.
上去 马上来
Okay.
好吧
You know, Katie, it's still not too late to shop around.
凯蒂 现在想换其他口味也不算太晚
How would you like to take a ride on the Gene machine?
让吉恩牌带你去兜兜风怎么样
And that's the dating pool.
那边才是约会区
You got out just in time.
你出现的真及时
All right, woo!
好吧
Two minutes to midnight.
还有两分钟就到午夜了
Dave, no seeing the bride on the wedding day.
大卫 婚礼的大日子怎么没见新娘啊
All right, let's move.
好 行动起来
I love you, Katie cat.
我爱你 凯蒂猫眯
I love you more, Davey bear.
我更爱你 大卫小熊
Aw, now you have a whole night apart
现在你们有一整晚的时间
to think of new nicknames!
去给对方想个新昵称了
Okay, Wheeler.
好啦 维勒
After hours bar,
先安排几个小时的酒吧时光
strip club,
然后再去脱衣舞俱乐部
or after hours strip club?
还是去脱衣舞俱乐部先消磨几个小时啊
Why limit ourselves? I don't know.
我们干嘛给自己设限呢 我不知道
Ben? Wedding priorities?
本 安排婚礼的优先事项呢
Tomorrow's a big day.
明天是个大日子
Who opened a bag of "Wah."
谁这么大惊小怪啊
Can you please at least make sure
你至少要确定
Katie gets a cab back to her hotel?
有车送凯蒂回酒店
Yes, I'll make sure the bride gets home safe.
好 我保证新娘安全到家
And relax,
放松点
I think I can handle myself.
我能把持好自己
Oh, my head.
我的头啊
Mmm... Davey bear
大卫熊熊
don't you want to snuggle with your Katie cat?
难道你不想和凯蒂小猫咪依偎在一起吗
It's actually your Ben...
其实我是你的本
Bunny.
兔兔
Ben, what are you doing in my bed?
本 你在我床上做什么
Wondering what you're doing in my bed.
你在我床上干什么
But how did I-- wait, did we--?
我怎么会 等等 我们有没有
Wait, what happened?!
等等 发生什么事情了
I was hoping you could fill in some of those details.
我还盼着你能想起来呢
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
This is supposed to be the happiest day of my life.
这本应该是我一生中最幸福的一天
Deep breath. Deep quiet breath.
深呼吸 深长安静地呼吸
Okay, we'll get you out of here.
我带你出去
It'll be our secret. No one else will ever know.
这是我们的秘密 谁也不会知道
Morning.
早上好
Oh, God, no!
天啊 不要啊
Okay, maybe just one other person will know.
也许就三个人会知道
What is the matter with you?
你怎么回事
I don't have a mother who knocks.
我有个不敲门的老妈
She is getting married in three hours.
她三个小时内就结婚了
I know. You have to help me get her out of here.
我知道 你得帮我把她弄出来
Fine.
好
But I'm not doing this for you.
可我不是为了你
I'm doing this for dear, sweet, lovable, innocent Katie,
我是为了亲爱的 甜美可爱无辜的凯蒂
who will now just be known as Katie.
她现在就只是凯蒂了
Be ready to move in two.
两分钟之内准备走
Judging from this splatter pattern,
跟据这个散落图样
I detect that this is the bottom layer.
我判断这是底层
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表