剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表
Ice down my bra.
冰块掉进我的文胸里面了
I'm really sorry I sat on your head all those times.
很抱歉以前我总是骑在你的头上作威作福
Angela's back.
安吉拉回来了
I'm on break, man.
我休息一下 伙计
I'm sorry I sat on your head.
真抱歉我总是骑在你头上
Smooth move, Fatpants. Yes.
总算说出来了 大裤衩 是啊
Where is she? Where's Angela?
她在哪儿 安吉拉呢
First of all, she woke up the baby.
首先 她把孩子叫醒了
Second, she wanted me to give you that envelope.
接着 她叫我把那个信封交给你
You let her leave?
你居然就这样让她走了
What's the matter with you?
你有毛病吧
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
My bad, but I was a little preoccupied raising your child.
是我的错 因为我要忙着给你看孩子呢
Read it. I think you'll be happy.
看看那封信吧 我想你会高兴的
They're adoption papers.
这是领养文件
She's putting Emma up for adoption
她想让人领养艾玛
and she needs me to relinquish my rights.
要我放弃抚养权
If I sign this, I'm not a father anymore.
要是我签了这份文件 我就不是孩子她爸了
Amazing, right?
很棒吧
Well, see, I'm not the only one who's excited.
瞧见没 我不是一个人在激动
So, I sign this and Emma has a new daddy?
就是说 我签了这个 艾玛就有个新老爸了
Pretty much.
没错
The letter says they already have a family lined up.
信上说已经有个家庭想领养了
If I do this,
要是我签了
if I let her go,
把她送走
I don't want to hear about it.
我就再也不想听到关于她的事了
I never want to talk about it again, okay?
我也不想这件事再被提起 明白吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 没问题
Where is my precious little grandbaby?
我的宝贝小乖孙女在哪里
Mom, what are you doing here?
老妈 你来这里做什么
I'm a grandma!
我当奶奶了
What is she doing here?
她来这里做什么
Did you tell her?
是你跟她说的吗
I didn't even tell her I was here.
我都没跟她说我在这里
Oh, I'll get to you.
待会儿再找你算账
Oh, she is just a big ol' pile of love.
她真是个超级小可爱呢
Yeah, I really don't think that's love that you're smelling.
是啊 不过你闻到的气味就不那么可爱了
Okay, who wants to explain to me
好吧 谁能跟我解释下
why I had to hear that I was a grandma
为啥我得在修指甲的时候
while I was getting my nails done?
从别人那里得知我当奶奶了
That Jennifer Perrin couldn't wait to let me have it.
那个珍妮弗·佩林[莱丽母亲]巴不得快点告诉我呢
Ever since that Fatpants daughter of hers
自从她家的大裤衩女儿
got into law school she's just--
进了法学院她就...
Hi, Riley.
你好 莱丽
I didn't see you there.
我没看到你在那里
You're so thin now, you should wear a bell.
你现在苗条极了 应该在身上系个铃铛的
Is this duct tape?
这是管道胶带吗
We were having a closure issue.
我们粘不上尿布嘛
Oh, what, you couldn't find a stapler?
那你们就不能找个订书机吗
Honestly.
真是的
I can't sign those papers now.
我现在不能签那些文件
It's not gonna happen.
我不会签的
Hey, don't worry about mom.
别担心老妈那边
You gotta do what you think is right.
你只要做你认为对的事情就行了
I'll totally back you up.
我绝对挺你
What papers?
什么文件
You're on your own, bro.
你等死吧 老弟
Mom...
老妈
I have some news.
有点事要跟你说
Yeah. You knocked up some girl
说吧 是你因为没什么避孕常识
because you couldn't figure out the basics of birth control.
而搞大了某个女生肚子的事吧
We're past that, honey, okay?
这事我已经知道了 亲爱的 好吗
Mrs. Wheeler?
维勒太太
Bonnie.
邦妮
Really? Mrs. Wheeler.
叫我啥 维勒太太
Emma's mom wants to put Emma up for adoption
艾玛的妈妈想要把她送去领养机构
and for Ben to sign away his rights.
并叫本放弃孩子的抚养权
Really?
不是吧
So you're--
所以你想
you're thinking about giving up this little girl?
放弃这个小家伙的抚养权
Yeah, I was thinking about it.
是的 我正在考虑
Oh, good.
那太好了
Good-- what do you mean, good?
太好了 这话什么意思
Oh, Ben, honey.
本 亲爱的
You can't begin to understand
你根本不明白
the kind of sacrifice it takes to be a parent.
当人爸妈要做出多大的牺牲
When I married your father,
我嫁给你老爸没多久
and I had you two,
就生了你们两个
I had to put my dreams on hold.
于是我不得不把我自己的梦想放一边
What dreams? Being single and childless.
什么梦想 做个没孩子的单身贵族
Ben...
本
Honey, I love you,
亲爱的 我爱你
but you can't raise this little girl.
可你养不了这个小女孩
You haven't even finished raising yourself.
你甚至都养不了自己
You can't cook,
你不会做饭
you're barely paying your bills...
勉强付得了账单
Honey, I still buy your pants.
亲爱的 还是我给你买♥♥的裤子
This baby needs a grown-up.
这个孩子需要成年人抚养
You gotta sign those papers.
你得把文件签了
9 am.
九点
She'll be ready.
会准备好的
Done.
完成
Somebody from the adoption agency
领养机构的人
will be here first thing in the morning.
一大早就来
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
好啊 为什么不好
Ben, if you don't want to do this, man--
本 如果你不愿意这样做
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Mom was right.
妈妈说的对
I couldn't raise this baby even if I wanted to.
即使我想 我也养不了这个孩子
Bro, it's going to be okay.
哥们 没事的
It happened,
事情发生了
you dealt with it,
你也处理了
and now, like you said,
现在呢 就像你说的
we're never talking about this again.
我们再也不提这件事了
I could have been a model.
我本可以成为模特的
But you've seen your uncle Danny.
可你也见过丹尼叔叔
Yeah.
是吧
No body could recover from that.
生他喂他以后哪还有身材
He was so big,
他那么大块头
I had to have a "C," "D," And "E" Section.
我得做剖"肚"产手术
No, don't. I swear to God.
不 我没有 我发誓
Okay. Okay. No, I will hurt you.
好吧好吧 不 我会伤到你的
Okay.
好吧
So...
那么
Did you always like Ben?
你一直都喜欢本吗
Oh, my God, you're obsessed.
天啊 你太执着了吧
I don't know. Kind of.
我不知道 有点吧
Guess I always thought maybe someday,
我一直想着或许能有这么一天
but back then I just figured
但以前我觉得
I was too fat, or too--
我太胖 太...
loud, or too hairy, or--
太吵 太多毛 太...
Okay, we're not making a list.
好了 又不是在列清单
Well, you've grown to be a beautiful and successful woman.
你已经出落成一个漂亮 成功的女人了
I think you can safely move on from Ben Wheeler.
我觉得你可以安然的放下本·维勒了
Why would I want to do that?
我♥干♥嘛要放下
Uh, did you miss the part in the story about the baby?
你是不是错过孩子那段儿了
The baby he doesn't want to give up?
他不愿意弃养的那个孩子吗
If that's true, then why did he make that call?
如果是那样 他又为什么打那个电♥话♥呢
Because his entire family is telling him he can't do it.
因为家人都说他养不了
剧集 | 少男奶爸(2012) | 导航列表